Sister-in-law shagging C##t charged with assaulting 2 women!

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
OneBardGooner

Re: Sister-in-law shagging C##t charged with assaulting 2 women!

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sat May 29, 2021 7:44 am
OneBardGooner wrote:
Sat May 29, 2021 6:26 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri May 28, 2021 10:54 pm
I'm hoping this dirtbag doesn't get away with this. It would be fucking beautiful poetic (and ironic) justice if this PL "legend" - having been all but publicly felated by the mongs at SlySports for decades and adored by the plastics - ends up doing impressions of the Mersey Tunnel because Big Bubba in Cell Block D has left him with a gaping ringpiece at one end and a throat like an anaconda at the other end. 8)
:lol: :lol: :lol:

We can but hope, also it would be utter bliss to be able to be able to say to the manure melts in my work place - So Do You Support someone who Abuses Women???

Just remembered there is a local manure melt fan who is a postman and has a Tattoo of this person on his calf he loves parading it around and takes every opportunity to wears shorts ... Now THAT is some real good ammunition right there :D :box:
:lol:

That is the gift that keeps on giving. :lol: What type of melt gets a player tattooed on them ffs? :oops:

Reminds me of the geordie tossbag that got Andy Cole tattooed on him the day before the toon sold him to manure. :lol: :oops: :lol: Then had it converted to look like Les Ferdinand - who also left. :oops:

Hang on.... I'm getting a Clive tattoo TODAY!!! :shock:

Fuckk mate that's going a bit too far isn't it!???

:D