Bawbags v bawbaggies Sun 9th May KO 7pm(could be wrong but who really gives a fuck anymore)

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Re: Bawbags v bawbaggies Sun 9th May KO 7pm(could be wrong but who really gives a fuck anymore)

Post by DB10GOONER »

Holf fucking Jesus!! I thought Sammy Lee died in the late nineties! :shock:

I'm sure we did a minutes silence for him before a mouser* game. :lol:

robbo10

Re: Bawbags v bawbaggies Sun 9th May KO 7pm(could be wrong but who really gives a fuck anymore)

Post by robbo10 »

We just stop playing dont we,2-0 up and cruising and Arteta makes pointless changes and we just stop,stop passing and start retreating,zero game management on that pitch,fucking awful,same old story EVERY FUCKING WEEK

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Can we pack Ceballos bags now please, then again we can guarantee Arteta will try to buy him :roll:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

GoonerMuzz wrote:
Sun May 09, 2021 7:24 pm
Here we go again, we are so fucking fragile under this manager...

If we blow this and give that FATCUNT the slightest glimmer of hope ..FFS! :cussing: :cussing: :cussing:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Sun May 09, 2021 7:26 pm
Look at fatty, just sat there shouting at imaginary people like the drunk on the bus that he is.
:coffeespit:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Look at fatty, just sat there shouting at imaginary people like the drunk on the bus that he is.
:lol:

I thought the same thing.

xgtdec

Post by xgtdec »

Good man getafe, normally I’d rely on Clive for the yellow but you’ll do as an incredibly close 2nd

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Thought it was too good to be true

Cue 20 minutes of making West Brom look like Brazil 1982

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Why the fuckk didn't Cellabos foul that other fuckker running through on goal!??

C.U.N.T :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

robbo10 wrote:
Sun May 09, 2021 7:27 pm
We just stop playing dont we,2-0 up and cruising and Arteta makes pointless changes and we just stop,stop passing and start retreating,zero game management on that pitch,fucking awful,same old story EVERY FUCKING WEEK
Yep. :|

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun May 09, 2021 7:27 pm
Holf fucking Jesus!! I thought Sammy Lee died in the late nineties! :shock:

I'm sure we did a minutes silence for him before a mouser* game. :lol:

He's like a mini-me of Fat Sam only not so "mini" if you know what I mean :lol:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun May 09, 2021 7:28 pm
Why the fuckk didn't Cellabos foul that other fuckker running through on goal!??

C.U.N.T :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
Because he's truly one of the biggest c.unts known to man

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Trust the process lads, Arteta is definitely the man to take us forward, in the space of two substitutions he's managed to take us from all over these *word censored* to into full retreat mode :cussing:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

rodders999 wrote:
Sun May 09, 2021 7:28 pm
:lol:

I thought the same thing.
"Hey, hey, you. Cowboy and spaceman. Coom errre. "

"Sausages and beans for dinner tonight"

"Woolworth's on Tuesday"

"Foook off, bastard".