Clueless c_@t who is away with the birds in N5..at home to The Canary cockholes Sat 11th Sept 3pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Gunner Rob

Re: Clueless c_@t who is away with the birds in N5..at home to The Canary cockholes Sat 11th Sept 3pm

Post by Gunner Rob »

No Arsenal team have ever gone 4 games without scoring at the start of a season

Perryashburtongroves

Re: Clueless c_@t who is away with the birds in N5..at home to The Canary cockholes Sat 11th Sept 3pm

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Pepe has the control of a frying pan and AMN has the passing ability of a watering can.

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Sat Sep 11, 2021 2:50 pm
rodders999 wrote:
Sat Sep 11, 2021 1:56 pm
First time I’ve looked for a link in 5 fucking years and nothing :banghead:
Hesgoal.com English commentary ,great stream

And just after I posted tht I now can't get back into the stream :banghead:

Perryashburtongroves

Pepe from two yards and of course we still can't score.

John F

Post by John F »

I am sure Arteta was doing a hand impression of a crab to Partey. "Play like a crab Thomas"

Perryashburtongroves

In case anyone was wondering, I think this is all absolutely fucking terrible and I've started drinking.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Sat Sep 11, 2021 3:11 pm
mcdowell42 wrote:
Sat Sep 11, 2021 2:50 pm
rodders999 wrote:
Sat Sep 11, 2021 1:56 pm
First time I’ve looked for a link in 5 fucking years and nothing :banghead:
Hesgoal.com English commentary ,great stream

And just after I posted tht I now can't get back into the stream :banghead:
Streaming is a load of bollocks, freezing and crashing every 2 seconds. Fuck that I gave up on it.

Perryashburtongroves

It's in the net. It's in the fucking net! My fucking God, we've actually scored.

Kingralph

Post by Kingralph »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Sat Sep 11, 2021 3:26 pm
It's in the net. It's in the fucking net! My fucking God, we've actually scored.
Not sure why it wasn’t ruled out though…

Natural Born Gooner

Post by Natural Born Gooner »

Not sure it's so hard for the commenatatrs to see he was behind the ball when it ricocheted to Auba

Kingralph

Post by Kingralph »

Can anyone explain why AMN is in the team, let alone the club. Worst player I’ve seen in the past 10 years and we’ve had some absolute shite

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Boy George scored again :suicide:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Kingralph wrote:
Sat Sep 11, 2021 3:33 pm
Can anyone explain why AMN is in the team, let alone the club. Worst player I’ve seen in the past 10 years and we’ve had some absolute shite
Stop ffs. You're gonna upset the people that talk about his "potential" and his "not playing in his preferred position", whilst ignoring the fact he is basically Hillier-Lite. :roll:

Kingralph

Post by Kingralph »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sat Sep 11, 2021 3:36 pm
Kingralph wrote:
Sat Sep 11, 2021 3:33 pm
Stop ffs. You're gonna upset the people that talk about his "potential" and his "not playing in his preferred position", whilst ignoring the fact he is basically Hillier-Lite. :roll:
Well, he has played in both his favoured positions today, CM and RB and he looks equally as pony in both.

EDIT - we just subbed him for Cedric. Now I know why he played; to keep Cedric out the team. :barscarf:

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

I hope all of you who are always so critical of Xhaka can now see how integral he is to this team. That vice like grip we normally exert on the midfield just isn't there if he's missing :oops: :oops: :oops: