Brentford bulbeyes A Fri 13th Aug KO 8pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Gunner Rob

Re: Brentford bulbeyes A Fri 13th Aug KO 8pm

Post by Gunner Rob »

I can see why Ben White didn’t make the England squad now

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Saka, Nelson and ESR are being absolutely betrayed in their development by the fucking dross they are playing with each week. How can anyone improve playing with cûnts like Xhaka and Pepe? Fucking hell, this club is a disgrace.

augie

Post by augie »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:51 pm
Can't wait to hear the words of the genius tonight

"Small details"
"Improve upon the transitions"
"Not consistent enough"
"Not the levels required at this club"

Fuck off you fucking hand shandy. Do a Keegan and admit you haven't got it

He will wheel out excuses about missing players whilst also saying that he isnt looking for excuses :roll: :censored: :censored: :censored:

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:46 pm
One thing I hoped is that we would find a manager who would at least shrug off the cowardice and insipid performances. I can handle no trophies, I can handle defeats.

What I can't handle is an even more lame version of Wenger. No leadership, no tactics, no ideas, awful substitutions.

Not a grain of hope
You see I don't believe that mate, I think you expect us to be in the running for the league title as does another poster on her (he is a dick though and very old), we are way down on the rich list and no way are we a top four side in way of of players, manager or resources.

Everyone on this forum bar one or two know Arteta is not the man for the job but even if we bring in the best manager in the world we stl will not win the league, plain and simple.

xgtdec

Post by xgtdec »

So if that's a first day of the season performance i doubt pep even let legohead put the cones out.

This will get nasty quickly......and Tammy aint going to be the solution.

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Look at Wrighty's face. Fucking hell. What must be going through his mind? Jesus Christ, this is a disgrace.

Natural Born Gooner

Post by Natural Born Gooner »

Fuck off you block haired fucking Thundercunt

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Time to get out the banners and hire that plane. :?

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Do not let Arteta spunk away a single penny more FFS

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

Up there with one of the most embarrassing defeats I can ever remember - and I remember the defeats to Wrexham and York in the 80s.

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

Kroenke OUT

Panic buy Abraham incoming.

Watched because it was free on Sky one, probably the last game I'll watch this season.

Zzzzzzzzz

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

Ok that’s the next month written off - I might have to amend my pre season finishing prediction if we lose to Norwich.

wibble

Post by wibble »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:51 pm
This has been Awful.

BUT.

I do feel for Tierney, ESR, Martinelli, Saka even Lokonga - But I hope Arteta has nightmares Because that is what this has been for all us Gooners.

Leno, Chambers, Xhaka should NEVER be in the team... Leno is as bad as Almunia... Seriously BAD.

Where do we go from here?

Donwards...and next the chavCUNTS then shitty and then SCUM :cry:
Yep utter shite, with the usual exceptions (ESR, Tierney and Saka)
Think Lokongo looked okay, nothing spectacular but looked to at least go forward instead of passing backwards or sideways all the time like our other options.

Our squad is shit. Chambers was woeful tonight but most would have been relatively happy to see him start as it meant bellerin wasn’t playing. Cedric is also shite. 3 shite players in one position sums up the imbalance in our squad and the ineptitude of edu, arteta and the board.

Another long season ahead

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:54 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:46 pm
One thing I hoped is that we would find a manager who would at least shrug off the cowardice and insipid performances. I can handle no trophies, I can handle defeats.

What I can't handle is an even more lame version of Wenger. No leadership, no tactics, no ideas, awful substitutions.

Not a grain of hope
You see I don't believe that mate, I think you expect us to be in the running for the league title as does another poster on her (he is a dick though and very old), we are way down on the rich list and no way are we a top four side in way of of players, manager or resources.

Everyone on this forum bar one or two know Arteta is not the man for the job but even if we bring in the best manager in the world we stl will not win the league, plain and simple.
Honestly fella - if I could sense just any hint of improvement to cling to i would do it.

The reason I said I'd give anyone after Wenger 2 years was because it would take at least that long to even begin to shake off that final decade of shite

I just see an even weaker Wenger team out there. Our captain is our one world class player and he decided over a year ago to down tools under this c.unt

I have hope in ESR and Saka, and under a better manager Tierney, Martinelli and Balogun. The rest can pretty much fuck off

I was nailed on here for suggesting a modern day GG like Sean Dyche, but can anyone really say that would be worse than this beige shit we are watching ?

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Think I’ve been watching us concede that same goal from a long throw for around 20 years.