Bawbags v bawbaggies Sun 9th May KO 7pm(could be wrong but who really gives a fuck anymore)

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
wibble

Re: Bawbags v bawbaggies Sun 9th May KO 7pm(could be wrong but who really gives a fuck anymore)

Post by wibble »

GoonerMuzz wrote:
Wed May 12, 2021 12:06 pm
I'll be honest I never understood the general media love in for Wenger at the time, he was quite often an obnoxious, condescending prick to them up to that point whenever they questioned him...
I heard the buffet in the media room was second to none...

DB10GOONER

Re: Bawbags v bawbaggies Sun 9th May KO 7pm(could be wrong but who really gives a fuck anymore)

Post by DB10GOONER »

wibble wrote:
Thu May 13, 2021 9:40 am
GoonerMuzz wrote:
I'll be honest I never understood the general media love in for Wenger at the time, he was quite often an obnoxious, condescending prick to them up to that point whenever they questioned him...
Yup. Incredibly, one of the reporter scum actually said that they all found it hard to criticise or take Wenger to task because Arsenal laid on loads of amazing food before the pressers. :oops:

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu May 13, 2021 2:14 pm
wibble wrote:
Thu May 13, 2021 9:40 am
GoonerMuzz wrote:
Yup. Incredibly, one of the reporter scum actually said that they all found it hard to criticise or take Wenger to task because Arsenal laid on loads of amazing food before the pressers. :oops:
Built, sorry made, with Arsene's own blood sweat and tears too :barscarf: