Night Fever hair v The best Europa league manager of all time KO 8PM Thurs May 6th

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Post Reply
User avatar
augie
Posts: 27395
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2007 3:03 pm
Location: Ireland

Re: Night Fever hair v The best Europa league manager of all time KO 8PM Thurs May 6th

Post by augie »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed May 12, 2021 9:19 am
SPARKSY wrote:
Fri May 07, 2021 8:54 am
Putting aside that we all agree that the first thing that needs to happen, is getting the Septics out of the club.
However, it may not be to everyone's liking but for me there was only one man to take charge of the shambles that is Arsenal, even before Arteta.
We needed and still need, an experienced manager who has been there and done it.
Please save us Rafa Benitez.
A few years sgo I would have laughed my ass off at that. But tbh he wouldn't be the worst option at this time.

I'd rather we try act like a big club again and break the bank for Allegri, Simeone, Ancelotti or Conte but our owners are cùnts and wouldn't want such aggressive strong willed managers.

Maybe Rafa would be the happy medium? He'd certainly be better than Martinez-Lite is.


A few years ago that would have been my order of preference for AFC managers as well, but right now conte is far and away my preferred choice - I want, no make that WE NEED, his aggressive no nonsense attitude and work ethic

User avatar
GoonerMuzz
Posts: 5028
Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:53 pm
Location: Defending is optional

Re: Night Fever hair v The best Europa league manager of all time KO 8PM Thurs May 6th

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Right now I'd take Tom Conti over Arteta :lol:

User avatar
DB10GOONER
Posts: 51279
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:06 pm
Location: Dublin, Ireland.
Contact:

Re: Night Fever hair v The best Europa league manager of all time KO 8PM Thurs May 6th

Post by DB10GOONER »

GoonerMuzz wrote:
Wed May 12, 2021 11:54 am
Right now I'd take Tom Conti over Arteta :lol:
:lol:

I'd take Tony Visconti. :lol:

User avatar
DB10GOONER
Posts: 51279
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:06 pm
Location: Dublin, Ireland.
Contact:

Re: Night Fever hair v The best Europa league manager of all time KO 8PM Thurs May 6th

Post by DB10GOONER »

augie wrote:
Wed May 12, 2021 9:29 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed May 12, 2021 9:19 am
SPARKSY wrote:
Fri May 07, 2021 8:54 am
Putting aside that we all agree that the first thing that needs to happen, is getting the Septics out of the club.
However, it may not be to everyone's liking but for me there was only one man to take charge of the shambles that is Arsenal, even before Arteta.
We needed and still need, an experienced manager who has been there and done it.
Please save us Rafa Benitez.
A few years sgo I would have laughed my ass off at that. But tbh he wouldn't be the worst option at this time.

I'd rather we try act like a big club again and break the bank for Allegri, Simeone, Ancelotti or Conte but our owners are cùnts and wouldn't want such aggressive strong willed managers.

Maybe Rafa would be the happy medium? He'd certainly be better than Martinez-Lite is.


A few years ago that would have been my order of preference for AFC managers as well, but right now conte is far and away my preferred choice - I want, no make that WE NEED, his aggressive no nonsense attitude and work ethic
That's not an order of preference augster. I'd literally take any of them ahead of Martinez-Lite!

BobbyPires7
Posts: 274
Joined: Sat Apr 03, 2021 9:06 pm

Re: Night Fever hair v The best Europa league manager of all time KO 8PM Thurs May 6th

Post by BobbyPires7 »

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XVj45yN72uU

We need this guy tearing Willian and Xhaka a new one. :lol:

User avatar
DB10GOONER
Posts: 51279
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:06 pm
Location: Dublin, Ireland.
Contact:

Re: Night Fever hair v The best Europa league manager of all time KO 8PM Thurs May 6th

Post by DB10GOONER »

BobbyPires7 wrote:
Wed May 12, 2021 3:03 pm
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XVj45yN72uU

We need this guy tearing Willian and Xhaka a new one. :lol:
I disagree. We need Huff n Puff and Clive to be wearing a different club's jersey. :wink:

User avatar
GoonerMuzz
Posts: 5028
Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:53 pm
Location: Defending is optional

Re: Night Fever hair v The best Europa league manager of all time KO 8PM Thurs May 6th

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Out of interest DB how is your dead grannies coaching skills? Think she'd be interested in the job :rubchin:

User avatar
DB10GOONER
Posts: 51279
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:06 pm
Location: Dublin, Ireland.
Contact:

Re: Night Fever hair v The best Europa league manager of all time KO 8PM Thurs May 6th

Post by DB10GOONER »

GoonerMuzz wrote:
Wed May 12, 2021 3:55 pm
Out of interest DB how is your dead grannies coaching skills? Think she'd be interested in the job :rubchin:
:lol:

Well she's not as mobile as she was..... :shock:

User avatar
Arsenal Till I Die
Posts: 3321
Joined: Tue May 18, 2010 6:06 pm
Location: North London

Re: Night Fever hair v The best Europa league manager of all time KO 8PM Thurs May 6th

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed May 12, 2021 9:20 pm
GoonerMuzz wrote:
Wed May 12, 2021 3:55 pm
Out of interest DB how is your dead grannies coaching skills? Think she'd be interested in the job :rubchin:
:lol:

Well she's not as mobile as she was..... :shock:
Neither is our team. Perfect match.

User avatar
GoonerMuzz
Posts: 5028
Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:53 pm
Location: Defending is optional

Re: Night Fever hair v The best Europa league manager of all time KO 8PM Thurs May 6th

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Arsenal Till I Die wrote:
Wed May 12, 2021 9:41 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed May 12, 2021 9:20 pm
GoonerMuzz wrote:
Wed May 12, 2021 3:55 pm
Out of interest DB how is your dead grannies coaching skills? Think she'd be interested in the job :rubchin:
:lol:

Well she's not as mobile as she was..... :shock:
Neither is our team. Perfect match.
Modern solutions for modern problems, a match made in heaven :lol:

User avatar
Arsenal Till I Die
Posts: 3321
Joined: Tue May 18, 2010 6:06 pm
Location: North London

Re: Night Fever hair v The best Europa league manager of all time KO 8PM Thurs May 6th

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

GoonerMuzz wrote:
Thu May 13, 2021 10:08 am
Arsenal Till I Die wrote:
Wed May 12, 2021 9:41 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed May 12, 2021 9:20 pm
GoonerMuzz wrote:
Wed May 12, 2021 3:55 pm
Out of interest DB how is your dead grannies coaching skills? Think she'd be interested in the job :rubchin:
:lol:

Well she's not as mobile as she was..... :shock:
Neither is our team. Perfect match.
Modern solutions for modern problems, a match made in heaven :lol:
:coffeespit:

Trust the process!

Conway
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Feb 05, 2021 8:18 pm

Re: Night Fever hair v The best Europa league manager of all time KO 8PM Thurs May 6th

Post by Conway »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed May 12, 2021 3:13 pm
BobbyPires7 wrote:
Wed May 12, 2021 3:03 pm
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XVj45yN72uU

We need this guy tearing Willian and Xhaka a new one. :lol:
I disagree. We need Huff n Puff and Clive to be wearing a different club's jersey. :wink:
A half time team talk straight out of the mouth of the legendary Bertie Mee from when Sitton was an Arsenal youth player
..🤣

Post Reply