Brentford bulbeyes A Fri 13th Aug KO 8pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
SteveO 35

Re: Brentford bulbeyes A Fri 13th Aug KO 8pm

Post by SteveO 35 »

Arteta's answer to today

Change both centre halves

Bring in Elneny

Never play Balogun again

Bring back Bellerin

Mark my words !

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:59 pm
LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:54 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:46 pm
One thing I hoped is that we would find a manager who would at least shrug off the cowardice and insipid performances. I can handle no trophies, I can handle defeats.

What I can't handle is an even more lame version of Wenger. No leadership, no tactics, no ideas, awful substitutions.

Not a grain of hope
You see I don't believe that mate, I think you expect us to be in the running for the league title as does another poster on her (he is a dick though and very old), we are way down on the rich list and no way are we a top four side in way of of players, manager or resources.

Everyone on this forum bar one or two know Arteta is not the man for the job but even if we bring in the best manager in the world we stl will not win the league, plain and simple.
Honestly fella - if I could sense just any hint of improvement to cling to i would do it.

The reason I said I'd give anyone after Wenger 2 years was because it would take at least that long to even begin to shake off that final decade of shite

I just see an even weaker Wenger team out there. Our captain is our one world class player and he decided over a year ago to down tools under this c.unt

I have hope in ESR and Saka, and under a better manager Tierney, Martinelli and Balogun. The rest can pretty much fuck off

I was nailed on here for suggesting a modern day GG like Sean Dyche, but can anyone really say that would be worse than this beige shit we are watching ?
Well put but I never disagreed with Dyche as a possible manager, we have to be pragmatic at this juncture and I would gladly go with a bit of steel rather than this insipid bile we are being served up.

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

John F wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:46 pm
This is all going to be on Amazon under the comedy section.
I forgot about that :roll: …. Amazon must be loving this :oops: Chavs and Citeh up next; this could get ugly…

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 9:03 pm
Arteta's answer to today

Bring in Elneny

Never play Balogun again

Bring back Bellerin

Mark my words !
lol sounds about right.

Thing is can you really be bothered to care about ranting about managers anymore?, I stopped years ago, whoever KSE employ will be a turnip anyway.

Where is Ek again he needs to stir up some more sh!t for these yank pricks, they'll probably make panic buys now with loans on the club to appease the fans, leaving us with a sh!t ton more debt and dross players who nobody else wants.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

sk-gtfo wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 9:10 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 9:03 pm
Arteta's answer to today

Bring in Elneny

Never play Balogun again

Bring back Bellerin

Mark my words !
lol sounds about right.

Thing is can you really be bothered to care about ranting about managers anymore?, I stopped years ago, whoever KSE employ will be a turnip anyway.

Where is Ek again he needs to stir up some more sh!t for these yank pricks, they'll probably make panic buys now with loans on the club to appease the fans, leaving us with a sh!t ton more debt and dross players who nobody else wants.
Ek is never going to buy the club mate. We are stuck with this crunt

Edu and arteta will persuade them that Abraham and Odegaard can steer us to the Champions League, whilst never beginning to think why teams in the CL already can't wait to turn them out

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 9:12 pm

Edu and arteta will persuade them that Abraham and Odegaard can steer us to the Champions League, whilst never beginning to think why teams in the CL already can't wait to turn them out
If we're stuck with the see you next tuesday then we might as well go bust now, spend away and go into administration would be better than these clowns in charge!.

:evil: :roll:

goonertux

Post by goonertux »

You know how when a new season starts and you look forward to seeing the new signings and maybe a few more young players coming through. Well tonight was the exact Opposite! Could have been any shit game from the last 8 years! Nothings changed. We've got a few very good players, maybe 2 or 3 decent players but the rest are pure shite! And the blame has to rest with the manager as well. Talks as if he's some sort of mysterious genius, and then coaches the team to play like that! Seen enough to know this will be another shitfest of a season. Anyone going to the home games, let Scarlet have it from the off! Fuck em all.

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

See ya next season

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :!: lovin it !

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

Awful in all departments. Leno is dogshit, we can’t defend, we can’t create and we can’t score…. and still playing like a bunch of strangers :roll:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

goonersid wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 9:20 pm
How long are you giving him before he gets punted mate?

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

sk-gtfo wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 9:14 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 9:12 pm

If we're stuck with the see you next tuesday then we might as well go bust now, spend away and go into administration would be better than these clowns in charge!.

:evil: :roll:
Surely by now everyone is aware that the Kroenkes are not going anywhere.
This is what they do - they hang around failing sports clubs like leeches.

Stan Kroenke has NEVER sold one of his sports teams. he won’t sell Arsenal.

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 9:22 pm

Surely by now everyone is aware that the Kroenkes are not going anywhere.
This is what they do - they hang around failing sports clubs like leeches.

Stan Kroenke has NEVER sold one of his sports teams. he won’t sell Arsenal.
If you truly believe that then why bother with Arsenal?.

You are right (about him not selling his other shitty franchises) but then we are a much bigger 'asset' than any of his others and the only one outside the US, certainly the only one that could command a billion+ profit.

If KSE are still here in 2 years I will give up all hope though because really what is the point with them around?.

:censored:

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

"What?? It's football,it's a loss of Arsenal at/to Brentford. Brentford deserved to win and they did. The game itself aside Arsenal and the fans don't deserve to kind of get used to this....NO !!! I say this as one of the big fans of Arsenal. The change has taken to long to come!" - The President of Rwanda @PaulKagame

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 9:22 pm
goonersid wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 9:20 pm
How long are you giving him before he gets punted mate?
I dont think he'll see end of November !