Big fat Brucey v El pussy..Dead rubber of the highest order..Sun 2nd May KO 2pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Post Reply
User avatar
DB10GOONER
Posts: 51362
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:06 pm
Location: Dublin, Ireland.
Contact:

Re: Big fat Brucey v El pussy..Dead rubber of the highest order..Sun 2nd May KO 2pm

Post by DB10GOONER »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 2:08 pm
Mancs at it again. Can't remember them being so worried about their owners when they were winning league titles and a European Cup.
A club that specialises in hypocrisy. The Baby Face Gimp this week giving out shit about the Korean Tom Daley at the scum for diving, conveniently forgetting himself and Granny Botherer and VanJudas all being expert divers back in the day. :roll: :censored:

User avatar
rodders999
Posts: 14835
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2008 1:59 pm
Location: Diamond Club

Re: Big fat Brucey v El pussy..Dead rubber of the highest order..Sun 2nd May KO 2pm

Post by rodders999 »

They’ve the Norwich scarves out again so it must be serious :roll:

User avatar
Perryashburtongroves
Posts: 8806
Joined: Thu May 03, 2007 6:18 pm
Location: At the start of a glorious era.

Re: Big fat Brucey v El pussy..Dead rubber of the highest order..Sun 2nd May KO 2pm

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 2:12 pm
Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 2:08 pm
Mancs at it again. Can't remember them being so worried about their owners when they were winning league titles and a European Cup.
A club that specialises in hypocrisy. The Baby Face Gimp this week giving out shit about the Korean Tom Daley at the scum for diving, conveniently forgetting himself and Granny Botherer and VanJudas all being expert divers back in the day. :roll: :censored:
Yep. Scourers must be going mad. Aren't they the ones that turn up on mass without tickets, storm the barriers and get in to foot all grounds?
Last edited by Perryashburtongroves on Sun May 02, 2021 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
DB10GOONER
Posts: 51362
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:06 pm
Location: Dublin, Ireland.
Contact:

Re: Big fat Brucey v El pussy..Dead rubber of the highest order..Sun 2nd May KO 2pm

Post by DB10GOONER »

Clive trying his best to get that second yellow. Fucking retarded cretin cùnt. :censored:

User avatar
rodders999
Posts: 14835
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2008 1:59 pm
Location: Diamond Club

Re: Big fat Brucey v El pussy..Dead rubber of the highest order..Sun 2nd May KO 2pm

Post by rodders999 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 2:10 pm
Sideshow Chav hammy gone. Thankfully. :D
34, error prone, injury prone and contract up in the summer. Just get rid FFS.

User avatar
DB10GOONER
Posts: 51362
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:06 pm
Location: Dublin, Ireland.
Contact:

Re: Big fat Brucey v El pussy..Dead rubber of the highest order..Sun 2nd May KO 2pm

Post by DB10GOONER »

rodders999 wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 2:14 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 2:10 pm
Sideshow Chav hammy gone. Thankfully. :D
34, error prone, injury prone and contract up in the summer. Just get rid FFS.
Martinez-Lite is thinking "hmmm 2 year contract extension...." :lol:

xisstential
Posts: 4278
Joined: Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:33 am

Re: Big fat Brucey v El pussy..Dead rubber of the highest order..Sun 2nd May KO 2pm

Post by xisstential »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 2:12 pm
Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 2:08 pm
Mancs at it again. Can't remember them being so worried about their owners when they were winning league titles and a European Cup.
A club that specialises in hypocrisy. The Baby Face Gimp this week giving out shit about the Korean Tom Daley at the scum for diving, conveniently forgetting himself and Granny Botherer and VanJudas all being expert divers back in the day. :roll: :censored:
Gave us stick every time we mentioned "Wenger Out" Ungrateful, don't know how good you've got it, ........ :blah: :blah: :blah:

xisstential
Posts: 4278
Joined: Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:33 am

Re: Big fat Brucey v El pussy..Dead rubber of the highest order..Sun 2nd May KO 2pm

Post by xisstential »

Rebeccah "something or other"...Apologies to Arsenal fans who want to watch your team but I'm sure you understand. NO, we don't understand!!!

She's absolutely loving this, doesn't have to comment on the football so she can rabbit on about the protests without making an idiot of herself. STFU!!

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

User avatar
rodders999
Posts: 14835
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2008 1:59 pm
Location: Diamond Club

Re: Big fat Brucey v El pussy..Dead rubber of the highest order..Sun 2nd May KO 2pm

Post by rodders999 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 2:16 pm
rodders999 wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 2:14 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 2:10 pm
Sideshow Chav hammy gone. Thankfully. :D
34, error prone, injury prone and contract up in the summer. Just get rid FFS.
Martinez-Lite is thinking "hmmm 2 year contract extension...." :lol:

And the arm band :shock:

User avatar
rodders999
Posts: 14835
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2008 1:59 pm
Location: Diamond Club

Re: Big fat Brucey v El pussy..Dead rubber of the highest order..Sun 2nd May KO 2pm

Post by rodders999 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 2:16 pm
rodders999 wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 2:14 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 2:10 pm
Sideshow Chav hammy gone. Thankfully. :D
34, error prone, injury prone and contract up in the summer. Just get rid FFS.
Martinez-Lite is thinking "hmmm 2 year contract extension...." :lol:

And the arm band :shock:

User avatar
Herd
Posts: 6359
Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2006 9:00 am

Re: Big fat Brucey v El pussy..Dead rubber of the highest order..Sun 2nd May KO 2pm

Post by Herd »

Im still shocked that a man who supposedly had malaria only weeks ago is on the pictch ,malaria takes a lot out of you and theres no way in hell you would be fit to play 2 weeks later !

BobbyPires7
Posts: 304
Joined: Sat Apr 03, 2021 9:06 pm

Re: Big fat Brucey v El pussy..Dead rubber of the highest order..Sun 2nd May KO 2pm

Post by BobbyPires7 »

xisstential wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 2:21 pm
Rebeccah "something or other"...Apologies to Arsenal fans who want to watch your team but I'm sure you understand. NO, we don't understand!!!

She's absolutely loving this, doesn't have to comment on the football so she can rabbit on about the protests without making an idiot of herself. STFU!!

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
She’s doing you a favour. This game is turgid shite.

User avatar
Clummo99
Posts: 1050
Joined: Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:09 pm

Re: Big fat Brucey v El pussy..Dead rubber of the highest order..Sun 2nd May KO 2pm

Post by Clummo99 »

Yellow cards for accidentally stepping on someone's foot is doing my head in. Yes it's a free kick but not a booking!

User avatar
DB10GOONER
Posts: 51362
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:06 pm
Location: Dublin, Ireland.
Contact:

Re: Big fat Brucey v El pussy..Dead rubber of the highest order..Sun 2nd May KO 2pm

Post by DB10GOONER »

xisstential wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 2:21 pm
Rebeccah "something or other"...Apologies to Arsenal fans who want to watch your team but I'm sure you understand. NO, we don't understand!!!

She's absolutely loving this, doesn't have to comment on the football so she can rabbit on about the protests without making an idiot of herself. STFU!!

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
Who is she? A yank or English ex-lezzerball player? A reality show reject? Or just a really good sucker of production staff cock? :rubchin:

User avatar
DB10GOONER
Posts: 51362
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:06 pm
Location: Dublin, Ireland.
Contact:

Re: Big fat Brucey v El pussy..Dead rubber of the highest order..Sun 2nd May KO 2pm

Post by DB10GOONER »

Great goal! :barscarf:

Post Reply