Night Fever hair v The best Europa league manager of all time KO 8PM Thurs May 6th

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
rodders999

Re: Night Fever hair v The best Europa league manager of all time KO 8PM Thurs May 6th

Post by rodders999 »

A corner for us....we always do well from those :barscarf:

TeeCee

Re: Night Fever hair v The best Europa league manager of all time KO 8PM Thurs May 6th

Post by TeeCee »

Get Martinelli on for Pepe at half time FFS.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Thu May 06, 2021 7:46 pm
Bellerin trending on Twitter :lol:

Not for how well he is playing... :D
Has he released a new vegan friendly tampon pouch made from sustainable entitlement?

Clummo99

Post by Clummo99 »

Is this a European semi final or someone's testimonial?

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Clummo99 wrote:
Thu May 06, 2021 7:48 pm
Is this a European semi final or someone's testimonial?
It's Arteta's farewell game.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Pathetic :banghead:

goonertux

Post by goonertux »

4 words - What’s the fucking point?!

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

Who’s got Hostgators number?

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

This has been a disgrace. I almost prefer our hapless comedy performances. Who wants to watch this?

We are relying on the same players to bail us out, and Saka and Tierney aren’t doing it. Tierney is miles off the pace and Saka just can’t get involved.

Saka to LB at half time, Tierney off and Martinelli on. Lacazette on sooner rather than later too.

Clash

Post by Clash »

This is the most tepid European semi final I’ve ever seen. Where is the intensity? I thought it was non-negotiable :roll:

As for Carney - I’m just imagining the fucking fortune she’s getting paid tonight. There’s no way in this shite PC obsessed world that the likes of BT would dare to pay these deluded bints they inflict is us a penny less than their ex-professional male counterparts so she’ll be getting the same as what Hoddle and Mcmanananaman was paid last night :banghead:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

The fucking manbunned lesbian with the beard* jumped into Smith-Rowe and hits the ground rolling and holding his head, leg, chest and back.... fucking tart. :oops: :censored:

*not Karen fucking Carney.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

robbo10 wrote:
Thu May 06, 2021 7:49 pm
Who’s got Hostgators number?
:lol:

I'm on it mate. :wink:

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

We'll score around the 80th minute and then concede 1or 2 minutes from the end.....you know it

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

European semi :rubchin: fuck me :oops: we are utter utter tollies..we are 10 buckets of shite we really are :| We're going out tonight and Manure will volley this shower up n down the place in the final.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

That was the worst 45 minutes of a euro semi final I've ever seen. I've played hung over to fuck on a Sunday morning in better games than this. :oops: :roll: