Hibby spoonburners A Tues 13th July KO 6pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Perryashburtongroves

Re: Hibby spoonburners A Tues 13th July KO 6pm

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Fucking pre-season friendlies are about a much fun as our normal games these days. Might as well bring back the days of beating Barnet, St. Albans and Boreham Wood 79-0 and everyone telling us how this was the year Wenger has got it sorted out and the 15 year old triallist from Chad or The Gambia was going to be the next Stanley Matthews.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Thu Jul 08, 2021 8:11 pm
Fucking pre-season friendlies are about a much fun as our normal games these days. Might as well bring back the days of beating Barnet, St. Albans and Boreham Wood 79-0 and everyone telling us how this was the year Wenger has got it sorted out and the 15 year old triallist from Chad or The Gambia was going to be the next Stanley Matthews.
With how things are now, I kinda miss those days.... :lol:

wibble

Post by wibble »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Jul 09, 2021 7:02 am
Be careful what you wish for :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

wibble wrote:
Fri Jul 09, 2021 3:33 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
:lol:

I'm going to judge you on that next May. :D

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

wibble wrote:
Fri Jul 09, 2021 3:33 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:

Yeah! especially on Christmas Eve! :mrgreen:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Still trying to forget last season................£8 to watch our kids and 'never will be's' in a friendly against a pile of shite.............hmm, I'll mull it over!

I suppose its the only European football we'll be seeing for some time, especially if this clown is allowed to continue be a human wrecking ball

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Trust the 'process' SteveO

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

GoonerMuzz wrote:
Thu Jul 08, 2021 4:18 pm
Hibs did well last season but folded like wet paper in crucial games, so they will likely beat us :rubchin:
With Martinez-lite in charge, I wouldn't put it passed a woman's team to beat us. :roll:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Dear "Arsenal Till I Die",

Just wondering if your pseudonym on here is "Arsenal Till I Die" (which btw is an excellent monicker) - When you do eventually die; and I am not wishing that in any way shape or form and hope you do indeed live a Very Long Happy (supporting Arsenal negates that I know - but you know what I mean) and Fruitful Life, will your name change to something else?...seeing as you (as we all must one day) will have have died?

I have been thinking a great deal about Death recently - and the way we Gooners have had to endure the past 10 seasons - which thanks to Darth Wenger and The Kroenke's etc etc etc - is slowly but surely spiralling downward into Hell.

We have now lost our "Class' and become a laughing stock and embarrassment as THE Banter club instead of THE Arsenal...so I was wondering what name you might choose once you are Brown Bread?

Many Thanks in Advance

One Bard Gooner. :high5:

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

Suppose when I'm gone I won't be on the roads at all . So it will have to be floating down the river or inside a pike or even choking with the plastic.
all depends where they throw the ashes.

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

A11M11 wrote:
Sun Jul 11, 2021 10:06 am
Suppose when I'm gone I won't be on the roads at all . So it will have to be floating down the river or inside a pike or even choking with the plastic.
all depends where they throw the ashes.
Hmm interesting are we all dead already and in our own worst personal hell where the Club is run by a bunch of clueless wankers..... anyway A11 you cant spread your ashes all over the place it is bound to upset the environmentalists :twisted:

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

Won't care when I am dead.

Don't much care now when I'm halfway there.

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun Jul 11, 2021 9:37 am

Just wondering if your pseudonym on here is "Arsenal Till I Die" (which btw is an excellent monicker) - When you do eventually die; and I am not wishing that in any way shape or form and hope you do indeed live a Very Long Happy (supporting Arsenal negates that I know - but you know what I mean) and Fruitful Life, will your name change to something else?...seeing as you (as we all must one day) will have have died?

I have been thinking a great deal about Death recently - and the way we Gooners have had to endure the past 10 seasons - which thanks to Darth Wenger and The Kroenke's etc etc etc - is slowly but surely spiralling downward into Hell.

We have now lost our "Class' and become a laughing stock and embarrassment as THE Banter club instead of THE Arsenal...so I was wondering what name you might choose once you are Brown Bread?

Many Thanks in Advance

Why wait until I've snuffed it. Given the state of things with our beloved Arsenal these days, I may change it to "Arsenal Till They Kill Me." Which, given the increase in blood pressure between August-May each year, wouldn't be far off the mark.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Arsenal Till I Die wrote:
Sun Jul 11, 2021 1:18 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun Jul 11, 2021 9:37 am

Many Thanks in Advance

Why wait until I've snuffed it. Given the state of things with our beloved Arsenal these days, I may change it to "Arsenal Till They Kill Me." Which, given the increase in blood pressure between August-May each year, wouldn't be far off the mark.
Yeah! Good idea. Fair Do's To You. :cheers:

Clummo99

Post by Clummo99 »

Must admit I forgot about the game. :lol:

Better late than never.

https://bit.ly/8633844

https://bit.ly/7549511

https://bit.ly/8653744

1-0 down already. :barscarf:

(Copy and paste the link into VLC or web browser)