Potential Takeover

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
goonersid

Re: Potential Takeover

Post by goonersid »

Also shows where Vieira's heart lies :barscarf:

Clummo99

Post by Clummo99 »

goonersid wrote:
Mon Apr 26, 2021 5:16 pm
PV4's heart has always been with us Sid.

Remember the Old French Fraud allegedly told Vieira to fùck off when he offered his services after hanging up his boots.

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

https://t.co/JqrfOelJCq?amp=1

Ek is also friends with Facebook ower Mark Zuckerberg. Could you imagine if he got involved as well. Jesus :lol: :lol:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Arsenal Till I Die wrote:
Mon Apr 26, 2021 4:30 pm
rodders999 wrote:
Mon Apr 26, 2021 2:41 pm
Someone with the know how please post the US Office “oh my god, it’s happening” gif :barscarf:
Super sir :lol:

It’s fucking happening :barscarf:

gooner265

Post by gooner265 »

goonersid wrote:
Mon Apr 26, 2021 4:24 pm
This can happen!!
The fans can play a huge part, ie, non stop social media slating of the kroenkes, no holds barred dirty campaign against these c u n t s ,protests every game,
It might take time, but we simply cannot let this opportunity slip by, without doing everything we can to try and make it happen!!!
Totally agree , there has never been a better time to ramp up the pressure, that's why I think he has gone public early with it as well.

gooner265

Post by gooner265 »

Daniel Ek’s tweet from January 2018, saying he’s been an Arsenal fan since 1991 because of fellow Swede Anders Limpar, who played for the club at the time. 👀 #afc

.@SkyKaveh: “We’re told [Daniel] Ek is somebody who lives, breathes & sleeps Arsenal, he’s a total Arsenal obsessive & he only wants what is best for the club. Close friends describe him as somebody who watches every single Arsenal game.” [Sky] #afc https://t.co/494iwvyefS

Daniel Ek on watching Arsenal in January 2018: “The peace I have is from watching the ‘homegrowns’.” #afc

Sounds like a proper fan and loves to see the kids come as do we. :barscarf:
I loved Anders :barscarf:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Just heard from a well-connected source that Stan Kroenke is willing to sell Arsenal for £2.15 billion. He paid just over £1 billion buying the club. The failure of the European Super League (rather than fan protests) is what has created a change in policy at KSE.

Our very own Gooner Ed tweeted the above

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

If Kroenke wants to sell it shows you that the business potential is no longer there. £2.15 billion and no means to pay it back from profits. Why would anyone buy us? Other than a fan.

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

On the other hand KSE are on the back foot. The losses will continue to mount up and they may want to get out when they can.

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

Just because:

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Mon Apr 26, 2021 6:48 pm
Just heard from a well-connected source that Stan Kroenke is willing to sell Arsenal for £2.15 billion. He paid just over £1 billion buying the club. The failure of the European Super League (rather than fan protests) is what has created a change in policy at KSE.

Our very own Gooner Ed tweeted the above
A £1billion profit amount to a pretty decent return in my book.

Given that us, the red Mancs and red scousers have American owners. I would have very little doubt that they were firmly entrenched together pushing the super league agenda to raise club value and then sell while at maximum.

I’m not going to get my hope up, but Bergkamp back in any capacity for me is a sure fire winner, reading his book about the root and branch review every end of season at Ajax to ensure they were doing everything correctly shows me he would sort our shit out in double quick time.

Bring it on. :barscarf:

Clummo99

Post by Clummo99 »

BobbyPires7 wrote:
Mon Apr 26, 2021 6:55 pm
On the other hand KSE are on the back foot. The losses will continue to mount up and they may want to get out when they can.
And doubling their original outlay in the process.

Please let this be the start of the end! :lol: :barscarf:

Midz

Post by Midz »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Mon Apr 26, 2021 8:42 am
Whatever happens....at least something is happening!
Exactly!

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Clummo99 wrote:
Mon Apr 26, 2021 5:35 pm
goonersid wrote:
Mon Apr 26, 2021 5:16 pm
PV4's heart has always been with us Sid.

Remember the Old French Fraud allegedly told Vieira to fùck off when he offered his services after hanging up his boots.
Stop lads. Vieira wanted to leave every summer for the last 4 or 5 seasons he was with us. And let's not forget him telling the media in 2001 he was leaving, end of, as he flirted like a tart with Manure - and the annual flirting with Madrid. Let's not rewrite history ffs. :lol:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

NBC sports in America are saying Kroenke is keen to sell.