Bawbags v bawbaggies Sun 9th May KO 7pm(could be wrong but who really gives a fuck anymore)

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
falkirk goon

Bawbags v bawbaggies Sun 9th May KO 7pm(could be wrong but who really gives a fuck anymore)

Post by falkirk goon »

We're nearly at the vinegar strokes of this utter shite season led by this helmet haired arsepiece..Couldnt give a fuck what the score is or who plays..were just mid table shite.

Clummo99

Re: Bawbags v bawbaggies Sun 9th May KO 7pm(could be wrong but who really gives a fuck anymore)

Post by Clummo99 »

As you say FG.....who gives an actual fùck anymore.

Arsenal Till I Die

Re: Bawbags v bawbaggies Sun 9th May KO 7pm(could be wrong but who really gives a fuck anymore)

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

Fuck 'em

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Another home defeat at the hands of a relegated Walrus Chops is just about what this manager and team deserve....and who would be surprised when it happens?

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

Hope the protests cause problems for all remaining fixtures.

:mrgreen: :twisted: :twisted: :mrgreen: :lol:

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

Will be a nice opportunity to see our next manager up close.

Topside Northbank

Post by Topside Northbank »

Looking forward to 9pm Sunday, means on 3 games of the season left.

Good dress rehearsal for next seasons bottom half of the table/relegation clash, West Brom this year Watford next.

Probably be 0-0, 1-1 or who gives a :cussing:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Fuck the lot of them...

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

The only reason I'm even bothering my hole making this a sticky is the quality thread title. :lol: Top work Falkirk! 8)

Predictions for the game?

:rubchin:

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....

BFG4

Post by BFG4 »

Anyone who is bothered to waste their Sunday on this, needs to get a new hobbie or interests. Even a murder she wrote marathon would be more interesting than this pile of shit.

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

BFG4 wrote:
Fri May 07, 2021 7:25 am
Anyone who is bothered to waste their Sunday on this, needs to get a new hobbie or interests. Even a murder she wrote marathon would be more interesting than this pile of shit.
This season is Murder She Wrote BFG :cry:

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

I won't watch the rest of the season, absolutly no fucking point.

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

Still possible to catch Spurs for 7th so I will be watching for that .

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Arsenal Till I Die wrote:
Fri May 07, 2021 11:44 am
I won't watch the rest of the season, absolutly no fucking point.
Can't beat a bit of car crash TV, going to be amusing seeing how bad we are with no European football next season, beach weather already for our snowflakes

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

There is only ONE reason I want us to win and that is so that the FatCunt SlugChopsyCunt WhoAteAllThe Pies doesn't succeed in saving the baggies; whom I actually quite like as a club.

Other than that not even a Meh! Just do NOT care any more. :cry: :cry: :cry: