Big fat Brucey v El pussy..Dead rubber of the highest order..Sun 2nd May KO 2pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
goonersid

Re: Big fat Brucey v El pussy..Dead rubber of the highest order..Sun 2nd May KO 2pm

Post by goonersid »

The game is still hugely important in the grand scheme of things.
Every plge game remaining will determine whether or not we have our lowest ever finishing position in the plge.
Hopefully, accompanied by a humiliating exit from the elge at the hands of emery, this could prove too much for Arteta to remain in charge.
Edu's recent lack of comment on how wonderful things are, is significant! that said I think he's as big a part of the problem as Arteta.

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Re: Big fat Brucey v El pussy..Dead rubber of the highest order..Sun 2nd May KO 2pm

Post by StuartL »

rodders999 wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 7:30 am
Good to see that our lot have done a social media blackout before a defeat rather than after one like they normally do :roll:
Can only hope that the stream providers follow suit too - it’s soul destroying watching our matches, knowing how we used to have a team of fighters and grafters.

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

StuartL wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 10:44 am
rodders999 wrote:
Good to see that our lot have done a social media blackout before a defeat rather than after one like they normally do :roll:
Can only hope that the stream providers follow suit too - it’s soul destroying watching our matches, knowing how we used to have a team of fighters and grafters.
When?? I don't think I'm old enough to remember :? :?

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

xisstential wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 3:33 pm
StuartL wrote:
rodders999 wrote:
A long, long, time ago....sadly

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

StuartL wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 4:11 pm
xisstential wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 3:33 pm
StuartL wrote:
rodders999 wrote:
A long, long, time ago....sadly
In a stadium far away....... (just round the corner really) :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Well!!!??? Someone had to!. :?

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

Not going to watch today, the team will be the equivalent of ‘Arsenals worst 11 of the season’ apart from a few players....

Ryan

Bellend.......Luiz........Gabriel.......Cedric
Willian........Elneny.......Ode.......Xhaka........Nelson
......................Eddie The Feather

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

📋 Arsenal XI vs. Newcastle: Ryan, Bellerin, Gabriel, Luiz, Elneny, Xhaka, Ceballos, Odegaard, Willian, Martinelli, Aubameyang.

Subs: Leno, Saka, Cedric, Partey, Pepe, Chambers, Mari, Nketiah, Smith Rowe. 

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Fri Apr 30, 2021 6:32 am
Can we just do what Sunday league teams do - fail to show up and award the oppo a 3-0 win

Does anyone give two fucks about any of these league games anymore?

What a great chance to see Balogun and Azeez *

* in the academy whilst Willian, Bellerin, Elneny and Nketiah come back into the first team to show us what we missed last night
Three out of four ain't bad - Nketiah on the bench, others all start. No Balogun, Azeez or any other academy players in the squad. Lets let the same clowns plod their way through another tedious 90 minutes

I'll check back in after the game this evening - off out to go furniture shopping.....something I never thought I'd find more interesting but I can't watch this c.unt serve up another shitty 90 minutes with the same old goons

Thynker

Post by Thynker »

That line up suggests Elneny will partner Partey against Villareal...

Surely he'd not put Xhaka in the middle and Soares at LB when he hasn't played in weeks?

Thynker

Post by Thynker »

Martinelli's chance here to send a message

goonertux

Post by goonertux »

Thynker wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 12:06 pm
Martinelli to score anytime 11/5. Worth a punt if you like a little bet to add interest to what will probably be another borefest!

Topside Northbank

Post by Topside Northbank »

Midfield pairing of Elneny and Ceballos that is as poor as I have seen in decades.

Martinelli has been badly mistreated by this manager with that midfield behind him will have to create chances by himself.

We have an excellent record against the Geordies like we did against Everton, Leicester, Villa etc this manager today isn't going to change much he is too inexperienced and we are too big a club to be giving rookie managers their first gig.

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

Just seen the team list.
Impressive from Arteta - actively trying to get sacked now :D

I’m watching the snooker instead

augie

Post by augie »

Thynker wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 12:06 pm

:coffeespit: :coffeespit: :coffeespit:

Doesnt matter if he scores a hat-trick cos this c.unt doesnt want or rate him anyway :evil: :evil: :censored: :censored: :censored: