Perks of the job ...

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
scotgooner

Perks of the job ...

Post by scotgooner »

B928E52E-392C-42AC-ABB3-F2B0BC881E30.jpeg
Not every day you meet your hero’s ... don’t think the boys at work could understand why I was so happily working past my time ... you either get it or you don’t.

Knew the Scotland team were heading out from Edinburgh today so I seized my chance , great guy and a great player.

Sounds such a small thing but airports are obviously very strict and they will have been briefed from the SFA to keep masks on at all times etc. The second I asked him for a photo he lowered his mask knowing what it would’ve meant to me.

Class.

P.S the photo looks like it is rotated and I really don’t want to mess with it and risk losing it ... so if you could all tilt your phones/iPads that would be much appreciated ... I’m impressed I even managed to get the photo up tbh as I don’t post that much :lol: :lol: :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Gunner Rob

Re: Perks of the job ...

Post by Gunner Rob »

Great photo! :barscarf:

scotgooner

Post by scotgooner »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Sat Mar 27, 2021 6:31 pm
Great photo! :barscarf:
Ahhh what a relief ... wasn’t sure others could see so happy days,

Cheers bud 8)

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Nice one SG! :high5: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

But who's that Crazy Looking fuckker next to Our Keiron!??? :shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

Yeah nice one Scot, good photo and a player I'm liking more and more.

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

Nice one ☝️ :barscarf:

scotgooner

Post by scotgooner »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sat Mar 27, 2021 6:42 pm
Nice one SG! :high5: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

But who's that Crazy Looking fuckker next to Our Keiron!??? :shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:
A much better looking gentleman I believe ...

Ah who am I kidding :roll: :lol:

scotgooner

Post by scotgooner »

LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Sat Mar 27, 2021 6:43 pm
Yeah nice one Scot, good photo and a player I'm liking more and more.
Thanks mate,

I honestly don’t watch much Scottish football apart from the old firms so I hadn’t seen much of him but I had heard he was good from some mates when we signed him.

Even I’m shocked how well he has done and I can only see him getting better,

I just feel he has that desire and attitude we as fans all want from a player, long may it continue !

scotgooner

Post by scotgooner »

StuartL wrote:
Sat Mar 27, 2021 6:44 pm
Nice one ☝️ :barscarf:

Cheers Stu :D

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

scotgooner wrote:
Sat Mar 27, 2021 5:34 pm

Not every day you meet your hero’s ... don’t think the boys at work could understand why I was so happily working past my time ... you either get it or you don’t.

Knew the Scotland team were heading out from Edinburgh today so I seized my chance , great guy and a great player.

Sounds such a small thing but airports are obviously very strict and they will have been briefed from the SFA to keep masks on at all times etc. The second I asked him for a photo he lowered his mask knowing what it would’ve meant to me.

Class.

P.S the photo looks like it is rotated and I really don’t want to mess with it and risk losing it ... so if you could all tilt your phones/iPads that would be much appreciated ... I’m impressed I even managed to get the photo up tbh as I don’t post that much :lol: :lol: :lol:
Great photo SG. :barscarf:

He's a great player and I hope our future captain. He leads on the pitch and looks like he does not accept second rate shit - thus his having a pop or two at Xhakatard. :D

I replied to your pm mate but the others here already answered your question! :wink:

scotgooner

Post by scotgooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sat Mar 27, 2021 7:56 pm
scotgooner wrote:
Sat Mar 27, 2021 5:34 pm

Class.

Great photo SG. :barscarf:

He's a great player and I hope our future captain. He leads on the pitch and looks like he does not accept second rate shit - thus his having a pop or two at Xhakatard. :D

I replied to your pm mate but the others here already answered your question! :wink:
Cheers bud , yup he does and future captain I very much hope!

I seen that thanks a lot :barscarf:

Midz

Post by Midz »

Well worth staying later. Tierney is pure class.

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Lovely photo and what a nice bloke, Tierney is. One of the very few players we've had in the last 15 years who actually knows what it means to the fans.

scotgooner

Post by scotgooner »

Midz wrote:
Sat Mar 27, 2021 8:23 pm
Well worth staying later. Tierney is pure class.
Totally agreed Midz! 8)

scotgooner

Post by scotgooner »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Sat Mar 27, 2021 9:53 pm
Lovely photo and what a nice bloke, Tierney is. One of the very few players we've had in the last 15 years who actually knows what it means to the fans.
Bang on Perry! He just gets it ... we just need to hope that attitude rubs off and rubs off hard for a good few others!