European Super League horseshit now a possibility?

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
rodders999

Re: European Super League announced

Post by rodders999 »

Augster you must be mixing me up with another poster because nowhere did I say they were getting a grilling. There was barely a blow landed on the fuckers as far as I can see, one or two good barbs and that was it.

I’ve just been losing my shit at some of the answers Josh gave, especially the pandemic bullshit lie.

I know what’s being said on social media has to be accompanied with a massive health warning but form the amount of banners, flares, flags, stickers and people who are saying they are going to tomorrow it looks like it’s going to be a serious protest with a shit load of effort going into it.

Strap yourselves in, tomorrow could be strike 1 against those c.unts :barscarf:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Also the cold night in Stoke line. So fucking condescending. He’d seen the picture of someone with that at the chav protest and ran with it.

Yeah that’s what we really want you complete fucking fraud. FUCK OFF :banghead:

herbert

Post by herbert »

I have preached all through the pandemic how bad it is for these different groups to have protests :banghead:

But Im there tomorrow and like Nutty I will be social distancing but without the camera phone :lol:

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

arrgee wrote:
Wed Apr 21, 2021 3:48 pm
Ernie71 wrote:
Wed Apr 21, 2021 12:28 pm
.Its time for all Arsenal fans to BOYCOTT all games until that change happens. If it doesnt then fuck Arsenal.Fans continuing to go to games are supporting Kroenke

https://www.football365.com/news/mediaw ... d-innocent
I am boycotting Arsenal, but mainly because my silver membership has been cancelled. That written, the last 13 months has made me think it isn’t worth going. The Premier League charging £15 for PPV, Arsenal charging me £59 for a silver membership with zero benefits and now this omnishambles. Also not sure I want to see Captain Black’s mismanagement in the flesh either. 8 home defeats. So far.
How many games that you have watched on tv or stream have you seen and thought, I wish I had been there for that match ?

Serious question, cos I can a only recall maybe 4 games this season that I would have enjoyed, the rest, even, wins, were turgid shit, but at least I was at home and hadn’t forked out the best part of £100.00 to do so.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

StuartL wrote:
Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:46 pm
arrgee wrote:
Ernie71 wrote:
.Its time for all Arsenal fans to BOYCOTT all games until that change happens. If it doesnt then fuck Arsenal.Fans continuing to go to games are supporting Kroenke

I am boycotting Arsenal, but mainly because my silver membership has been cancelled. That written, the last 13 months has made me think it isn’t worth going. The Premier League charging £15 for PPV, Arsenal charging me £59 for a silver membership with zero benefits and now this omnishambles. Also not sure I want to see Captain Black’s mismanagement in the flesh either. 8 home defeats. So far.
How many games that you have watched on tv or stream have you seen and thought, I wish I had been there for that match ?

Serious question, cos I can a only recall maybe 4 games this season that I would have enjoyed, the rest, even, wins, were turgid shit, but at least I was at home and hadn’t forked out the best part of £100.00 to do so.

I think that's an excellent point mate, I can only think of 2 maybe 3 games in the past 2 seasons when I've thought I wish I had been there... and that includes the FA Cup Final against the Chavs.

I remember when the Wenger Out protests were happening - there were still the majority going to games - even some of those who had been part of the small marches/protests...

But if there is anyone who is still going to go - when the games with fans in attendance returns - Then they like Kroenke have No Shame whatsoever...My Grandson has asked for an Arsenal Shirt with Saka on it for his up and coming birthday - I will buy it because he is now a Gooner and like we all did as kids LOVES Football and especially He LOVES Saka along with Tierney and ESR, but other than that I will not buy ANY Arsenal merchandise etc till Kroenke is gone...and sadly I think it will be years and years before him and or his CUNTT of a son fuckOff and only then because he has sold it because we've been related or something equally as bad.

#FuckOffAndDieKroenke

Clummo99

Post by Clummo99 »

augie wrote:
Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:19 pm
rodders999 wrote:
Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:15 pm
GoonerMuzz wrote:
Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:12 pm
Stan being massively out of pocket is not a good thing if the Kroenkes have clearly stated they have no intention to sell, he might have to pay fines or whatever out his own pocket initially but you can absolutely bet your arse he will get that money back one way or the other :banghead:
Someone asked at the forum was the £8m exit fee accurate. Vinai said it was a far smaller amount than that.

Chicken feed money for Stanley so I wouldn’t worry about that aspect.

The comment about how daddy will be covering whatever costs are associated with this is also pissing me off - prior to last summer the wiggy c.unt never once put his hand into his own pocket to help fund purchasing some badly needed talent, and now he is going to pay the fee's here ? Please fcuk off and die
KSE will be covering any costs because they can't and dare not take it from the club's coffers. The point of lack of investment is immaterial here.

gooner265

Post by gooner265 »

Full transcript here if anyone has missed it

https://twitter.com/ChrisWheatley_/stat ... 94594?s=19

Augie I said the grilling comments, I said it sounds like it at the start but as you said the questions then went a bit soft.

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

The AST has all the bite of a neutered poodle.

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

rodders999 wrote:
Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:15 pm
GoonerMuzz wrote:
Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:12 pm
Stan being massively out of pocket is not a good thing if the Kroenkes have clearly stated they have no intention to sell, he might have to pay fines or whatever out his own pocket initially but you can absolutely bet your arse he will get that money back one way or the other :banghead:
Someone asked at the forum was the £8m exit fee accurate. Vinai said it was a far smaller amount than that.

Chicken feed money for Stanley so I wouldn’t worry about that aspect.
It could be £2.50 and he'll still want it back from the club :roll: :wink:

Seriously it is a Private Ltd Company they dont have to expose the accounts in the same way as a public one so you wouldn't even know if he took it back and he will :rubchin:

brucers

Post by brucers »

Preaching to the converted here, I know but a couple of observations. Whatever you think of the Q & A session, remember, the Kroenke's can just end it if they get too much grief, so there had to be a bit of restraint to the questions. Conversely, did we really expect any honesty or forthrightness from them? For them it was a effort in damage limitation, nothing else.
The bottom line is we need them gone. There are various opinions on how best to encourage that situation, and we don't all agree but whichever you see best, we should at least do our own bit, whatever form it takes. Giving Stan bad publicity in any form can only help as he hates it, why do you think he stays out of the limelight? We have little idea what goes on behind the scenes at Arsenal, let alone Kroenke in general but anything we do may just help tip the balance to him clearing off.

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

rodders999 wrote:
Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:36 pm
Also the cold night in Stoke line. So fucking condescending. He’d seen the picture of someone with that at the chav protest and ran with it.

It will be worse than that.
You don’t think that Josh Kroenke watched the chav protest do you ?
One of his advisers will have seen it and added it to his script yesterday.

Kroenke should have been asked what league Stoke were in.
I doubt any Arsenal fans want a return to Stoke - it will mean we have been relegated !

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

How many games have I truly wanted to have been at ? , not many to be fair.

I can remember the last game at Highbury standing at the top of the steps as the stewards got us out , turning back and looking at the pitch for the last time .
I don't have that attachment to the bowl and I don't really feel that pull anymore , my time as a travelling fan is gone . I am now going for the armchair supporter of the year award.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Fri Apr 23, 2021 6:25 am
rodders999 wrote:
Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:36 pm

It will be worse than that.
You don’t think that Josh Kroenke watched the chav protest do you ?
One of his advisers will have seen it and added it to his script yesterday.

Kroenke should have been asked what league Stoke were in.
I doubt any Arsenal fans want a return to Stoke - it will mean we have been relegated !
That's actually a great idea, I'd love if someone asked him a few simple football/Arsenal related questions - guaranteed he couldn't answer them. It would show him up from having fuck all interest at the very least, not that we don't already know that :roll:

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

not that we don't already know that

might convince some of the others though . But only if it got reported.

arrgee

Post by arrgee »

StuartL wrote:
Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:46 pm
arrgee wrote:
Ernie71 wrote:

This season

Arsenal 2-1 West Ham - cos I always like to see us beat Claret scum
Arsenal 3-1 Chelsea - because Smith Rowe, Saka and Martinelli all finally started and Arsenal played well
Arsenal 2-0 Newcastle - FA Cup - though just the extra time
Arsenal 4-2 Dirty Leeds - cos they are dirty Leeds
Arsenal 3-2 Benfica - cos we owe them for 1991 (though it didn’t take place at home - it was a home game)
Arsenal 2-1 scum - nuff said

So 6 home games, two of which I would never have paid £70 for a ticket and watched on TV. So like you 4.