Brighton Bawbags H / 25 years in Europe - Merged thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
falkirk goon

Brighton Bawbags H / 25 years in Europe - Merged thread

Post by falkirk goon »

It's here at last lads :barscarf: the last game of this shite disaster of a season..Its Brighton bawbags who roll into town..i think they did us up the farter last season at ours :rubchin: They probably will again :oops: Depending on results elsewhere we could win the St Totts for the first time in a while..If we can win(a big IF) and Everton and the bins both drop points..Europa Zenith Data Systems Cup here we come :D I think one of Everton or the bins will win though..prob Everton as City will be taking it easy before the final.

rodders999

Re: Brighton Bawbags H Sun 23rd May KO 4PM

Post by rodders999 »

Just reading a bit about that Conference league and the teams that finish third in the EL group stage drop into it, fuck me that's grim.

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

rodders999 wrote:
Thu May 20, 2021 10:45 am
Just reading a bit about that Conference league and the teams that finish third in the EL group stage drop into it, fuck me that's grim.
Haha yeah, that is grim :lol:

The way our season has gone, you just know we’ll end up qualifying for it :banghead:

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

C'mon guys this could be potentially taking us to the heady heights of 5 wins on the bounce...... Are you not entertained?

Win this and our season is more successful than last :barscarf: :barscarf:

Nope, sorry just can't summon any real enthusiasm either :(

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Ooh ooh will the players do a lap of honour?! :barscarf:

Oh look I misspelled "lap of fucking pathetic losers".

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

I don't think we will win this.

Which is fine with me because I don't want to play in the Johnsons European Paint Trophy next season. I don't care if it's "European football," it's honestly cringe worthy. They even made it SOUND shit. Let's face facts, as well; it's going to be extra embarrassing if we go in it and don't win it (which, will more likely be the case than not).

Playing on pitches with less grass than hookers minge and having to bring your own goal, just doesn't do it for me.

That being said, it would be our luck that we qualify for something that will only hinder us next year. :roll:

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

We already have more than enough to hinder us next season ATID :wink:

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

I’ll be quite disappointed if we don’t get in.

Thinking it will be like Del Boy’s van.. “Kroenke’s Independent Traitors... Nagykanizsa, Pristina, Plovdiv”.

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

GoonerMuzz wrote:
Thu May 20, 2021 11:27 am
C'mon guys this could be potentially taking us to the heady heights of 5 wins on the bounce...... Are you not entertained?

Already got more points than last season. :barscarf:
3rd most successful PL team in 2021 - great momentum to take into next season :barscarf:

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

BobbyPires7 wrote:
Thu May 20, 2021 2:00 pm
I’ll be quite disappointed if we don’t get in.

Thinking it will be like Del Boy’s van.. “Kroenke’s Independent Traitors... Nagykanizsa, Pristina, Plovdiv”.
Apparently even a team from Liechtenstein are being allowed into this - they don’t even have their own league :D

John F

Post by John F »

Arsenal Till I Die wrote:
Thu May 20, 2021 12:26 pm
I don't think we will win this.

Which is fine with me because I don't want to play in the Johnsons European Paint Trophy next season. I don't care if it's "European football," it's honestly cringe worthy. They even made it SOUND shit. Let's face facts, as well; it's going to be extra embarrassing if we go in it and don't win it (which, will more likely be the case than not).

Playing on pitches with less grass than hookers minge and having to bring your own goal, just doesn't do it for me.

That being said, it would be our luck that we qualify for something that will only hinder us next year. :roll:
I bet the Spuds and the bin dippers lite are thinking the same.It could be comedy gold with bizarre own goals and sending offs as it dawns on each side that they are in pole position to qualify for the Eurovision 3rd tier cup..Arteta is keeping Clive and Luiz on the bench just in case they are needed if we are in 7th place with ten minutes to go..
Didn't Wiggy want a competition that only included our equals in club stature in ,well he might get it this weekend. :D

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

Biggest game of the season - effectively a cup final to see whether we can qualify for Europe.
St Totteringhams Day also possible :barscarf:

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Thu May 20, 2021 2:16 pm
GoonerMuzz wrote:

3rd most successful PL team in 2021 - great momentum to take into next season :barscarf:
Now if only the season had started on Jan 1st, eh Rob :wink:

Clummo99

Post by Clummo99 »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Thu May 20, 2021 2:16 pm
GoonerMuzz wrote:

We're set nicely to be calendar year champions then!

🏆 :barscarf:

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

Is this momentous game being televised anywhere?