Pimped up filthy shower of Nazi Chavski scum from Fulham H Sun 22nd Aug KO? Fuck knows..its sometime in the afternoon..

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
GoonerMuzz

Re: Pimped up filthy shower of Nazi Chavski scum from Fulham H Sun 22nd Aug KO? Fuck knows..its sometime in the afternoo

Post by GoonerMuzz »

I know some people such as SteveO think someone like Sean Dyche might be just what we need but I'm not sure even he could do something with the squad we have.

I watched the Burnley/Victims match and although Burnley were clearly out matched they fought and put themselves on the line time and time again to keep the score almost to an acceptable level considering the gap in ability.

The reason they managed it was because of the players mindset, I'm not convinced that half of our overpaid pampered pussies could muster what is required.

You can coach certain technical and tactical aspects but you can't coach spirit, you either have it in you or not.

If/when Arteta is finally sacked no matter who is appointed he still has to try to get a work rate from a group of players some of whom don't look capable of upping their game. This is why time and time again I have said our squad is poorer than a lot of people realise, they may have a better technical ability than a lot of squads but they lack fight and the onfield leadership is next to non-existent :rubchin:

OneBardGooner

Re: Pimped up filthy shower of Nazi Chavski scum from Fulham H Sun 22nd Aug KO? Fuck knows..its sometime in the afternoo

Post by OneBardGooner »

GoonerMuzz wrote:
Mon Aug 23, 2021 9:48 am
I know some people such as SteveO think someone like Sean Dyche might be just what we need but I'm not sure even he could do something with the squad we have.

I watched the Burnley/Victims match and although Burnley were clearly out matched they fought and put themselves on the line time and time again to keep the score almost to an acceptable level considering the gap in ability.

The reason they managed it was because of the players mindset, I'm not convinced that half of our overpaid pampered pussies could muster what is required.

You can coach certain technical and tactical aspects but you can't coach spirit, you either have it in you or not.

If/when Arteta is finally sacked no matter who is appointed he still has to try to get a work rate from a group of players some of whom don't look capable of upping their game. This is why time and time again I have said our squad is poorer than a lot of people realise, they may have a better technical ability than a lot of squads but they lack fight and the onfield leadership is next to non-existent :rubchin:
And have to try and work with some players that Farteta educunt has brought in whom we should Never have signed in a Month of Mondays...

I was talking to someone in the office he supports Swansea and he is something of a stats & financial geek, but he knows football, it's trends etc etc and he said that unless Arsenal's owners sit up and take notice of what is going on now, not only will their profits begin to dip badly to the point where we are flirting with relegation, but it could take anything between 18 - 20 years to get Arsenal back to where they (as a Big Name Club) ought to be.

He was one of the one's I talk to regularly who couldn't believe we signed Farteta as coach and now manager - Not when Tuchel and Ancelotti were available.

I remember him saying that had wenger left just after the CL Final...we would most likely still be fighting for the title or at least top 4.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

GoonerMuzz wrote:
Mon Aug 23, 2021 9:48 am

I'd rather see Conte or Simeone any day of the week but I see them as out of reach

Brenda is big fave apparently if Arteta goes but I see him as a big club bottle job

Dyche at the least would drill a defence- and if these c.unts can't do it he'll opt for kids or sign younger hungrier types without being snobbish about who they play for currently

I just want to see a new mindset which given time, like GG, will bring results. Conte would be a Grade A choice but we are talking about a fella who has turned down the Spuds and has his pick of top jobs. Dyche is more our level and I think would be a positive change