Chav Nazi arsepieces H Sun 1st Aug 3pm The Mind numbing Series

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
xgtdec

Re: Chav Nazi arsepieces H Sun 1st Aug 3pm The Mind numbing Series

Post by xgtdec »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Sun Aug 01, 2021 4:32 pm
Arteta on Partey's injury:

"I just had a talk with the doc. He'll have a scan tomorrow. At the moment it's not looking good." https://t.co/jb5ouo9bWb
Partey's telling him self...thank fook i dont have to play with this shite for at least a few months.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Having just witnessed a "friendly" against the ChavCUNTS - Firstly "Thank you" Clummo for the Link :cheekkiss:

ESR was our best player by miles and miles - If we don't improve Hugely I cn see someone like $hitty or one of the Italian teams coming in for him next season

Of all the players to score it had to be that C.unt the Swiss Turd after coming on for an injured Party - who up until he was injured was having a decent game - mind you at one point he was within shooting range and I'm sure I heard the crowd actually shout "DON'T SHOOT" :D

Pepe had a decent game also,, as did Lacazette and Tierney.

Auba missed 2 chances that he should have tucked away :?

In essence very little has changed since last season. Captain Black had set the team up so as to push our back-line so far forward as a unit that the Chaves had free reign and how they didn't score 5 or 6 goals is a mystery.

Leno was our worst player and has learnt fuckALL since last season when he should be playing it long - he is still playing killer balls to his defenders who (also) because of their ineptness end up giving the ball away and giving the opposition easy chances that should never happen

These players were Not Good enough last season and are still NOT Good Enough - Yet Captain Black insists on keeping / playing them:

Leno
Xhaka
Elneny
Bellerin (only on for 3 minutes and gave the Chavs their second goal)
Kolasinac
Nketiah
Willock
Chambers

Tavares seemed okay
as did White and Lokonga

Captain Black still insists on playing Nketia and Willock before Martinelli - Yup! Nothing has change don that front. :?

Oh! And Mariner the ref was his usual inept and utterly Cuntbag self.

We are in BIG Trouble if this is how we are going to play and the players we have at our disposal. :cry: :cry: :cry:

I know it's pre-season and it was a (so called) friendly but the Chavs were ripping us apart with ease, if this is anything to go by - even with with No Euro games - We might scrape top half of the table.

Depressing is what it is.

Clummo99

Post by Clummo99 »

FYI

Martinelli is at the Olympics with Brazil. :wink:

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun Aug 01, 2021 4:38 pm

Captain Black still insists on playing Nketia and Willock before Martinelli - Yup! Nothing has change don that front. :?
:lol: :lol:

To be fair to Arteta, Martinelli is in Japan at the Olympics so it’s not a total surprise he didn’t play today :lol:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Isn't Martinelli at the Olympics :rubchin:

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

I don't think I can watch Arteta's Arsenal for 42 games ( 38 league games + two rounds of the league cup and two rounds of the FA Cup before elimination).

I don't love this team. I hate in, in all honesty. I hate most of the players, I hate the manager with a passion, I hate coaching staff, I hate the technical director, I hate the board and owner. Seriously drained with the lack of fuck given by this club, from top to bottom.

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

Arsenal Till I Die wrote:
Sun Aug 01, 2021 4:57 pm
I don't think I can watch Arteta's Arsenal for 42 games ( 38 league games + two rounds of the league cup and two rounds of the FA Cup before elimination).

I don't love this team. I hate in, in all honesty. I hate most of the players, I hate the manager with a passion, I hate coaching staff, I hate the technical director, I hate the board and owner. Seriously drained with the lack of fuck given by this club, from top to bottom.
On the evidence seen today, you wont have to!
Arteta will be without doubt, the most under pressure manager in the plge after 5 or 6 games!
If things continue in the same vane as last season? I doubt he'll make it to xmas!

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Clummo99 wrote:
Sun Aug 01, 2021 4:43 pm
FYI

Martinelli is at the Olympics with Brazil. :wink:
That's No Excuse!!! :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

goonersid wrote:
Sun Aug 01, 2021 5:03 pm

Arteta will be without doubt, the most under pressure manager in the plge after 5 or 6 games!
If things continue in the same vane as last season? I doubt he'll make it to xmas!

I hope you are right Sid, BUT who on earth will wiggyCUNT &Son bring in as a replacement? :cry:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Sun Aug 01, 2021 4:55 pm
Isn't Martinelli at the Olympics :rubchin:
No! It's just an excuse! :roll:

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

xgtdec wrote:
Sun Aug 01, 2021 4:35 pm
mcdowell42 wrote:
Sun Aug 01, 2021 4:32 pm
Arteta on Partey's injury:

"I just had a talk with the doc. He'll have a scan tomorrow. At the moment it's not looking good." https://t.co/jb5ouo9bWb
Partey's telling him self...thank fook i dont have to play with this shite for at least a few months.
If partey calls any shit then trust me they must be cos he is the personification of shit :lol:

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun Aug 01, 2021 5:08 pm
goonersid wrote:
Sun Aug 01, 2021 5:03 pm

I hope you are right Sid, BUT who on earth will wiggyCUNT &Son bring in as a replacement? :cry:
OBG, as much as I hate the Kroenke family!
We've just spent 50 million on an unproved cb!
I'm sure at some stage in the process, the kroenkes, wanted some kind of reassurance from Edu and Arteta, that their cash was a sound investment, that would improve the squad!
Edu and Arreta will be under close scrutiny from the yanks.
Results will have to improve!
Who they would bring in? Fuck knows, but surely they won't allow Edu and Arteta to piss their money down the drain.
They've put a lot of faith in both of them, but business men , will have no hesitation in sacking the likes of edu and arteta!

LeftfootlegendGooner

To many haters :lol:

Tbf I don't hate the manager, why would I, he isn't trying to do his worst for us, quite the contrary, he's trying to do his best, he's a rookie manager coming into a fucked up club with shite players and yet expected to produce miracles.

Yes a mire experienced manager might having us do better but the best manager in the world wouldn't have this bunch of players competing at the top of the table.

I would also add that he gets dogs abuse on here ( I mean who doesn't) for the transfer policy yet its known by everyone with a brain that he doesn't buy or sell anyone, that's not in his remit.

Some players I would say I dislike because of their lack of effort after being awarded huge contracts but I give slack to players who aren't good enough but put in a shift and they may be on big wages but the club is at fault for this, fuck me who here would turn it down, none of you for absolute certantity.

The owner for me is the one who should get all the stick, the board too but hey, let's hate everyone.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:10 pm

Tbf I don't hate the manager, why would I, he isn't trying to do his worst for us, quite the contrary, he's trying to do his best, he's a rookie manager coming into a fucked up club with shite players and yet expected to produce miracles.

Yes a mire experienced manager might having us do better but the best manager in the world wouldn't have this bunch of players competing at the top of the table.

I would also add that he gets dogs abuse on here ( I mean who doesn't) for the transfer policy yet its known by everyone with a brain that he doesn't buy or sell anyone, that's not in his remit.

Some players I would say I dislike because of their lack of effort after being awarded huge contracts but I give slack to players who aren't good enough but put in a shift and they may be on big wages but the club is at fault for this, fuck me who here would turn it down, none of you for absolute certantity.

The owner for me is the one who should get all the stick, the board too but hey, let's hate everyone.
The board get all the stick in the world mate and you know it. Give me a choice today between Kroenke going and Arteta going, and the wig wearing c.unt goes every time. In the same way you can say Arteta isn't responsible for buying and selling (and none of us really know what level of influence he has), the board sure as hell aren't responsible for coaching the defence, picking Bellerin, Xhaka, Elneny, Nketiah etc. His stubborn treatment of Martinelli last season, and the first two of the cocks on that list playing virtually every game, and producing some of the worst football we've seen since the end of GG are the reasons why he gets shit on here.

LeftfootlegendGooner

SteveO 35 wrote:
Sun Aug 01, 2021 7:11 pm
LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:10 pm

The board get all the stick in the world mate and you know it. Give me a choice today between Kroenke going and Arteta going, and the wig wearing c.unt goes every time. In the same way you can say Arteta isn't responsible for buying and selling (and none of us really know what level of influence he has), the board sure as hell aren't responsible for coaching the defence, picking Bellerin, Xhaka, Elneny, Nketiah etc. His stubborn treatment of Martinelli last season, and the first two of the cocks on that list playing virtually every game, and producing some of the worst football we've seen since the end of GG are the reasons why he gets shit on here.
Hold on a minute mate, nearly everyone on here blames Arteta for signing players or not moving them on, truth is all the shite we can't move on has absolutely fuck all to do with Arteta.

He never signed them on or gave them ludicrous contracts, how is that his fault, people moving goalposts to suit their own agenda is what's on show here and always has been.

I mean one of most prominent posters on here recently quoted on a post "that's a reasoned debate that some dickhead on here should learn from" (or words to that affect), now I don't post much lately so don't know if aimed at me but this guy recently told two posters to shut the fuck up and stop posting because they know nothing :lol: :lol:

I will also pull you up on the right back situation, whi the fuck else have we got as a right back,yep, no one.

I will also stick my neck out a long way and say that who else does he play in the centre of midfield, ive seen us play with and without xhaka and I think on the whole we've been better with him and I don't rate him but his choices are shit or shitter, Elneny is below average, partey looks likes he's partied all night, I don't know any other choices we have there so please remind me.

Martinelli is one of those players that seems to be world class but the funny thing is no one has come in for him,I mean the way he's bigged up on here you would think City, manure, barca, real Madrid would be lining up to buy him, truth is he has had the odd flash but just maybe doesn't understand his role and thus isn't given game time.

Anyhow as I said let's all blame the new guy because we obviously need another fall guy to explain why The Arsenal are now just a mediocre team, bring in pep and we'd still be average.