Arsenal 4 - Watford 1 (Friendly)

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
BobbyPires7

Arsenal 4 - Watford 1 (Friendly)

Post by BobbyPires7 »

The League Title. It’s on. :barscarf:

g88ner

Re: Arsenal 4 - Watford 1 (Friendly)

Post by g88ner »

Oh dear, Leno is back :roll: He really does love playing those ridiculous, unnecessary passes… 1-1, will he ever learn? :oops: :oops: :lol:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

g88ner wrote:
Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:39 pm
Oh dear, Leno is back :roll: He really does love playing those ridiculous, unnecessary passes… 1-1, will he ever learn? :oops: :oops: :lol:
Elneny giving the ball away in the box didnt help either

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:42 pm
g88ner wrote:
Elneny giving the ball away in the box didnt help either
Obviously, but why pass it to a shite player with his back to goal and no time to think? He was surrounded within a second of receiving the pass because he didn’t play the first time pass. Don’t put Elneny under that pressure ffs as it’ll often end in tears.

That type of goal keeps happening with Leno… :rubchin:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

GOAL! Arsenal 2-1 Watford (Alexandre Lacazette [p]) #afc

xgtdec

Post by xgtdec »

Nice to see Tierney not shy away from the handbags :D

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

GOAL! Arsenal 3-1 Watford (Kieran Tierney) #afc

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

GOAL! Arsenal 4-1 Watford (Miguel Azeez) #afc

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

g88ner wrote:

NOPE! The Arrogant Prick Thinks He's Above Criticism or Direction. CEEEEUUUNNNTTT!

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

xgtdec wrote:
Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:29 pm
Nice to see Tierney not shy away from the handbags :D
The oppo's lucky he didn't give him the Glasgow kiss. :banghead: :D

augie

Post by augie »

g88ner wrote:

Tbf g88ner, elneny received a ball with enough time and space to pass it on, but he wanted another few hours of time to decide what he was gonna do with it, and then he got into trouble. I have seen leno play some ridiculous short passes out from his area in the past 2 years, but I honestly dont think that is one of them.

On the subject of leno, has there been any whispers of any clubs being interested in signing him ? You would have to think that signing the donkey from sheffield utd would see him depart, but I havent heard of any interest in him - I know it was rumoured at the end of last season that he wanted away, but wanting away and someone actually wanting to sign you are two different things.

In a time where our club is one of the most shambolicly run clubs in world football, is it possible that they would actually consider spending £30m on ramsdale to be a back up or have leno as a back up ? Some fans understandably complain about the decision of selling martinez last summer, but selling him for £20m and replacing him with a keeper that costs anything over that fee, would go way beyond the level of farcical

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

augie wrote:
Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:58 pm
g88ner wrote:

Tbf g88ner, elneny received a ball with enough time and space to pass it on, but he wanted another few hours of time to decide what he was gonna do with it, and then he got into trouble. I have seen leno play some ridiculous short passes out from his area in the past 2 years, but I honestly dont think that is one of them.

On the subject of leno, has there been any whispers of any clubs being interested in signing him ? You would have to think that signing the donkey from sheffield utd would see him depart, but I havent heard of any interest in him - I know it was rumoured at the end of last season that he wanted away, but wanting away and someone actually wanting to sign you are two different things.

In a time where our club is one of the most shambolicly run clubs in world football, is it possible that they would actually consider spending £30m on ramsdale to be a back up or have leno as a back up ? Some fans understandably complain about the decision of selling martinez last summer, but selling him for £20m and replacing him with a keeper that costs anything over that fee, would go way beyond the level of farcical
....and completely believable, even predictable, given the complete fucktards that run the club. :censored:

Clummo99

Post by Clummo99 »

Particularly when the bloke we're supposedly interested in isn't even remotely as good.

Andrew

Post by Andrew »

BobbyPires7 wrote:
Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:34 pm
The League Title. It’s on. :barscarf:
Which League?