Night Fever hair v The best Europa league manager of all time KO 8PM Thurs May 6th

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
corkbarry1

Re: Night Fever hair v The best Europa league manager of all time KO 8PM Thurs May 6th

Post by corkbarry1 »

Reading this thread is more interesting than the game.

Thynker

Re: Night Fever hair v The best Europa league manager of all time KO 8PM Thurs May 6th

Post by Thynker »

Only just seeing this now since the start of the 2nd half but this lot appear there for the taking.

p206ab

Post by p206ab »

Turned on (not in the rodders way) for the last 15minutes and I thought I was watching it in slow motion.. ffs, no energy, no desire, preseason match had more to see. Honestly turned off the wifi just to check if just the connection is slow, but damn.. we are still :banghead: .

Come on lads, we are not one goal ahead, didn't they tell you that, because you are acting like you need to waste (our) time..

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Their keeper makes Almunia look like a colossus amongst keepers and we've barely tested the useless c.unt

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Thu May 06, 2021 8:08 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu May 06, 2021 8:04 pm
Bob Bayliss wrote:
Thu May 06, 2021 8:02 pm
This game needs a squirrel on the pitch
:lol: :lol:

You're on form tonight Bob.

The gospel according to Wanker is that he built the entire new ground in three months with his own hands after becoming worried about the squirrel problem at Highbury.
:lol: :lol:

All hail the Dark Lord Venger!

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

I'm concerned for Pepe here with that clash of heads, if he loses that one brain cell he's fucked

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

GET PARTEY OFF NOW YOU FUCKING USELESS C.UNT

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

We're lucky they're shit. They should have scored.

Shades of Monaco.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

TeeCee wrote:
Thu May 06, 2021 8:12 pm
I'm concerned for Pepe here with that clash of heads, if he loses that one brain cell he's fucked
:coffeespit:

Still if he did lose that one brain cell he'd still be smarter than Martinez-Lite.

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

Get Bellend and Nippy Denilson off FFS

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

From Twitter
“Karen Carney feels like a woodpecker trying to make a hole in my head”

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Martinelli,Martinelli, put him on my fucking telly.

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Thu May 06, 2021 8:15 pm
From Twitter
“Karen Carney feels like a woodpecker trying to make a hole in my head”

:lol: :lol: :lol:
First time that wood and Karen Carney have ever occurred in the same sentence.

Clash

Post by Clash »

We’re clearly missing the craft and guile of Dani Getafe tonight.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Unless Lacazette and Martinelli get 25 minutes to make a difference we are fucked