Dippers(blue) H Dead rubber Fri 23rd April KO 8PM

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
SteveO 35

Re: Dippers(blue) H Dead rubber Fri 23rd April KO 8PM

Post by SteveO 35 »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Fri Apr 23, 2021 9:30 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:
Fri Apr 23, 2021 9:25 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Fri Apr 23, 2021 9:24 pm
... I truly, TRULY Cannot take any more of this S.H.I.T...This Fucckin manager who is a complete Tosser....

:cry:

Felt better not watching it mate to be honest

The Europa games are it for me

Switch on Channel 5 and watch the top 30 hits of 1987 instead and crack open the vino !
I think you're right SteveO

Enough... I've just had E-Nough.
I got myself all wound up watching the c.unts against Fulham mate and ruined my afternoon

Promised myself that I wouldn't let these dead rubbers do it to me again especially while this c.unt is allowed to ruin the youngsters and turn us into a modern day Everton

If he's here next season we will be battling relegation mate, undoubtedly. The bloke is so far out of his depth a raft and a life preserver couldn't stop him sinking. The football is awful, the team is a random pick and anyone from Burnley to Villa, Everton to Fulham can do a job on us without any consequence of failure for him or the players

Not worth the hassle anymore. The next two Thursdays are all thats left and a possible final. Can't watch another second of the shit he serves up in the league

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

People tell me I’ve got tin foil hat syndrome for thinking there’s a conspiracy against us. Yet every single game.......

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

rodders999 wrote:
Fri Apr 23, 2021 9:33 pm
I will give him credit for two things in that interview, 1. calling out the bullshit lines where it’s impossible to tell if someone is offside or not and they seem to come up with whatever decision suits them most - i.e. the one that fucks us. There was zero difference between those 2 offsides tonight but both went against us.

2. When he spoke about linesmen not putting up the flag for blatant offsides (as was spoken about earlier on this thread) which then doesn’t get checked if a goal isn’t scored so you can end up conceding a corner or another dangerous incident from the second phase. Complete bollocks.

As for the rest :coffeespit:
The decisions he's getting are no worse than under any of the previous managers so please don't let it be a fascinaton or distraction

The goals disallowed against Palace 2 years ago and the first overturned penalty by VAR in Zaha's favour in the same game. Chambers handball at West Brom. I could give 15 more examples

He's no more hard done by than any of the rest. He's a fucking useless c.unt - a pathetic, spineless, clueless cock of the highest order and deflecting the blame VAR's way is taking the spotlight of the real issue....the real issue being a man who breaks all the wrong records every week and who will get this club relegated for the first time in history

Thynker

Post by Thynker »

How can they seriously say that this image is the moment the ball is released... looks to me that it was released a fraction earlier, when Pepe may not be so far forward..

VAR when it comes to this type of nonsense and inconsistency is a joke

Thynker

Post by Thynker »

Our lack of movement in the middle really bothered me tonight.
No give and goes at all... everybody static and wanting ball to feet.

It's just not good enough but more worryingly suggests Arteta is not looking to play any differently going forward.
We also haven't needed 2 sitting midfielders either against most teams so he needs to decide who his no 4 is and play two no 8s.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Just watched this VAR so called robbery

We should have been ashamed to get a penalty anyway. People slammed the Fulham diving c.unt but yet think we are hard done by when the Almeria Kid had his shin pan grazed.

Stop fucking bleating at refs and VAR and turn every frustration into getting rid of the c.unt at the helm

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Fri Apr 23, 2021 9:23 pm
Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Fri Apr 23, 2021 9:20 pm
rodders999 wrote:
Fri Apr 23, 2021 9:18 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:
Fri Apr 23, 2021 9:14 pm
Above Leeds on goal difference having played one extra game with 5 left

This is the progress we heard so much about!
Bubble bath cancelled Thursday amigo, Unai is going to fucking rinse us :banghead:
I'm sorry. I know how much it meant to you. Could you just get SteveO round for a quick massage and a shower?
Bubbles are to be saved for the next meeting with Olympiakos....albeit with this helmet in charge we will need to invite them to the Emirates Cup for that to happen again
I can see it now; the next Emirates Cup. All those saucy air stewardesses line up by the tunnel, we've won the whole thing on goal difference after three goalless draws against Colchester, St. Mirren and Fortuna Dusseldorf. Out you and Rodders come in a bubble bath, wheeled out to the centre circle by the aforementioned saucy air stewardesses to hand the trophy over to out beaming new captain who recognises you, bursts into tears and jumps in the bath to embrace you. The Abou Diaby is back. Long live the bubble bath banner flies proudly over the 87% empty ground.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Fri Apr 23, 2021 9:49 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:
rodders999 wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:
Fri Apr 23, 2021 9:14 pm
Above Leeds on goal difference having played one extra game with 5 left

This is the progress we heard so much about!
Bubble bath cancelled Thursday amigo, Unai is going to fucking rinse us :banghead:
I'm sorry. I know how much it meant to you. Could you just get SteveO round for a quick massage and a shower?
Bubbles are to be saved for the next meeting with Olympiakos....albeit with this helmet in charge we will need to invite them to the Emirates Cup for that to happen again
I can see it now; the next Emirates Cup. All those saucy air stewardesses line up by the tunnel, we've won the whole thing on goal difference after three goalless draws against Colchester, St. Mirren and Fortuna Dusseldorf. Out you and Rodders come in a bubble bath, wheeled out to the centre circle by the aforementioned saucy air stewardesses to hand the trophy over to out beaming new captain who recognises you, bursts into tears and jumps in the bath to embrace you. The Abou Diaby is back. Long live the bubble bath banner flies proudly over the 87% empty ground.
If I close my eyes long enough.....

Rodders.....Abou.....the bubbles....

And breathe.....life's not so bad after all

:barscarf: :barscarf:

Clummo99

Post by Clummo99 »

rodders999 wrote:
Fri Apr 23, 2021 9:37 pm
People tell me I’ve got tin foil hat syndrome for thinking there’s a conspiracy against us. Yet every single game.......

The only way I can see to put a stop to these shit decisions is to bring back the rule where there has to be clear daylight between the players. There's no way they can continue their persecution of us then.

Wrighty and Chris Foy's take on it.

https://twitter.com/DAZN_CA/status/1385 ... 69600?s=19

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

All I’m saying is that this is the third game in a row we’ve had the lines disallowing one of our goals (or penalty).

Once in those 3 games were lines drawn for an opposition incident.

All 4 razor tight decisions went against us, so it’s either incredibly bad luck or something else.

And I’m not even taking those incidents in isolation, there’s been shit loads all season that have gone against us that is either some unbelievable coincidence or something more sinister at play.

You’re right saying they’ve been going on for a while now but are coming more and more frequent now.
Last edited by rodders999 on Fri Apr 23, 2021 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Fri Apr 23, 2021 9:52 pm
Fri Apr 23, 2021 9:49 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:
rodders999 wrote:

If I close my eyes long enough.....

Rodders.....Abou.....the bubbles....

And breathe.....life's not so bad after all

:barscarf: :barscarf:
"Is this heaven?"
"No, it's Abou's cuddle".

In all seriousness, despite all the shit we've had to endure over the years and all the fucking miserable fucking shit we've sat though, you and Rodders and that bubble bath have been more of a laugh than anything we've had on the pitch. The pair of you need a special soap on a rope present from the rest of us.

Thynker

Post by Thynker »

rodders999 wrote:
Fri Apr 23, 2021 10:01 pm
All I’m saying is that this is the third game in a row we’ve had the lines disallowing one of our goals (or penalty).

All 4 razor right decisions went against us, so it’s either incredibly bad luck or something else.

And I’m not even taking those incidents in isolation, there’s been shit loads all season that have gone against us that is either some unbelievable coincidence or something more sinister at play.

You’re right saying they’ve been going on for a while now but are coming more and more frequent now.

If there's going to be consistency then offside must just be offside.
In this match they shouldn't have got a corner because Coleman was offside.

There must be equality and consistency.

Clummo99

Post by Clummo99 »

Thynker wrote:
Fri Apr 23, 2021 10:02 pm
rodders999 wrote:
Fri Apr 23, 2021 10:01 pm

All 4 razor right decisions went against us, so it’s either incredibly bad luck or something else.

If there's going to be consistency then offside must just be offside.
In this match they shouldn't have got a corner because Coleman was offside.

There must be equality and consistency.
That particular incident was compounded with the stupid linesman can't put his flag up law.

It's all a crock of shit.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Perry you can have my spot in the bath Thursday, I’m fucking done with this shit :suicide:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

rodders999 wrote:
Fri Apr 23, 2021 10:11 pm
Perry you can have my spot in the bath Thursday, I’m fucking done with this shit :suicide:
Don't you fucking dare! This is the special Thursday night bath that Barry White and the Greek Rochdale have kept bubbling all season, ready for us to watch El Beige take on your bestie Unai ! You're going nowhere my friend. I've wiped out amazon's supply of Yankee Candles and been practising my Demis Roussos numbers all year for this moment....