Shower of wankstains from down the road A Sun KO sometime in the afternoon

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
OneBardGooner

Re: Shower of wankstains from down the road A Sun KO sometime in the afternoon

Post by OneBardGooner »

Arsenal Till I Die wrote:
Fri Aug 06, 2021 12:45 am
The only time I’ll not give a fuck about a game against them. Can’t be passionate about friendlies. :lol:

The words Friendly and North London Derby just Do NOT Compute. :?

I think the scumbag wankstains will turn us over today - and so begins a season that will drive many of us to despair; if we are not already there. :(

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Arsenal XI vs. Tottenham: Leno; Bellerín, White, Mari, Tierney; Lokonga, Xhaka; Pepe, Smith Rowe, Aubameyang; Lacazette.

Arsenal subs: Runarsson, Hein, Cedric, Maitland-Niles, Chambers, Kolasinac, Tavares, Elneny, Nelson, Saka, Balogun. #afc

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Sun Aug 08, 2021 12:05 pm
Arsenal XI vs. Tottenham: Leno; Bellerín, White, Mari, Tierney; Lokonga, Xhaka; Pepe, Smith Rowe, Aubameyang; Lacazette.

Arsenal subs: Runarsson, Hein, Cedric, Maitland-Niles, Chambers, Kolasinac, Tavares, Elneny, Nelson, Saka, Balogun. #afc
As predicted - Bellerin and Xhaka straight in the team, and will be next Friday night too. Fucking shameful state of affairs - what will we learn about this pair of soppy c.unts that we haven't seen hundreds of times before

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

mcdowell42 wrote:

And there we have it - The same weaknesses and utterSHYTE we had to endure last season continues.

#ArtetaOut.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun Aug 08, 2021 12:42 pm
mcdowell42 wrote:

And there we have it - The same weaknesses and utterSHYTE we had to endure last season continues.

#ArtetaOut.
Agreed..and just look at the subs....Cedric, AMN, Chambers, Kolasinac and Eleney ...none good enough for the premiership

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

#AFC saying that Arteta will address Joe Willock's absence from the squad for today's game against Spurs in his post-match press conference

augie

Post by augie »

Clummo, I am of course willing to make a donation for streaming these games, but right now I dont seem to be able to watch it - the fcuking thing keeps opening up itunes and that seems to be fcuk all use to me. Any advice ?

Non flying Dutchman

Post by Non flying Dutchman »

augie wrote:
Sun Aug 08, 2021 1:07 pm
Clummo, I am of course willing to make a donation for streaming these games, but right now I dont seem to be able to watch it - the fcuking thing keeps opening up itunes and that seems to be fcuk all use to me. Any advice ?
Augie I use VLC player, and use the second link "external" that worked for me.

Clummo99

Post by Clummo99 »

Anyone not getting the steams to play will need to change how your browser deals with m3u8 files.

In the settings it needs to be change to "Playback"

iPhones are particarly shit at this as the default setting is to open m3u8 files with iTunes. That needs to be changed.

Clummo99

Post by Clummo99 »

The most simple solution is to use the Chrome Browser and install the HLS Playback extension from the Chrome Store.

Clummo99

Post by Clummo99 »

So it looks like we have yet another shit new rule regarding contact this season. FFS :roll:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

WTF is Leno doing helping that cheating piece of filth to his feet...he should be stepping on his fake dreads while he was on th floor...Jeeeezzuss fukking hell... :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

We have been so poor - they are there for the raping and our players are being fouled and doing NOTHING - The ref is a wankstain - But jezzuss H - foul the cuntts back - GET STUCK IN -Especially on that smellyCUNT alieyebrowsfakerastaCUNT. :box: :box: :box:

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun Aug 08, 2021 1:51 pm
We have been so poor - they are there for the raping and our players are being fouled and doing NOTHING - The ref is a wankstain - But jezzuss H - foul the cuntts back - GET STUCK IN -Especially on that smellyCUNT alieyebrowsfakerastaCUNT. :box: :box: :box:
I would be more annoyed if they were getting stuck in - this is a meaningless pre season friendly :roll:

Whoever decided to have Arsenal v Spurs as a pre season friendly needs fucking shooting mind you

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Auba looking like Sanogo... :?