Night Fever hair v The best Europa league manager of all time KO 8PM Thurs May 6th

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Clummo99

Re: Night Fever hair v The best Europa league manager of all time KO 8PM Thurs May 6th

Post by Clummo99 »

rodders999 wrote:
Thu May 06, 2021 7:03 pm
Partey only misplaced his first pass by 70 yards :lol:
You sure it wasn't a shot? :lol:

Perryashburtongroves

Re: Night Fever hair v The best Europa league manager of all time KO 8PM Thurs May 6th

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

How come every other team knows how to do the 'have a shot early' tactic but we don't?

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

I’ve gone through my remote commentary options and I cannot find the “no woman” option?

Perryashburtongroves

Can we please stop fucking about with the two yard passes inside the box..

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Thu May 06, 2021 7:06 pm
How come every other team knows how to do the 'have a shot early' tactic but we don't?
Isn’t the 56th minute early enough? :lol: :lol:

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Would someone please tell me who this Xhaka is that is a big miss for us? :rubchin: :?

Perryashburtongroves

Granit Xhaka is the only man in the world who having a stupid haircut makes no difference to how much of an absolute fucking idiot he actually is.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Our passing is fucking horrendous :banghead:

Every single player playing poorly so far.

Perryashburtongroves

GoonerMuzz wrote:
Thu May 06, 2021 7:11 pm
Would someone please tell me who this Xhaka is that is a big miss for us? :rubchin: :?
No, no. He's a big miss for Villareal. They're absolutely devastated.

Clummo99

Post by Clummo99 »

Fùcking Partey!! :banghead:

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

Wrong way Partey :banghead:

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

We are lucky they've started slowly.

Perryashburtongroves

Fuck me, if Gus Caesar and Igor Stepanovs had a baby, it would be Thomas fucking Partey.

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

We have absolutely not turned up here. Surely we should be coming out the blocks flying. Instead we are a distant second best, massively pedestrian, clumsy as fuck and tactically we look a great bet to get done on the counter.

We look like we are relying on Saka or Pepe to nick a penalty or a goal out of nowhere. We are playing like fucking minnows here.

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

Horrendous stuff.