Whatever happened to......

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Perryashburtongroves

Re: Whatever happened to......

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

All these names and all these memories. It's like a parade of the Golden Age of the forum, when it was less like a football discussion and more like a fucking holding cell for sexual deviants and loonies. Oh, those years of about 2008-2010 where you couldn't start a thread without it involving some story about getting pissed, getting naked, shitting, shagging, knockers, Eboue, Carol Vorderman or someone just generally trying to gay up someone else. What happened to us, when did we start getting 'normal?'

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

Boomer wrote:
Fri Jul 23, 2021 8:44 pm
Thanks StuartL but I'll pass. :)
I had my reasons for leaving (see the 'Boomer' Thread) and I have to stick by it.

Anyway just letting you know I'm safe and well. :barscarf:
Just re-read your leaving thread - and obviously respect your decision to leave.

Best wishes - stay safe.

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

Rosie_titters hasn’t posted or even logged in for a long while.

I get the feeling that the user name was made up, not their real birth name.

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

It is a shame when people move on in life. Perhaps when Arteta delivers us the title it will bring everyone back together. :barscarf:

:lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

StuartL wrote:
Sat Jul 24, 2021 7:46 am
Boomer wrote:
I had my reasons for leaving (see the 'Boomer' Thread) and I have to stick by it.

Just re-read your leaving thread - and obviously respect your decision to leave.

Best wishes - stay safe.
Just re-read it too. What a great bunch of Gooners we had at that time, before the mongs like Red Member, Babatosser, frank butcher, armchair etc fucking ruined the forum. Happy to report most of the new crop nowadays are good dudes too and hopefully we can get the forum back to its 2007 - 2010 heyday.

Oh, also finally found this link to the infamous Smoothy video..... Enjoy. Thank me later.

https://youtu.be/35PIZbshsrM

:D :wink:

I hope Smoothy won't mind me posting it. No offence or insult intended, its just good fun. 8)

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sat Jul 24, 2021 11:08 am
StuartL wrote:
Boomer wrote:

Best wishes - stay safe.
Just re-read it too. What a great bunch of Gooners we had at that time, before the mongs like Red Member, Babatosser, frank butcher, armchair etc fucking ruined the forum. Happy to report most of the new crop nowadays are good dudes too and hopefully we can get the forum back to its 2007 - 2010 heyday.

Oh, also finally found this link to the infamous Smoothy video..... Enjoy. Thank me later.

I hope Smoothy won't mind me posting it. No offence or insult intended, its just good fun. 8)
That's when YouTube was great. People just uploading videos to spread some fun.

Now it's full of cúnts

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sat Jul 24, 2021 11:08 am
StuartL wrote:
Boomer wrote:

Best wishes - stay safe.

Ohhhh! Those WERE the days.. I'd forgotten about that... Thanks for putting it up DB..Brilliant...does anyone know if the follow up to that was removed by YT nazi's or or is it still around.. when they dressed up as some weird space aliens or something and one of them tried to go upside down on one of the poles with no underwear in a kilt or sarong and dislocated a shoulder or something - was so funny! <sigh> :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

I'm here.... I think one person mentioned my name you fucking wankers :roll:

The reason I'm not here as much is I got made redundant in 2013 had two jobs since then both with bigger workload and less time to piss around with you lot, all that and the fact and I'm slightly ashamed to say it I've fallen out of love with football on general and Arsenal in particular.

The Wenger years took its toll and the fire was extinguished.

I know it all sounds very dramatic and I'm not doing a "smoothie" (one for the older members) but I just don't care like I did.

Take it easy lads I'm sure I'll post now and again

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

There are definitely signs of the old glory years coming back. Arteta (DB10) is rebuilding with youth and hoping to have us back challenging soon. :barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

BobbyPires7 wrote:
Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:49 am
There are definitely signs of the old glory years coming back. Arteta (DB10) is rebuilding with youth and hoping to have us back challenging soon. :barscarf:
:rubchin:

Hmmm.... did you... did you just call me a "cùnt"?

:lol: :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

flash gunner wrote:
Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:02 am
I'm here.... I think one person mentioned my name you fucking wankers :roll:

The reason I'm not here as much is I got made redundant in 2013 had two jobs since then both with bigger workload and less time to piss around with you lot, all that and the fact and I'm slightly ashamed to say it I've fallen out of love with football on general and Arsenal in particular.

The Wenger years took its toll and the fire was extinguished.

I know it all sounds very dramatic and I'm not doing a "smoothie" (one for the older members) but I just don't care like I did.

Take it easy lads I'm sure I'll post now and again
It's good to hear from you old buddy. :barscarf:

Hope you'll be on more often but I understand the falling out of love with the game and even with the Arsenal. :|

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun Jul 25, 2021 5:58 pm
BobbyPires7 wrote:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
BobbyPires7 wrote:

So!? What's New!??? :lol: :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun Jul 25, 2021 8:52 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
BobbyPires7 wrote:

Harsh. But fair. :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:32 am
OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun Jul 25, 2021 8:52 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
BobbyPires7 wrote:

Harsh. But fair. :lol: