El Reenghole v El Beige Europa Semi 1st Leg Thurs 29th April KO 8 in the ebeneeng

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
augie

Re: El Reenghole v El Beige Europa Semi 1st Leg Thurs 29th April KO 8 in the ebeneeng

Post by augie »

goonersid wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 12:36 pm
augie wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 11:50 am
rodders999 wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 9:13 am
Augie is going to have one end of this wrapped around his packer and the other end will be around SteveO’s :barscarf:

Let me clarify where I stand - last night I did have some strong feelings of wanting us to lose but only to get shot of pep's cone boy. IF I have similar mixed feelings against villareal, it will again be only because I want arteta gone, and not out of any support of emery
What happens if we win and go on to lift the trophy? :lol:
You're fucked Augie :lol:
He will have mastered yours and Stevo's hero, won another trophy :shock:
He will be offered a contract extension and a bronze life sized bust will be commissioned :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :lol:

Sid, the thought of that tit still being in charge next season scares the bejesus out of me already, so I am locking that thought out of my brain for now

Today I am actually emotionally drained after last night - the first 30 mins last night were absolutely outstanding to the point that I was shouting (positively) at my tv for the first time in a long time :lol: I think the kneeling stance of the players fired me up a bit as well if I'm honest - yes the anti-racism issue is important, and yes the fact that it was an ex-Gooner that was racially abused makes it a small bit more personal, but it was the aggressive unified front that the whole team showed that got me going. Their players can stand arms around each other all they want, but for me we won that battle before the game had even started 8)

rodders999

Re: El Reenghole v El Beige Europa Semi 1st Leg Thurs 29th April KO 8 in the ebeneeng

Post by rodders999 »

Augie is wearing this for the pool party :barscarf:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

SteveO will be wearing this on the night and giving an in-depth account of our 23 match unbeaten run to all in attendance :barscarf:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

rodders999 wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 3:14 pm
SteveO will be wearing this on the night and giving an in-depth account of our 23 match unbeaten run to all in attendance :barscarf:

Sadly I threw it in the bin after we lost 15-0 to Watford in the game where they had 619 shots :wink:

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:00 pm
This is shaping up to be one of the funniest threads we've ever had - enjoying the banter already :D
:lol: The players carrying Arteta aloft, trophy clenched in has hand, double hat trick Xhaka "man of the match" just edging out Willian :lol:
Leno saves 3 penalties and scores the winner from a kick out! In 13 goal thriller!!
Oh I can see it in my "minds eye" Stevo :barscarf:
Augie on the phone to the Samaritans :lol:
DB10, giving up on mens footie and proceeding instead with his transgender surgery and ginger hair implants :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

rodders999 wrote:

That'll be a Good Ebening then won't it! :D :wink:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

goonersid wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 5:27 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:
This is shaping up to be one of the funniest threads we've ever had - enjoying the banter already :D
:lol: The players carrying Arteta aloft, trophy clenched in has hand, double hat trick Xhaka "man of the match" just edging out Willian :lol:
Leno saves 3 penalties and scores the winner from a kick out! In 13 goal thriller!!
DB10, giving up on mens footie and proceeding instead with his transgender surgery and ginger hair implants :lol:
You forgot the swashbuckling performance from Bellerin where he provided 5 assists and a dozen goal line clearances :D

There's still more chance of my dream of Abou picking his way through Real Madrid's backline to win us the Champions League

As for DB10's implants........I did wonder about his man crush on Sean Dyche and now all has been revealed :barscarf: :barscarf:

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 6:56 pm
goonersid wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:
You forgot the swashbuckling performance from Bellerin where he provided 5 assists and a dozen goal line clearances :D

There's still more chance of my dream of Abou picking his way through Real Madrid's backline to win us the Champions League

As for DB10's implants........I did wonder about his man crush on Sean Dyche and now all has been revealed :barscarf: :barscarf:
That's hair implants! He already has man boobs! That some women would pay good money for :lol:
Rodders reckons he gives a great "diddy ride" :lol:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

goonersid wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:04 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:
goonersid wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:

That's hair implants! He already has man boobs! That some women would pay good money for :lol:
What with hanging around with his trendy beard rugger bugger mates, I don't know what's become of the man.....

Sid, I've asked El Maestro to sign a copy of his book especially for you mate - happy reading :wink: :barscarf:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Listen, don't mention the Watford game. I mentioned it once, but I think I got away with it.

:wink:

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:08 pm
goonersid wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:04 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:
goonersid wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:

What with hanging around with his trendy beard rugger bugger mates, I don't know what's become of the man.....

Sid, I've asked El Maestro to sign a copy of his book especially for you mate - happy reading :wink: :barscarf:
A whole book in pigeon English :shock:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

goonersid wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:
If I started saying "narnynarny narny sitchy-ation!" all the time as well then I'd be your twin sid! :shock:

:lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

rodders999 wrote:

TWENTY TWO roddaz. :banghead:

You bagina. :lol: :wink:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Was it 22 yeah?

What put 23 in my head so? Oh yeah that was the amount of captains we ended up with after the ballot.

:wink:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

BBQ v Bubble Bath. This could lead to civil war on this site.