Bawbags v bawbaggies Sun 9th May KO 7pm(could be wrong but who really gives a fuck anymore)

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
BobbyPires7

Re: Bawbags v bawbaggies Sun 9th May KO 7pm(could be wrong but who really gives a fuck anymore)

Post by BobbyPires7 »

Willian... Makes Ozil look like a work horse. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

OneBardGooner

Re: Bawbags v bawbaggies Sun 9th May KO 7pm(could be wrong but who really gives a fuck anymore)

Post by OneBardGooner »

BBC:
Team
1 Leno
21 Chambers
16 Holding
6 Gabriel
7 Saka
25 Elneny
8 Ceballos
19 Pépé
32 Smith Rowe
12 Willian
35 Martinelli

Substitutes
2 Bellerín
3 Tierney
9 Lacazette
11 Ødegaard
13 Rúnarsson
14 Aubameyang
17 Cédric Soares
18 Partey
30 Nketiah

Those mighty men of Steel Elninny and Cellbos in mid-field :roll:

xgtdec

Post by xgtdec »

Dear Martinelli

I'm playing you today as there's nothing really on the line and sure what have i got to lose, In the event the process doesn't seem to be working im going to haul you off as quick as you can say "willian has pictures of me abusing a fish".

I know your unimpressed that the lads keep getting game time and your out in the cold so i need you to show me today that your ready for the step up to 3rd best sub for next season and if the process goes well you'll be in the first team around 2024-25, i know ill have to drop willian to get you in but he may not have contributed anything by then so here's hoping eh!!

Trust the process

Your Friend

Mikel

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Sun May 09, 2021 5:03 pm
Leno, Chambers, Holding, Gabriel, Saka, Ceballos, Elneny, Pepe, Willian, Smith Rowe, Martinelli

Subs: Runarsson, Bellerin, Tierney, Cedric, Partey, Odegaard, Lacazette, Aubameyang, Nketiah

Ffs Ceballos and Willian
Pleased Martinelli is up front.

Tearing my hair out that Saka is finally playing left back in Tierney’s absence. Should have been playing there instead of Xhaka!

Why is Ceballos playing? His loan is ending soon so play someone else ffs.

Willian will probably score now that it’s all completely pointless :roll:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

g88ner wrote:
Sun May 09, 2021 5:15 pm
mcdowell42 wrote:
Sun May 09, 2021 5:03 pm
Leno, Chambers, Holding, Gabriel, Saka, Ceballos, Elneny, Pepe, Willian, Smith Rowe, Martinelli

Subs: Runarsson, Bellerin, Tierney, Cedric, Partey, Odegaard, Lacazette, Aubameyang, Nketiah

Ffs Ceballos and Willian
Pleased Martinelli is up front.

Tearing my hair out that Saka is finally playing left back in Tierney’s absence. Should have been playing there instead of Xhaka!

Why is Ceballos playing? His loan is ending soon so play someone else ffs.

Willian will probably score now that it’s all completely pointless :roll:
Willian 15/2 to score 1st goal,

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

Arsenal Till I Die wrote:
Fri May 07, 2021 11:44 am
I won't watch the rest of the season, absolutly no fucking point.
Alright, I may watch it but that's because I've got sod all to do. :oops: :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Arteta really doesn't have a Scooby, he FINALLY plays Saka at Left Back, which is what he should have done as soon as Tierney got injured.

At least he's playing Martinelli up front at last - again it should have happened months ago, especially with Auba being so poor.

But he's playing cellabos in mid-field the player who likes to run around himself in circles at least 3 timed before releasing the ball

He's playing willian who should NEVER be allowed to wear the Arsenal Red& White again, not even for photo-shoots.

Fuck-Off Arteta you are Done.

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Martinelli WILL Score.

before captain black hauls him off as soon as he can :?

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun May 09, 2021 5:12 pm
BBC:
Team
1 Leno
21 Chambers
16 Holding
6 Gabriel
7 Saka
25 Elneny
8 Ceballos
19 Pépé
32 Smith Rowe
12 Willian
35 Martinelli

Substitutes
2 Bellerín
3 Tierney
9 Lacazette
11 Ødegaard
13 Rúnarsson
14 Aubameyang
17 Cédric Soares
18 Partey
30 Nketiah

What an odd selection. :?

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Well, four out of six wasn't bad. Said that Ceballos and Elneny would be the dynamic duo in midfield with super quality Willian in there too. Good to see Chambers back for the quorn munching c.unt, and thank the lord it isn't Nketiah up top. Shame we've got butter wrists in the sticks

Finished the wardrobe and desk so will sadly make myself watch this.

That midfield won't create a chance. Just lumped on West Brom at 6/1, and a side bet on 0-0 at 14/1

Thynker

Post by Thynker »

What's Ryan done to get dropped from the squad?

Why oh why does Willian have to get a game...

Realistically speaking in the summer we need

A RB, back-up LB, new CM (or 2), possibly a CF and a GK

Should be 3-5 signings as well as promotion of Azeez, Balogun and Martinelli becoming a regular

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Arsenal Till I Die wrote:
Sun May 09, 2021 5:33 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun May 09, 2021 5:12 pm
BBC:
Team
1 Leno
21 Chambers
16 Holding
6 Gabriel
7 Saka
25 Elneny
8 Ceballos
19 Pépé
32 Smith Rowe
12 Willian
35 Martinelli

Substitutes
2 Bellerín
3 Tierney
9 Lacazette
11 Ødegaard
13 Rúnarsson
14 Aubameyang
17 Cédric Soares
18 Partey
30 Nketiah

What an odd selection. :?

By "odd' I'm assuming you are referring to that ancient proven team selection technique of throwing a dart at the squad list whilst blindfold.

xgtdec

Post by xgtdec »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Well, four out of six wasn't bad. Said that Ceballos and Elneny would be the dynamic duo in midfield with super quality Willian in there too. Good to see Chambers back for the quorn munching c.unt, and thank the lord it isn't Nketiah up top. Shame we've got butter wrists in the sticks

That midfield won't create a chance. Just lumped on West Brom at 6/1, and a side bet on 0-0 at 14/1
i didnt have the guts for the 6/1, i went for 3 corners each and a card each @6/4...i know, im a wimp!

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Thynker wrote:
Sun May 09, 2021 5:36 pm
What's Ryan done to get dropped from the squad?

Why oh why does Willian have to get a game...

Realistically speaking in the summer we need

A RB, back-up LB, new CM (or 2), possibly a CF and a GK

Should be 3-5 signings as well as promotion of Azeez, Balogun and Martinelli becoming a regular
His names not Leno the arrogant PrickCunt

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

xgtdec wrote:
Sun May 09, 2021 5:39 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:

i didnt have the guts for the 6/1, i went for 3 corners each and a card each @6/4...i know, im a wimp!
At least you're applying the Snowflake approach just like most of our players! :wink: