Saliva Prague H Europa lge Quarter Final First leg Thurs 8th April KO 8pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
falkirk goon

Saliva Prague H Europa lge Quarter Final First leg Thurs 8th April KO 8pm

Post by falkirk goon »

For SteveO Rodders and everyone else who fancies jumping into the bubble bath :D This lot have pumped out both Leicester and Rangers 2-0 on agg and they won both of the away legs 2-0.They are obviously no mugs and will fancy their chances against el beige and his arsepiece tactics.
Last edited by falkirk goon on Thu Mar 25, 2021 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DB10GOONER

Re: Slavia Prague H Europa lge Quarter Final First leg Thurs 8th April KO 8pm

Post by DB10GOONER »

We could win this game. We could even win this competition. :shock: In spite of Martinez-Lite more than because of him.

But it's that old story with us. Do we turn up like we did in the first 33 minutes against the murderers or like we did in the second half against them? Because if we do our first 33 impression these fuckers will be 5-0 up by half time.

Then if we are nil all or one nil up and dominating and Martinez-Lite does his usual cretinous substitutions late on and hands the advantage to them, will we do our usual and fold like a French front line Division in June 1940....? :|

I'm going to go with a nervy unconvincing 2-1 win based more on hope than reality.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

I doubt anything will stir the loins quite like the prospect of a 59th meeting with Olympiacos, but its getting down to the business end of the EL now and this is by far and away the most exciting match on the horizon

As DB10 says we could end up winning this thing the way the draw is opening up......and despite our best attempts at football suicide against Benfica and the Greek Rochdale.

Arteta's all conquering heroes to swat aside Slavia to add to the stellar list include Molde, Dundalk, and Rapid Vienna

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Mar 24, 2021 7:39 am
We could win this game. We could even win this competition. :shock: In spite of Martinez-Lite more than because of him.

But it's that old story with us. Do we turn up like we did in the first 33 minutes against the murderers or like we did in the second half against them? Because if we do our first 33 impression these fuckers will be 5-0 up by half time.

Then if we are nil all or one nil up and dominating and Martinez-Lite does his usual cretinous substitutions late on and hands the advantage to them, will we do our usual and fold like a French front line Division in June 1940....? :|

I'm going to go with a nervy unconvincing 2-1 win based more on hope than reality.
Listen here Mr mod man....... :lol: :lol:

Agreed, could be any score to us or them.

One thing I do know, they have a guy who is an expert at a free kick from the edge of the box .....cue Xhaka or Luiz or Cellabos, or whoever plays that can’t tackle without fouling

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

StuartL wrote:
Wed Mar 24, 2021 7:40 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Mar 24, 2021 7:39 am

Listen here Mr mod man....... :lol: :lol:

Agreed, could be any score to us or them.

One thing I do know, they have a guy who is an expert at a free kick from the edge of the box .....cue Xhaka or Luiz or Cellabos, or whoever plays that can’t tackle without fouling
That 'whoever' will more than likely be Partey based on recent evidence. El Beige will leave him on for the full 90 even though he'll be blowing out of his arse from 60 minutes onwards, giving the ball away right, left and centre and dangling a leg out at anyone who goes past him. Honestly think he has been as suicidal with those basics as Xhaka in the last few weeks

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

Easy win for us, home and away, 2-0 both games. Final here we come......to be beaten by the Mancs 😩

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

Could have been Saliva Prague Falkirk, just saying, but you got the date right,I think :barscarf:

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Thu Mar 25, 2021 2:47 pm
Could have been Saliva Prague Falkirk, just saying, but you got the date right,I think :barscarf:
:barscarf:

Midz

Post by Midz »

StuartL wrote:
Wed Mar 24, 2021 7:40 pm

That could be any one of our outfield players to be fair. Leno is less likely to give away a foul on the edge of our box but that doesn't mean you can completely rule it out .

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

I knowwwwww he even allowed for the clocks going forward an hour!

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Fri Mar 26, 2021 9:57 pm
I knowwwwww he even allowed for the clocks going forward an hour!

:lol:

goonersid

Re: Saliva Prague H Europa lge Quarter Final First leg Thurs 8th April KO 8pm

Post by goonersid »

Come on Prague, put this c u n t out of our misery!!!!

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

goonersid wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 8:33 pm
They won't. No matter what the result.

augie

Post by augie »

goonersid wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 8:33 pm

I'm with you 100% - the club, this useless cuntin manager, the "dont give a fcuk players", and all those cuntin fans still backing arteta deserve nothing less than an absolute dicking against these nobodies

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Dream on- we are going to beat these over two legs before getting everything we deserve against Villareal !