Euros / Ingerland Hype

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
augie

Re: Euros / Ingerland Hype

Post by augie »

StuartL wrote:
Sat Jun 12, 2021 8:35 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:38 pm
I'm gonna sticky this for our Ingerlish viewers. Usually I'd wish you all the best of luck but tbh you have a few proper cùnts on that team - especially the fucking scum players - and this time I hope you get royally FUBAR'd. :D :wink:

Anyway, enjoy it lads. :barscarf:
Keeping fingers crossed Kane gets an injury that prevents him being sold and that he is out for the season ,leaving the tiny totts most saleable asset a crocked injury prone, has been.

:barscarf:

Worried massively that the swiss *word censored* gets an injury that scuppers all hopes of getting rid of him

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

augie wrote:
Sat Jun 12, 2021 9:00 am
StuartL wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
I'm gonna sticky this for our Ingerlish viewers. Usually I'd wish you all the best of luck but tbh you have a few proper cùnts on that team - especially the fucking scum players - and this time I hope you get royally FUBAR'd. :D :wink:

Keeping fingers crossed Kane gets an injury that prevents him being sold and that he is out for the season ,leaving the tiny totts most saleable asset a crocked injury prone, has been.

Worried massively that the swiss *word censored* gets an injury that scuppers all hopes of getting rid of him
Fuck me sideways. :banghead: :box: :censored:

Are you trying to jinx this? :lol:

Clummo99

Post by Clummo99 »

augie wrote:
Sat Jun 12, 2021 7:39 am
SteveO 35 wrote:
Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:18 pm
As usual the Scottish/Welsh/Oirish media will claim there's an English arrogance and hype, based upon nothing other than someone like Rio Ferdinand bigging the team up

Every fellow Englishman I've spoken to thinks we'll do extremely well with this team to even make the semi final - its an unbalanced squad with 3 shit goalkeepers and a bang average back line. The window licker looks like a man who has played every single game, Sterling is a greedy little fucker, Rashford inconsistent.

Foden and Grealish are talented players but yes man Gareth won't be playing them together and will probably find a way to shoehorn Jordan Henderson and Declan Rice into the team instead

If England do win the group then they play the 2nd place team in the Portugal, France, Germany group and any of that lot are good enough to sweep them aside

There's your English "arrogance" :D

But look at the quality of the other teams and none are anywhere near the level they once were - for example that portugese team must have one of the oldest "spines" in the competition cos up the middle they are ancient

Southgate will be the biggest threat to ingerland's progression - if he makes the right decisions then I expect ye to go far, but if he makes the wrong choices it could be a first knockout round exit.

I dont think that I have ever been as non plussed about a euro or world cup finals - they used to be a great way of bridging the gap between seasons, and they used to be exciting tournaments, but of course uefa and fifa had to fcuk that up by messing around with the system. We all agree that the increase of team has had a massive negative effect on quality, but this shit.e of several countries hosting games is absolute b.ullshit. Genuine fans (not hooligans) used to love going to these tournaments and rocking up in a country for a couple of weeks to watch their team play a few games, but nowadays it is like a whistle stop tour of europe that doesnt benefit fans or host countries :roll:
Particularly when you have nations like England and Italy playing their group games at home but Wales and Switzerland have to travel to Baku.

Yeah, that's a fair tournament isn't it.

Complete nonsense. :roll: :lol:

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

Azerbaijan must be the first country to host a tournament match, but not actually be taking part themselves!

Clummo99

Post by Clummo99 »

England, Italy, Germany, Netherlands, Spain, Denmark and Russia play all their group games on home soil.

France and Portugal not one of the three fixtures at "home".

Sweet justice if either of the latter win the tournament.

When are next season's fixtures out so I can concentrate on proper football. :lol: :barscarf:
Last edited by Clummo99 on Sat Jun 12, 2021 10:16 am, edited 2 times in total.

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Clummo99 wrote:
Sat Jun 12, 2021 10:10 am
England, Italy, Germany, Netherlands, Spain, Denmark and Russia play all their group games on home soil.

When are next season's fixtures out so I can concentrate on proper football? :lol: :barscarf:

Next Wed at 9am fixtures for new season come out

Clummo99

Post by Clummo99 »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Sat Jun 12, 2021 10:16 am
Clummo99 wrote:
Sat Jun 12, 2021 10:10 am

When are next season's fixtures out so I can concentrate on proper football? :lol: :barscarf:

Next Wed at 9am fixtures for new season come out
Was a rhetorical question McD. :lol: :wink:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

:lol:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

augie wrote:
Sat Jun 12, 2021 7:39 am
SteveO 35 wrote:
Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:18 pm
As usual the Scottish/Welsh/Oirish media will claim there's an English arrogance and hype, based upon nothing other than someone like Rio Ferdinand bigging the team up

Every fellow Englishman I've spoken to thinks we'll do extremely well with this team to even make the semi final - its an unbalanced squad with 3 shit goalkeepers and a bang average back line. The window licker looks like a man who has played every single game, Sterling is a greedy little fucker, Rashford inconsistent.

Foden and Grealish are talented players but yes man Gareth won't be playing them together and will probably find a way to shoehorn Jordan Henderson and Declan Rice into the team instead

If England do win the group then they play the 2nd place team in the Portugal, France, Germany group and any of that lot are good enough to sweep them aside

There's your English "arrogance" :D

But look at the quality of the other teams and none are anywhere near the level they once were - for example that portugese team must have one of the oldest "spines" in the competition cos up the middle they are ancient

Southgate will be the biggest threat to ingerland's progression - if he makes the right decisions then I expect ye to go far, but if he makes the wrong choices it could be a first knockout round exit.

I dont think that I have ever been as non plussed about a euro or world cup finals - they used to be a great way of bridging the gap between seasons, and they used to be exciting tournaments, but of course uefa and fifa had to fcuk that up by messing around with the system. We all agree that the increase of team has had a massive negative effect on quality, but this shit.e of several countries hosting games is absolute b.ullshit. Genuine fans (not hooligans) used to love going to these tournaments and rocking up in a country for a couple of weeks to watch their team play a few games, but nowadays it is like a whistle stop tour of europe that doesnt benefit fans or host countries :roll:
Wales playing in Baku with only 200 odd of their fans able to make for the same logistical reasons and cost factors that blighted the 2019 EL final, doubled up by the impact of visas and 5 fucking PCR covid tests and manadatory isolation. FFS - what the fuck is up with these UEFA c.unts?

I hear you on Portugal, but Italy, Germany, France, Croatia, Netherlands and Spain are all better than we are and there will probably be a couple of other surprise countries too. I doubt very much England will produce a single display to match what the Italians did last night

If we win the group then there's no doubt in my mind that whoever we play in the next round from Germany, France or Portugal will give us a proper dicking and then there'll be the usual cry for (a) a foreign manager and (b) a root and branch review of coaching in this country. I can see it now !

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

With the BBC showing the 10 team Copa America it should be a festival of football this month.
England are ranked 4th by FIFA so there is the expectation they'll reach the semi-final. The french are going to self implode like they do every few years. Italy look good but I wouldn't rule out germany. They still have a strong spine to their team. I fancy a new name on the trophy, and English football is at the pinnacle again. So, Bale and Ramsey to inspire Wales to win. :D :D

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sat Jun 12, 2021 9:04 am
augie wrote:
StuartL wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

Say that to a Japanese Woman and she'll Stand on One Leg

In case you need to here's the translation : 私を横にファック
Phonetic: Watashi o yoko ni fakku

Don't ask me how I know that, it is a Long Story - her name was Lotus Petal I was 18yrs of age and it was love at first fuckk. :oops:

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

Got 15/2 Xhaka first booking

Hopefully He breaks Bales leg in the process :)

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sat Jun 12, 2021 11:46 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
augie wrote:
StuartL wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

Don't ask me how I know that, it is a Long Story - her name was Lotus Petal I was 18yrs of age and it was love at first fuckk. :oops:
I hope her cock didn't hurt you too much. :lol: :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sat Jun 12, 2021 3:18 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Sat Jun 12, 2021 11:46 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
augie wrote:
StuartL wrote:

I hope her cock didn't hurt you too much. :lol: :wink:
She and she was a She - had a badge and it went sideways.... I thought everyone knew that about Japanese women!? :?

That's how they can fire those ping pong balls so far... :D

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

FFS We now have to put up with that cuntCLIVE in the Euro's :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: