Annual anal fisting at Peps pimped up arseholes Sat 28th KO 1230

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Gunner Rob

Re: Annual anal fisting at Peps pimped up arseholes Sat 28th KO 1230

Post by Gunner Rob »

Rugby Gooner wrote:
Sat Aug 28, 2021 1:06 pm
I was at the Chavs game last week,now this.
Arsenal Football Club is a fucking shambles from boardroom to pitch!
They are not getting anymore of my hard earned!
:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :evil:
Well done for cottoning on :lol:

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Sat Aug 28, 2021 1:24 pm
surely he's gone now.

who are the bellends that stayed to applaud the team ffs :banghead:
Why ?

It was an expected defeat.
Nothing to see here.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

rodders999 wrote:
Sat Aug 28, 2021 2:54 pm
Gunner Rob wrote:
Sat Aug 28, 2021 2:51 pm
Was travelling so didn’t see the game.
0-5 doesn’t sound good.

Was it a bad performance ?
Nah man we were exceptional, played em off the park for the whole 90 minutes, they were chasing shadows all day and will count themselves extremely lucky to take an undeserved 3 points.

Unfortunately a couple of small things went against us and we shipped 5 goals against the run of play.

:barscarf:
fuckin unlucky not one shot on target :D

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Redarmy wrote:
Sat Aug 28, 2021 3:21 pm
rodders999 wrote:
Sat Aug 28, 2021 2:54 pm
Gunner Rob wrote:
Sat Aug 28, 2021 2:51 pm
Was travelling so didn’t see the game.
0-5 doesn’t sound good.

Was it a bad performance ?
Nah man we were exceptional, played em off the park for the whole 90 minutes, they were chasing shadows all day and will count themselves extremely lucky to take an undeserved 3 points.

Unfortunately a couple of small things went against us and we shipped 5 goals against the run of play.

:barscarf:
fuckin unlucky not one shot on target :D

Captain Blacks post game interview on BBC

Apparently we were in control of the game and the first goal was unlucky and Xhaka's sending off was the ref making a wrong decision.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/av/football/58369744

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

Arteta is a symptom not the cause. But he is a particularly bad symptom. Put simply we are run by uninterested c.unts who in turn have appointed some of the most inept people ever to work in football. How it was decided to appoint an absolute novice to a top global side in need of major rebuilding is a total travesty. Until the Club has a total overhaul we will continue the downward spiral.

Makes me so angry it hurts.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Best decision I made was to book a golf lesson today. Watched the first 15 minutes before I left - enough to see two of the most pussy whipped, spineless, pathetic goals conceded in the history of the club

"Harder to beat against the big clubs" - I've heard since that its now 9 consecutive league defeats against City.

Didn't see any of the rest, so can't comment. All I know is that on the evidence of the 15 minutes I saw, its 11 strangers on the field who aren't interested in anything that the manager has got to say, and most certainly aren't playing for him

This fella is taking us down to levels none of us have seen in our lifetime

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

BobbyPires7 wrote:
Sat Aug 28, 2021 3:52 pm
Arteta is a symptom not the cause. But he is a particularly bad symptom. Put simply we are run by uninterested c.unts who in turn have appointed some of the most inept people ever to work in football. How it was decided to appoint an absolute novice to a top global side in need of major rebuilding is a total travesty. Until the Club has a total overhaul we will continue the downward spiral.

Makes me so angry it hurts.
Yes agreed...fucking hurting over this.....Club is really looking in a bad way....from top to bottom

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Amazing how keen VAR is to intervene in a big game in front of the Kop. Reece James got away with a stonewaller last week, not so here.

Clummo99

Post by Clummo99 »

Red card was a touch harsh though. :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

northbank123 wrote:
Sat Aug 28, 2021 5:22 pm
Amazing how keen VAR is to intervene in a big game in front of the Kop. Reece James got away with a stonewaller last week, not so here.
Well it's called LiVARpool for a reason...

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Clummo99 wrote:
Sat Aug 28, 2021 5:33 pm
Red card was a touch harsh though. :lol:

Yes, but it was against the ScouseFilth and as we all know the ScouseFilth Know everything about anything an are always in the right; even when they kill innocent Italian football fans.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

How the fuck did players like Cedric, Kolasinac, chambers, Elneny and Xaha get to play for the Arsenal, they are not even third rate?

Clummo99

Post by Clummo99 »

Someone said earlier that with the quality of our defenders it wouldn't matter who we had as manager, it wouldn't make a difference.

Tuchel is getting a good tune out of the Chav's defence. Are Rudiger, Christiansen, Alonso etc really that much better than our lot. Personally I don't think so.

Organisation and tactics play as much a part as ability does.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Clummo99 wrote:
Sat Aug 28, 2021 6:44 pm
Someone said earlier that with the quality of our defenders it wouldn't matter who we had as manager, it wouldn't make a difference.

Tuchel is getting a good tune out of the Chav's defence. Are Rudiger, Christiansen, Alonso etc really that much better than our lot. Personally I don't think so.

Its only pricks trying to defend Arteta that would make such a ridiculous claim

As you've highlighted Tuchel is working with exactly the same defenders Lumpard did - the difference between a novice and an experienced manager laid bare right there

Fifteen years ago a certain coach managed to guide a defence containing Flamini and Senderos to a CL final.

If a manager can't make any difference we might as well just let the players pick the team and tactics themselves

Rian1

Post by Rian1 »

Clummo99 wrote:
Sat Aug 28, 2021 6:44 pm

Rudiger, Azpilacueta, Alonso and James are much better than our defence bar Tierney. The fact is they aren't with the quality of City, Liverpool or United but play like one because of Tuchel's managerial system.

Give Tuchel a month or two with Arsenal and you will see a decent amount of improvement. Not to forget he is now also bringing in Chalobah and Christensen who were basically considered dead wood and needed gone when Conte/Lampard were in charge.