The Last Day

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Mike1
Site Admin

The Last Day

Post by Mike1 »

Sunday was something else wasn't it? Talk about going through all the emotions. Thank goodness it turned out for the best.

If anyone has any decent pictures that they took on the last day at Highbury, please send them to The Gooner - [email protected] - and we'll post the best ones to The Gallery.

Has everyone seen that the T-shirts which the Club gave away are doing a roaring trade on Ebay? Just seen one go for £77 and a set of three (red, white and blue) is up for grabs for £300. The missus is nagging me to sell mine - not a chance!

wht

The Last Day

Post by wht »

I took over 100 photos and have sent the best 6 (in my opinion) to the editor. Hopefully they will be on the website soon - with a few hundred others. :(

simmo

Post by simmo »

for the i was there t-shirts ? isnt that muggin the whole point in the t-shirt off tho ?