Pimped up filthy shower of Nazi Chavski scum from Fulham H Sun 22nd Aug KO? Fuck knows..its sometime in the afternoon..

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
rodders999

Re: Pimped up filthy shower of Nazi Chavski scum from Fulham H Sun 22nd Aug KO? Fuck knows..its sometime in the afternoo

Post by rodders999 »

I got some warm Senderos/Drogba vibes out of that Mari/Lukaku ass fucking.

Redarmy

Re: Pimped up filthy shower of Nazi Chavski scum from Fulham H Sun 22nd Aug KO? Fuck knows..its sometime in the afternoo

Post by Redarmy »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 5:39 pm
goonersid wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 5:36 pm
Trust me, if he's not sacked tomorrow he will be if we lose to citeh!
Knowing our club it will happen the day after the window closes, so that the next poor c.unt has to put up with all the shite this cock has accumulated
He wont be sacked this side of Christmas....thats for sure

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

goonersid wrote:
I can't see it, Sid, mate. I think it will all be written off as a "tough start" and they'll do their usual of burying their heads in the sand until they really have to act. I can't see anything happening unless we lose at home to Norwich in which case something might just happen. He will go this season but it just depends when. My guess is it will be October or November time because we've got absolutely no football other than the league to raise morale. In the past, we would have beaten some rubbish European team and that would have been hailed as an improvement but this year, it's all down to the league and there's no hiding place.
Last edited by Perryashburtongroves on Sun Aug 22, 2021 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

No way he gets sacked after 3 games, if he’s here after 13 it will be a miracle though.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Can't wait to hear the words of wisdom at the end..............lets get the bingo card ready

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Redarmy wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 5:33 pm
Redarmy wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 5:30 pm
I know Martinelli had little to no service today, but he now looks over eager and is loosing possession...stil making runs though

Doesnt look the confident exciting direct player of 2 years ago..... :rubchin:
Yeah, but 2 years of being ignored and mis-coached, mis-managed will do that to a young exciting talent. :|
100% Exactly you got it.....hes a youngster and has been treated very badly......all true of course...also the interest of Tammy abraham would have been another blow...he knows hes not liked or wanted at a club where he is desperate to succeeed...how fucking heartbreaking is that

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Honestly what other club would have a useless fucker like xaha in the team...then make him captain...fucking says it all really

we are Banter FC for sure

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

The more they show the Lukaku goal the more I’m fucking enraged by Mari.

Weak, cowardly and took the easy option of throwing himself to the floor trying so to con a foul rather than manning up and going to battle for the ball. A fucking yellow streaked fraud of a defender, a complete vagina.

Embarrassing.

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

Counting my winnings - I stated a week ago on here that Chelsea beating Arsenal was nailed on
Chelsea were evens to win today so I duly stuck £50 on and have doubled that to £100.

Bookies have now wised up though, City 1/4 to beat us next week.
We are 11/1

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

goonersid wrote:
He's not getting sacked Sid.

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 5:43 pm
goonersid wrote:
I can't see it, Sid, mate. I think it will all be written off as a "tough start" and they'll do their usual of burying their heads in the sand until they really have to act. I can't see anything happening unless we lose at home to Norwich in which case something might just happen. He will go this season but it just depends when. My guess is it will be October or November time because we've got absolutely no football other than the league to raise morale. In the past, we would have beaten some rubbish European team and that would have been hailed as an improvement but this year, it's all down to the league and there's no hiding place.
This is a very good point.
As you say in previous seasons we have always had easy games in Europe to hide behind.
Not this year and i wouldn’t be surprised if we exit the league cup before West Ham even enter it this year :oops:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Sol Campbell summing it up well when he says we haven't got the quality these days, which is why you need to be hard to beat first

Exactly the reasons why we didn't want a Wengerball manager, and that's not hindsight as I said it at the time.

We need a manager who is going to make us hard to beat. Defenders like Mari and White - both his signings - aren't hard to beat. Full backs like Bellerin and Cedric aren't hard to beat. The flaky central midfield isn't hard to beat

We've got the whole approach completely wrong

Buy a time machine - go back to 1986 and get a manager in brave enough to bomb out big time charlie flaky c.unts and some tough lads at the back and then you might give the more promising kids a platform to play from as we did back then

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Shit for Brains saying that today was "unprecedented" and that it will be a totally different team in a few weeks time.

So, which players are we referring to who aren't available? Gabriel and White - would either of them have made a difference today? Paper ankles Partey? Lacazette?

Seriously, we've had seasons when we've had 10 players out at once and to think we'll have everyone available all of the time is nonsensical.

Please please please just fuck off now

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 6:16 pm
Shit for Brains saying that today was "unprecedented" and that it will be a totally different team in a few weeks time.

So, which players are we referring to who aren't available? Gabriel and White - would either of them have made a difference today? Paper ankles Partey? Lacazette?

Seriously, we've had seasons when we've had 10 players out at once and to think we'll have everyone available all of the time is nonsensical.

Please please please just fuck off now
Even worse to watch it in person. Arteta is clueless. Stands there clapping like a seal whether we are under the cosh or attacking. When they had gone down our left unopposed for the 5th time you start to think. What is it he has to see to make a change? Once we went behind our bottle went and we were a mess all over. He has zero chance of turning this around. Zero.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 6:10 pm
Sol Campbell summing it up well when he says we haven't got the quality these days, which is why you need to be hard to beat first

Exactly the reasons why we didn't want a Wengerball manager, and that's not hindsight as I said it at the time.

We need a manager who is going to make us hard to beat. Defenders like Mari and White - both his signings - aren't hard to beat. Full backs like Bellerin and Cedric aren't hard to beat. The flaky central midfield isn't hard to beat

We've got the whole approach completely wrong

Buy a time machine - go back to 1986 and get a manager in brave enough to bomb out big time charlie flaky c.unts and some tough lads at the back and then you might give the more promising kids a platform to play from as we did back then
we havnt got the quality...true

But then we are not buying quality...despite laying out huge sums