Euros / Ingerland Hype

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Re: Euros / Ingerland Hype

Post by DB10GOONER »

g88ner wrote:
Mon Jun 14, 2021 1:59 am
Redarmy wrote:
Sun Jun 13, 2021 6:44 pm
Think it was Pougatch introducing the panel saying...".tonight we have the Chelsea manager with us"

why do the leave out its the "Womens" Chelsea manager FFS
Yeah it’s annoying.

See on a website that an Arsenal star player has ruptured their cruciate… click on link and start reading… “Arsenal star Stephanie….”…. Close link as no shits given about the plight of poor Stephanie…. Curse the bastard website for wasting 30 seconds of my life with irrelevant news.

Then poceed to open link about Arsenal signing a new striker… see the striker is called Maria… close link :roll:
^^ This exactly.

I wish the club's would cut these women's teams loose and leave them to survive by generating their own income. THAT would be equality. Their shit version of football would be gone within one or two years max. And good fucking riddance. :roll:

arrgee

Post by arrgee »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Jun 14, 2021 8:06 am
g88ner wrote:
Redarmy wrote:
Think it was Pougatch introducing the panel saying...".tonight we have the Chelsea manager with us"

Yeah it’s annoying.

See on a website that an Arsenal star player has ruptured their cruciate… click on link and start reading… “Arsenal star Stephanie….”…. Close link as no shits given about the plight of poor Stephanie…. Curse the bastard website for wasting 30 seconds of my life with irrelevant news.

Then poceed to open link about Arsenal signing a new striker… see the striker is called Maria… close link :roll:
^^ This exactly.

I wish the club's would cut these women's teams loose and leave them to survive by generating their own income. THAT would be equality. Their shit version of football would be gone within one or two years max. And good fucking riddance. :roll:
Can't be too long before there is a bronze statue of Alex Scott outside Arsenal Stadium. This "equality" is everywhere. Novak Djokovic has been 324 weeks as number 1, yet according to commentators at the weekend he is not the record holder. Steffi Graf is...

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

I saw it on the press review on tv last night . the headline depicted England fans celebrating outside Wembley .
The first picure was of 6 female fans in England shirts and the second a woman with her two daughters that looked about 6 and 4 years old . There was not a male in sight .
Tried to find it on line with no success.

arrgee

Post by arrgee »

On BBC right now they keep referring to the Scotland Men’s Team now qualifying for anything since 1998. With plenty of emphasis on "Men’s". :banghead:
Last edited by arrgee on Mon Jun 14, 2021 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bennett

Post by Bennett »

Always nice to see Scotland losing.....take your independence if you can and fuck off! Always have complete contempt for us, every facet of life, so sweet!😎

Of more concern, to prove my hypocrisy, Tierney not playing and injured before game/pre warm up.....again. Love him as a player but hope we haven't got a Diaby on our hands again....

Herd

Post by Herd »

i just watched the last few mins of the scot game their commentators are even more deluded than ours ! And they had a woman in the team who was more annoying than karen carney

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

Herd wrote:
Mon Jun 14, 2021 3:10 pm
i just watched the last few mins of the scot game their commentators are even more deluded than ours ! And they had a woman in the team who was more annoying than karen carney
Was it Jimmy Krankie? 😄

Andrew

Post by Andrew »

g88ner wrote:
Mon Jun 14, 2021 4:17 pm
Herd wrote:
Was it Jimmy Krankie? 😄
She's too busy running the so-called Scottish Government.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Herd wrote:
:shock:

Is that even possible? :rubchin:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Andrew wrote:
Mon Jun 14, 2021 5:13 pm
g88ner wrote:
Mon Jun 14, 2021 4:17 pm
Herd wrote:
Was it Jimmy Krankie? 😄
She's too busy running the so-called Scottish Government.
That's Rab C. Nesbitt's missus. :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Jun 14, 2021 8:06 am
g88ner wrote:
Redarmy wrote:

Yeah it’s annoying.

^^ This exactly.

Damn straight the Hypocrisy of these bleating, bleeding hearts who say that Men's Football shows no respect to Women's Football and that they deserve equal footing (pun intended) - They should be fuckked off to stand on their own two feet and see how long before they start giving blow jobs at half time to raise enough money to buy new kits and boots.

Buncha fuckkin' xxxxx :banghead:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Herd wrote:
They fucking go on and on about the media and England and all that shit but all you ever hear about them is some bollox about the Tartan Army, great fans, fucking bagpipes, "such loyal" supporters, party atmosphere and whatver. All while footage on the news shows them getting pissed out of their brains, falling in to fountains and defecating in alleyways. Then they go and lose 12-0 to Somalia or whoever.

Bennett

Post by Bennett »

One Bard Gooner... your last post. Fucking disgrace, hang your head in shame you 🤬🤬🤬🤬. But people like you will never get it even though sure you've played football at a decent level......fucking never!

Mods allow this shit.... this shitehole site closed down soon I hope.

So smart arse OBG.... my daughter is 14, plays for her Club and an EFL League team. Scored 44 goals in 14 games and league top scorer I was ok but she is a different level. She's not a lesbian (but so what if she was you mysogentic/stupid *word censored*).

I hope you don't have kids...if you do, god bless them.

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

A11M11 wrote:
Mon Jun 14, 2021 10:40 am
I saw it on the press review on tv last night . the headline depicted England fans celebrating outside Wembley .
The first picure was of 6 female fans in England shirts and the second a woman with her two daughters that looked about 6 and 4 years old . There was not a male in sight .
Tried to find it on line with no success.
The two Ronnies saw all this happening years ago

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j ... 1yAagSxOKo

Won’t be long before we (males) are an endangered species.

Clummo99

Post by Clummo99 »

Oh dear. :lol: :popcorn: