THE CHELSKI CONSPIRACY - FINAL THOUGHTS

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Charlie! Charlie!

Post by Charlie! Charlie! »

rolypoly wrote:thank you ts and gooner ed but gooner ed you must take responsibility for any defect in my psychological make up.

all stems from that bloody headline of yours. up to that moment i had been the supreme optimist but in that one moment me and my mates -and you have met some of them -essentially sane rational intelligent people (all real ale lovers of course so free of the chemicals that have destroyed the brain cells of most who use this forum) - knew it was all over and so it proved to be - all too quickly.

Glad to see this incident hasn't had any lasting effect on you roly. :wink:

Graham Wilkinson

Post by Graham Wilkinson »

I have not acess to the forum all morning until now but am delighted to see the reaction the little ripple that I started has caused.

I was indeed sent Roly's details. Had I intended to reveal them I would have done so before now. But I respect people's right to confidentiality (though I do question the morality of hiding behind confidentiality to act in an abusive or offensive fashion).

But when Roly decided to restart his conspiracy claims I couldn't resist the opportunity to wind him up a little. As others have pointed out, it is something he is not averse to trying himself. I lit the touchpaper, stood well back and got a very satisfying explosion.

Roly can rest assured that I have no intention - and never had any intention - of outing him.

Others can reflect that Nick Hornby described Arsenal supporters as being good at dishing it out but being unable to take it. Our friend Roly doies rather seem to conform to that picture.

I Hate Hleb

Post by I Hate Hleb »

rolypoly wrote:.. as for going through moderators dont know how that works and given i`ve pissed off TS and the breadhater i dont suppose i`d get much joy from them...
Rolypoly,

Although gooner.ed and Tony Saunders have more or less covered what my feelings are, can I just state for the record that despite what I might personally feel about any individual who uses this forum, I certainly wouldn't allow that to affect my judgement as to the correct way to act as a moderator on the forum.

Don't think that because you and I have traded insults on here on more than a few occasions that I would somehow treat you differently than I do others if you had a genuine cause for concern over something that was written or said on here. Personally, I thought GW's comments were in jest rather than a genuine threat and I also didn't think your response was that over the top.

Still, gooner.ed has spoken and we should just get on with things. the last thing any of us want is for this to escalate to the point where the forum gets shut down, whether by gooner.ed himself or some other authority.

I would be curious however to know how anyone can get your personal details other than what you decide to put up in your User CP, which is accessable to everyone, unless they maybe know you personally. :? :lol: :wink:

rolypoly

Post by rolypoly »

thank you bread hater

to best of my knowledge only people on this forum who know me is gooner ed and youngster who bought tickets from me but it would not be him unless he blames me for the stuffing at muppetland but then again in theory you could be one of mates i go to football with. not bothering to reply GW but thefool misses the point when i abuse and wind up people i endeavour to inject some humour into it - his posts are devoid of any attempt to be humourous and given the fruit bat gives out his own e mail address to all and sundry i took it as genuine threat.

be quite honest if someone on here really wanted to track down my details i`ve probably given away enough true info about me it would not be too difficult.

iwas surprised his post was left unchallenged for so long by you guys but anyway that spat is over

next mission is to persuade you that there is ring of truth to conspiracy. even wenger is on my side on this.

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

rolypoly wrote:thank you bread hater

to best of my knowledge only people on this forum who know me is gooner ed and youngster who bought tickets from me but it would not be him unless he blames me for the stuffing at muppetland but then again in theory you could be one of mates i go to football with. not bothering to reply GW but thefool misses the point when i abuse and wind up people i endeavour to inject some humour into it - his posts are devoid of any attempt to be humourous and given the fruit bat gives out his own e mail address to all and sundry i took it as genuine threat.

be quite honest if someone on here really wanted to track down my details i`ve probably given away enough true info about me it would not be too difficult.

iwas surprised his post was left unchallenged for so long by you guys but anyway that spat is over

next mission is to persuade you that there is ring of truth to conspiracy. even wenger is on my side on this.
Dont push ya luck Roly :wink: :lol:

GE|2|2Y

Post by GE|2|2Y »

Honestly i cant understand any of this..i cant understand how grown men get rattled over the internet..i accept the fact that this a personal forum and some members would know other members personally..and thats great..but how people can actually sit and type out threats for something that was said on the internet is beyond me..

Life is too short to get wound up on the net..take it with a grain of salt..if u dont like rolys theory or roly..dont enter his threads..dont reply..then he will have no reason to make out bursts..

I have only made this post by lightly scanning through this topic..so if i missed any points that relate to what i was saying or anything of the same nature..i apologise in advance :D

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Now that the manure filth have disproven this fucking stupid childish theory can we let this load of bollix rest here please? :roll:

Red Gunner

Post by Red Gunner »

DB10GOONER wrote:Now that the manure filth have disproven this fucking stupid childish theory can we let this load of bollix rest here please? :roll:
Actually Mr A did bribe Ronaldo to miss the penalty but Fergie not being dimwitted himself, bribed Anelka too :shock: I hear you ask, what about Terry? Well he is just shit at penalties so nobody worried about him :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

khalid_red wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:Now that the manure filth have disproven this fucking stupid childish theory can we let this load of bollix rest here please? :roll:
Actually Mr A did bribe Ronaldo to miss the penalty but Fergie not being dimwitted himself, bribed Anelka too :shock: I hear you ask, what about Terry? Well he is just shit at penalties so nobody worried about him :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

gus ceasar is a legend

Post by gus ceasar is a legend »

Whoops!

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Lethal

Post by Lethal »

well roly

i think that puts your theory to bed once an for all :lol: :lol: :wink:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Wonder how much Roly lost tonight? Think he put his 55 grand on it :roll: :oops: :oops:

Number 5

Post by Number 5 »

This is currently on page 4. So if it gets put to bed we'll likely end up on page 15 by tomorrow! :lol: :lol:

Mr Poly's main thesis was only about the final not the ultimate winners so he can still hold his theory high and likely will. :shock: :shock:

Even though it wasn't true.

goonarmy

Post by goonarmy »

what really happened was Chelsea threw the match to cover their tracks and put him off of this theory, so know one will suspect if they win it next year. it's a conspiracy inside a conspiracy, the good ol' serbian jew double bluff

Lethal

Post by Lethal »

Ah of course

it all makes sense now ey :lol: