West Ham dirty murdering scum A Sun 21st Mar KO 3pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
rodders999

Re: West Ham dirty murdering scum A Sun 21st Mar KO 3pm

Post by rodders999 »

Book that diving piece of shit :banghead:

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

GET A FREE KICK IN THEIR HALF, GIVE IT TO XHAKA, WHO PASSES IT BACK INTO OUR OWN HALF, IMMEDIATELY GETS IT BACK AND PASSES FROM THE HALF WAY LINE ALL THE WAY BACK TO LENO. ANOTHER COMPLETED PASS, JOB DONE :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

SORRY FOR THE CAPS :?

Clummo99

Post by Clummo99 »

xisstential wrote:
Sun Mar 21, 2021 3:11 pm
GoonerMuzz wrote:
Sun Mar 21, 2021 3:00 pm
Clummo99 wrote:
Sun Mar 21, 2021 2:56 pm
Some changes are forced on a manager you know! :lol:

Arteta just said that Cedric was due to play but he's not quite 100%. OK for the bench if he's needed.

He also intimated at a few other niggles.
Of course changes are forced on Managers, but not multiple players every single match, i believe there was a statistic a month or so back saying it was the first time he had played the same team in consecutive matches, the changes Arteta makes are not enforced in the main but due to his own tinkering as far as i can see :rubchin:
I agree with this...he tries to carry himself like a manager challenging on four different fronts who needs to carefully manage his squad to keep the challenges going. I don't think it's not knowing who his best squad is, rather about relentless tinkering by the genius he thinks he is.
And the point I'm trying to make is that not all decisions are black and white. Believe it or not posters on this forum don't know the absolute truth behind every team change. :lol:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

See Xahas passing hasnt improved...even though he first stopped it and readied himself.......

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

Clummo99 wrote:
Partey or Xhaka really need to pick up these late runs from Coucek
:coffeespit: :coffeespit:

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Has anyone any idea what Spit the Scouse is saying? I can only understand about every third word....

"Ehh kehh Arsenal kehh ehh wing ehh kehh in the ehh kehh ehh up the ehh kehh kehh played ehh...". :roll:
:lol:

Probably got a lot of phlegm in his mouth, now if only there was a 14 old girl handy to unload it on :lol:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Fuck's sake.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Clummo99 wrote:
Sun Mar 21, 2021 3:14 pm
xisstential wrote:
GoonerMuzz wrote:
Clummo99 wrote:

Arteta just said that Cedric was due to play but he's not quite 100%. OK for the bench if he's needed.

Of course changes are forced on Managers, but not multiple players every single match, i believe there was a statistic a month or so back saying it was the first time he had played the same team in consecutive matches, the changes Arteta makes are not enforced in the main but due to his own tinkering as far as i can see :rubchin:
I agree with this...he tries to carry himself like a manager challenging on four different fronts who needs to carefully manage his squad to keep the challenges going. I don't think it's not knowing who his best squad is, rather about relentless tinkering by the genius he thinks he is.
And the point I'm trying to make is that not all decisions are black and white. Believe it or not posters on this forum don't know the absolute truth behind every team change. :lol:
agreed Clummo, we are only second guessing...But this does add to inconsistent performances...cant get any momentum going

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Xhaka is the most cowardly footballer i have ever seen, easy option every time, any time he tries to go forward it goes wrong or puts the receiving player in difficulty :banghead:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

How about we give Lingard as much time and space as he likes to shoot unchallenged from the edge of the box

What a pathetic., insipid start this has been

9 strangers plus Xhaka and Leno

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Chambers in full Sunday league mode.... :oops:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

We look like we’ve just come off the plane from a fucking stag do :banghead:

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

Clummo99 wrote:
Sun Mar 21, 2021 3:14 pm
xisstential wrote:
GoonerMuzz wrote:
Clummo99 wrote:

No they don't, BUT it is week in week out........

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Surely that one in front of Leno is offside?

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Ffs