El Reenghole v El Beige Europa Semi 1st Leg Thurs 29th April KO 8 in the ebeneeng

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Re: El Reenghole v El Beige Europa Semi 1st Leg Thurs 29th April KO 8 in the ebeneeng

Post by DB10GOONER »

Clash wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:47 pm
When you pick a carthorse midfielder at left back for no other reason than he’s left footed (apparently) and you ain’t got the bottle to drop him then you’re asking for trouble. Especially when an almost equally bad midfielder is signed to fill the gap.

Cant take how bad some of our players are but at least Dani Getafe might be fucking off soon.
Honestly its like they are targeting Clive down that side. They did their homework.

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Re: El Reenghole v El Beige Europa Semi 1st Leg Thurs 29th April KO 8 in the ebeneeng

Post by StuartL »

So guys, who do you want in the final ?

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

He has to take Peepee off, offering nothing up front and even less defending. I'd also take Clive off and put Cedric in there.

Clummo99

Post by Clummo99 »

Of course it has to be the cùnt on loan from the Spuds that's giving us most problems. FFS.

oaodan

Post by oaodan »

Presume we sign Ceballos longterm in summer,its what we do.Shit footballer who cannot run and weighs 5 stone.He'll hang around for years.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Getafe is the worst player I’ve ever seen for us and that’s some accolade.

Get him off at HT, Cedric left full and bring on a fucking striker :banghead:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Arsenal Till I Die wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:49 pm
I only just remembered Odegaard was playing when I saw him walk off the pitch. :shock: :banghead:
Me too!! :lol:

Did Smith-Rowe get more than two or three touches as well?

Awful team performance put in place by a moron.

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

Well done to the players, who have obviously joined the fans in protesting against Kroenke, by sacrificing the EL to lose him even more money without CL football again next season.

Well done lads!.

:mrgreen: :roll: :coffeespit:

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

This is all on Arteta.
Did Wenger omit Arshavin from a major semi final a few years back?
Thought that was bad but to experiment without a striker and have the club mascot at left back is a whole new level of shitness :banghead:

John F

Post by John F »

We should of asked Watford if they could take our place.

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

Arteta. A moron on sheep’s clothing.

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

BobbyPires7 wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:54 pm
Arteta. A moron in sheep’s clothing.

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Fucking self sabotage this. Fuck knows what happens now. If we manage to nick one, we might have half a chance but it's more likely we'll be four down by then.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Clive did get in a nice point just before the oppo lad skipped by him for the first goal, so not all negative from Clive. :roll:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Not even one of my lucky half time shits can save us now.

(I’ll do one anyway just in case).