Brighton Bawbags H / 25 years in Europe - Merged thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Midz

Re: Brighton Bawbags H Sun 23rd May KO 4PM

Post by Midz »

arrgee wrote:
Thu May 20, 2021 10:13 pm
mcdowell42 wrote:
Thu May 20, 2021 5:30 pm
Gunner Rob wrote:
Thu May 20, 2021 5:20 pm
Is this momentous game being televised anywhere?
Sky showing 7 games on Sunday including this 1,probably have to use the red button
Sky Sports Arena
Don't Sky have a Comedy channel?

augie

Post by augie »

Earlier in the season I was dreaming that we would have a chance to relegate maupey tomorrow, but sadly that dream gone up in smoke :cry:

In recent years many of us would have been happy to avoid the woeful europa league shite, and now we face the very real prospect of going into a competition that makes the europa league seem exciting and glamourous :oops: :oops: How shameful is that ??

Have to be honest and say that regardless of what the implications of winning or losing this game are as regards next season, I am now really hoping that brighton anally rape us tomorrow - how any man who has overseen a season with as many lows as we have had in decades, can start coming up with crap like more pts than last season, 3rd best results since Jan 1st etc, is beyond me :roll: We have been solid dogshite this season - we have set new club records in shitiness this season. We were as low as 15th at one stage, and have a diabolical home record this season too, and yet this c.unt is coming out trying to spin positives :oops: :oops: We are shit and will remain so at least until you fcuk off, so pack up your sombrero and fcuk back to the basque country and dont come back either :evil: :evil: :censored: :censored: :censored:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

I wonder how many of the 17,000 allowed fans will actually protest tomorrow?

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Steve Bould sacked :shock:

Probably should start a new thread but can’t be arsed.

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

rodders999 wrote:
Sat May 22, 2021 10:16 pm

Has been stealing a living from what the ex pros say. Great character. Poor coach. Apparently.

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

rodders999 wrote:

Somewhere there's a defender of ours over the last decade saying "Probably should defend a set piece but can't be bothered."

corkbarry1

Post by corkbarry1 »

Ye are a miserable shower of gits. I imagine that we can still finish above the other shower and that is all that matters to me at the moment,
F*ck everything else.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

corkbarry1 wrote:
Sun May 23, 2021 8:23 am
Ye are a miserable shower of gits. I imagine that we can still finish above the other shower and that is all that matters to me at the moment,
F*ck everything else.
We will 100% finish above them Baz.

We’re winning and they’re dropping points. FACT.

We just want Everton to win against the city stiffs so they qualify for the Burger King Cup.

Ray C

Post by Ray C »

rodders999 wrote:
Sun May 23, 2021 8:38 am
corkbarry1 wrote:
F*ck everything else.
We will 100% finish above them Baz.

We’re winning and they’re dropping points. FACT.

We just want Everton to win against the city stiffs so they qualify for the Burger King Cup.
As long as the Scum lose & we finish above them I'll be happy for the first time this season. :barscarf: :barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

corkbarry1 wrote:
F*ck everything else.
Well said Baz! :high5:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

rodders999 wrote:

He should have spoken up for himself and .... aaah wait a minute... :rubchin:

augie

Post by augie »

corkbarry1 wrote:
F*ck everything else.

All that matters to me is not being in that mickey mouse european zenith data cup next season, and for that reason I dont care who finishes above us. If we can finish above them and still not qualify for it then that will be a massive bonus 8)
It is that bad of a possible ending, that 3 scum supporting buddies of mine are openly saying that they want us to win today and finish above them #biggerpicturepeople

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Why anyone would prefer no European football as to some European football is absolutely beyond me

Firstly, if your argument is that it helps Arteta keeps his job then that is quite clearly horseshit as these goons had decided to keep him when it looked like we might finish 10th. Josh K is already talking about exciting Summer plans and there is no doubt that involves Arteta

Secondly, if you're going to suggest it means we are free to concentrate on the league, then you're as deluded as fuck because this clown won't be getting us any more competitive in the league any time soon

The Europa League was absolutely crucial in the development of Saka, Martinelli and others in recent seasons and I firmly believe if we had no European football we wouldn't be seeing them at the levels they are at today.

The snobbery amazes me for a club that has won 2 European trophies in its history - the last of which was the third tier competition in Europe 27 years ago. I don't remember people being too upset when Smudger's winner hit the net in Copenhagen

The likes of Balogun and Azeez could regularly feature in this thing if we make it - and personally I'd rather see them get a dozen games in our colours than being farmed out to fucking Charlton or some shitty second rate Belgian team. If we qualify then it should be used as an academy competition. Can't see what's so bad about that?

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

rodders999 wrote:

I had no idea he was still with us. :roll:

And no it doesn't need a new thread. :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

I honestly don't really give much of a flying fuck either way whether we get into the KFC Europa 5th Place Invitational League or the Lidl Conference Europe All Comers Presentation Plaque Thingy. :roll:

Just once we finish above the scum. 8)

Rest assured none of the above will have ANY impact on Martinez-Lite's future. Not while we are owned by the walking hemorrhoid that is Wiggy Racoon Features. :censored: