Night Fever hair v The best Europa league manager of all time KO 8PM Thurs May 6th

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Post Reply
xisstential
Posts: 4278
Joined: Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:33 am

Re: Night Fever hair v The best Europa league manager of all time KO 8PM Thurs May 6th

Post by xisstential »

When Arteta called out to him, Martinelli should have said...It's gonna have to be a no from me, I just cannot see any upside for my career...and by the way, I want a transfer. If you get fired I'll stay.

User avatar
Arsenal Till I Die
Posts: 3309
Joined: Tue May 18, 2010 6:06 pm
Location: North London

Re: Night Fever hair v The best Europa league manager of all time KO 8PM Thurs May 6th

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

Holding heads over.

User avatar
DB10GOONER
Posts: 51244
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:06 pm
Location: Dublin, Ireland.
Contact:

Re: Night Fever hair v The best Europa league manager of all time KO 8PM Thurs May 6th

Post by DB10GOONER »

GoonerMuzz wrote:
Thu May 06, 2021 8:29 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu May 06, 2021 8:27 pm
Clummo99 wrote:
Thu May 06, 2021 8:23 pm
Partey has tonight surpassed the Swiss Turd as our worst player imo.

Xhaka will always be a cùnt for the Palace game but Partey is an absolute dog turd of a player.
No. He's terrible. He's garbage. But he is still not quite as gash as Clive. Nearly but not quite. :lol:
To be honest DB i'm beginning to feel he shades Xhaka after tonights performance :rubchin:
Form is temporary. Class is permanent.

Similarly shitness is temporary. Utter gashness is permanent.

User avatar
BFG4
Posts: 1932
Joined: Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:57 pm
Location: Ireland

Re: Night Fever hair v The best Europa league manager of all time KO 8PM Thurs May 6th

Post by BFG4 »

I never expected with 20 minutes to go we wouldn't even be having a go but it sums us up really

User avatar
rodders999
Posts: 14811
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2008 1:59 pm
Location: Diamond Club

Re: Night Fever hair v The best Europa league manager of all time KO 8PM Thurs May 6th

Post by rodders999 »

Arsenal Till I Die wrote:
Thu May 06, 2021 8:31 pm
Holding heads over.
He always seems surprised when he does, he’s the only one.

User avatar
Arsenal Till I Die
Posts: 3309
Joined: Tue May 18, 2010 6:06 pm
Location: North London

Re: Night Fever hair v The best Europa league manager of all time KO 8PM Thurs May 6th

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

56 year old Carlos Bacca coming on to chuck his zimmer at the ball.

User avatar
GoonerMuzz
Posts: 5020
Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:53 pm
Location: Defending is optional

Re: Night Fever hair v The best Europa league manager of all time KO 8PM Thurs May 6th

Post by GoonerMuzz »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu May 06, 2021 8:31 pm
GoonerMuzz wrote:
Thu May 06, 2021 8:29 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu May 06, 2021 8:27 pm
Clummo99 wrote:
Thu May 06, 2021 8:23 pm
Partey has tonight surpassed the Swiss Turd as our worst player imo.

Xhaka will always be a cùnt for the Palace game but Partey is an absolute dog turd of a player.
No. He's terrible. He's garbage. But he is still not quite as gash as Clive. Nearly but not quite. :lol:
To be honest DB i'm beginning to feel he shades Xhaka after tonights performance :rubchin:
Form is temporary. Class is permanent.

Similarly shitness is temporary. Utter gashness is permanent.
So basically we have to endure 5 years of Partey to decide if he is worse then :shock:

User avatar
Clummo99
Posts: 995
Joined: Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:09 pm

Re: Night Fever hair v The best Europa league manager of all time KO 8PM Thurs May 6th

Post by Clummo99 »

Partey to score a late winner anyone? :lol:

User avatar
DB10GOONER
Posts: 51244
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:06 pm
Location: Dublin, Ireland.
Contact:

Re: Night Fever hair v The best Europa league manager of all time KO 8PM Thurs May 6th

Post by DB10GOONER »

GoonerMuzz wrote:
Thu May 06, 2021 8:32 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu May 06, 2021 8:31 pm
GoonerMuzz wrote:
Thu May 06, 2021 8:29 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu May 06, 2021 8:27 pm
Clummo99 wrote:
Thu May 06, 2021 8:23 pm
Partey has tonight surpassed the Swiss Turd as our worst player imo.

Xhaka will always be a cùnt for the Palace game but Partey is an absolute dog turd of a player.
No. He's terrible. He's garbage. But he is still not quite as gash as Clive. Nearly but not quite. :lol:
To be honest DB i'm beginning to feel he shades Xhaka after tonights performance :rubchin:
Form is temporary. Class is permanent.

Similarly shitness is temporary. Utter gashness is permanent.
So basically we have to endure 5 years of Partey to decide if he is worse then :shock:
Yup. Martinez-Lite masterplan. Believe.

xisstential
Posts: 4278
Joined: Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:33 am

Re: Night Fever hair v The best Europa league manager of all time KO 8PM Thurs May 6th

Post by xisstential »

Corner...now's our chance :lol: :lol:

User avatar
DB10GOONER
Posts: 51244
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:06 pm
Location: Dublin, Ireland.
Contact:

Re: Night Fever hair v The best Europa league manager of all time KO 8PM Thurs May 6th

Post by DB10GOONER »

Clummo99 wrote:
Thu May 06, 2021 8:34 pm
Partey to score a late winner anyone? :lol:
For who?

User avatar
StuartL
Posts: 6913
Joined: Sat May 17, 2008 8:22 pm
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day and I’m feeling good

Re: Night Fever hair v The best Europa league manager of all time KO 8PM Thurs May 6th

Post by StuartL »

Why aren’t we using Bellerin’s Ariel prowess at corners more often ?

User avatar
Clummo99
Posts: 995
Joined: Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:09 pm

Re: Night Fever hair v The best Europa league manager of all time KO 8PM Thurs May 6th

Post by Clummo99 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu May 06, 2021 8:34 pm
Clummo99 wrote:
Thu May 06, 2021 8:34 pm
Partey to score a late winner anyone? :lol:
For who?
Good point!

User avatar
Perryashburtongroves
Posts: 8780
Joined: Thu May 03, 2007 6:18 pm
Location: At the start of a glorious era.

Re: Night Fever hair v The best Europa league manager of all time KO 8PM Thurs May 6th

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Partey with a shrug of the shoulders there. "I've tried being a footballer".

xisstential
Posts: 4278
Joined: Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:33 am

Re: Night Fever hair v The best Europa league manager of all time KO 8PM Thurs May 6th

Post by xisstential »

Clummo99 wrote:
Thu May 06, 2021 8:34 pm
Partey to score a late winner anyone? :lol:
Why not, why not indeed :?

Post Reply