Palarseholes A Weds 19th May KO 7pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Re: Palarseholes A Weds 19th May KO 7pm

Post by DB10GOONER »

rodders999 wrote:
Sat May 15, 2021 7:06 am
On the one hand it will be great to have fans back in the grounds, on the other hand - the Palace “Ultras” :suicide:

Hopefully with a full 7 days between games our players won’t look like they’ve just crossed the finish line in an Ironman race and then immediately ushered straight out on to the pitch to start the match.

If any player is blowing out his arse after 20 minutes, as has been the norm lately, I’ll fucking freak.

About time we dished out a beating to these fuckers, but fuck knows anymore.
The most cringey embarrassing thing I've ever seen in an English football stadium is the fucking sad pathetic mongs that are the Palace "ultras". :oops:

Ultra tossers is what they are. :roll:

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sat May 15, 2021 5:56 pm
rodders999 wrote:
On the one hand it will be great to have fans back in the grounds, on the other hand - the Palace “Ultras” :suicide:

Hopefully with a full 7 days between games our players won’t look like they’ve just crossed the finish line in an Ironman race and then immediately ushered straight out on to the pitch to start the match.

If any player is blowing out his arse after 20 minutes, as has been the norm lately, I’ll fucking freak.

The most cringey embarrassing thing I've ever seen in an English football stadium is the fucking sad pathetic mongs that are the Palace "ultras". :oops:

Nothing says "ultras" quite like twenty or so middle-aged, mostly divorced, blokes with a couple of drums they bought from Argos, monotonously chanting "cee-pee-effff-ceeeee" while clapping out of rhythm, as if Stevie Wonder were trying to squash a mosquito.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Arsenal Till I Die wrote:
Sun May 16, 2021 1:08 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
rodders999 wrote:

Nothing says "ultras" quite like twenty or so middle-aged, mostly divorced, blokes with a couple of drums they bought from Argos, monotonously chanting "cee-pee-effff-ceeeee" while clapping out of rhythm, as if Stevie Wonder were trying to squash a mosquito.

:rubchin:

:proudtosay:

:D

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun May 16, 2021 7:33 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
rodders999 wrote:

:rubchin:

:proudtosay:

:D

:lol: :lol: No wonder Midge Ure turned down that duet !

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

DB10GOONER wrote:
rodders999 wrote:

:coffeespit: :lol: :lol:
Quality. 8)

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Woy gone at the end of the season, guard of honour incoming :barscarf:

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

rodders999 wrote:
Tue May 18, 2021 11:19 am
Woy to Spurs.

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

This is an actual photo of a Palace Ultra,
(Specially for DB) :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

robbo10 wrote:
Tue May 18, 2021 7:42 pm
This is an actual photo of a Palace Ultra,
(Specially for DB) :D
:lol: :lol:

He certainly fits the requirement to be a cùnt. :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Speaking of cùnts...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

:cake:

:wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue May 18, 2021 8:24 pm
Speaking of cùnts...
That Red Heart shape on his chest is just BEGGING to be used as target practise and shot at... while he's wearing it of course.... :D

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Tue May 18, 2021 8:34 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue May 18, 2021 8:24 pm
Speaking of cùnts...
That Red Heart shape on his chest is just BEGGING to be used as target practise and shot at... while he's wearing it of course.... :D
:lol: :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

BobbyPires7 wrote:
Tue May 18, 2021 12:11 pm
rodders999 wrote:
Tue May 18, 2021 11:19 am
Woy to Spurs.
Well he did say he was giving up proper football management. :lol:

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

I just had a butchers at Pravda and noticed that the Swiss fannybulge is fit and available for selection :cry: He starts tonight then :| late tackles..needless fouls..and loads of pointing :oops: What price are the Palarsepieces I wonder :rubchin: