Potential Takeover

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
goonersid

Re: Potential Takeover

Post by goonersid »

:barscarf: Henry, Bergkamp and Vieira have joined Ek, to launch takeover bid!! :barscarf: :barscarf:
This is gathering momentum

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Someone with the know how please post the US Office “oh my god, it’s happening” gif :barscarf:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

goonersid wrote:
Mon Apr 26, 2021 2:35 pm
:barscarf: Henry, Bergkamp and Vieira have joined Ek, to launch takeover bid!! :barscarf: :barscarf:
This is gathering momentum
Someone start a go fund me and I’ll chip in and all to get rid of the fucking C.UNT :barscarf:

augie

Post by augie »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Mon Apr 26, 2021 2:29 pm
BTW This is all pie in the sky,I've a better chance of winning the Euromillions than this buyout ever happening.

I said already that I'm not that confident that this deal will happen, but please people dont piss on my chips entirely just yet - let me hold out some hope that it might happen instead of totally dismissing it :cry: :cry:

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

considering Xhaka is playing left back on Thursday night I wouldn't be totally against him coming back as a player .

They could out point themselves in training.

I suppose if he and his son disappeared the inheritor would be connected to Walmart and they are not short of a few bob.

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

augie wrote:
Mon Apr 26, 2021 2:49 pm
mcdowell42 wrote:
BTW This is all pie in the sky,I've a better chance of winning the Euromillions than this buyout ever happening.

I said already that I'm not that confident that this deal will happen, but please people dont piss on my chips entirely just yet - let me hold out some hope that it might happen instead of totally dismissing it :cry: :cry:
there is more chance of Spurs winning a trophy in the next 10 years than this takeover happening. :D
THE CLUB IS NOT FOR SALE :roll:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

augie wrote:
mcdowell42 wrote:

Seriously Augie its as reliable as my transfer rumours

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

goonertux wrote:
Mon Apr 26, 2021 2:21 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Mon Apr 26, 2021 2:17 pm
Wouldn't it be cheaper and possibly quicker to hire a hit man (sorry person) to whack Kroenke & his Brat and then walk in and make the inheritor an Offer they couldn't refuse. 8)
Does anyone know if Kroenke owns a horse? 🐴
:lol: :high5:

Nay! (Neigh) :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

If the Co-founder of Spotify did buy Arsenal FC it would definitely be a Sound Investment. :wink:

Clummo99

Post by Clummo99 »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Mon Apr 26, 2021 3:51 pm
augie wrote:
mcdowell42 wrote:

Augie quotes from The Sun so he's inclined to believe anything! :lol:

gooner265

Post by gooner265 »

Sources have told ESPN there could be a formal offer tabled by a consortium led by Daniel Ek - involving Henry, Bergkamp & Vieira - within the next two weeks, although it is unclear at this stage what valuation they are placing on Arsenal. [@JamesOlley] https://t.co/VHQC5Zx9O5

Former Arsenal midfielder Mathieu Flamini, rumoured to be one member of the consortium, is not part of the group. [@JamesOlley] #afc

Forbes estimates Arsenal are worth just over £2b. Ek is worth an estimated £3.4b & would have little problem raising the funds necessary to buy the club. [@JamesOlley] #afc

Sources have told ESPN there were senior figures within KSE who were wavering over whether to support a sale to Alisher Usmanov in 2017 before eventually rejecting the proposal. It is unclear whether there are any fault lines this time given the wider circumstances. [@JamesOlley]

Sources with financial backgrounds have suggested to ESPN the Kroenkes could have been looking to join the ESL as the final part of an exit strategy to sell the club. The proposal’s failure leaves them with no alternative to quickly generate fresh revenue. [@JamesOlley] #afc

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Clummo99 wrote:
Mon Apr 26, 2021 3:59 pm
mcdowell42 wrote:
Mon Apr 26, 2021 3:51 pm
augie wrote:
mcdowell42 wrote:

Augie quotes from The Sun so he's inclined to believe anything! :lol:
Except in Arteta. :wink:

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

This can happen!!
The fans can play a huge part, ie, non stop social media slating of the kroenkes, no holds barred dirty campaign against these c u n t s ,protests every game,
It might take time, but we simply cannot let this opportunity slip by, without doing everything we can to try and make it happen!!!

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

rodders999 wrote:
Mon Apr 26, 2021 2:41 pm
Someone with the know how please post the US Office “oh my god, it’s happening” gif :barscarf:

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »