barnet v Arsenal

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

is vela on bench?

RaM

Post by RaM »

no.

REB

Post by REB »

Chippy wrote:For those of you still trying to connect, don't bother unless you want more ammo to agree with Augie. :roll: :(

Almunia shit. Bendtner shit.

Only bright spot is Ramsey looks good. :barscarf:
what a load of rubbish,, even the young defenders look scared that almunia is behind them :roll:

and sorry ram,, didnt see your link :oops:

gus ceasar is a legend

Post by gus ceasar is a legend »

Ramsey looked decent!

Limahl in goal looked his usual inspiring self and Bendtner looked very threatening................AHEM!

We're gonna win the league, we're gonna win the league!

Very inspiring!

:cry: :goingtobed:

Cesc is God

Post by Cesc is God »

Bendtner looks off the pace.

Ramsey, Sagna, Walcott are looking very sharp although they will probably come off now...

Everyone else looks pretty good but no other stand outs for me.

While we're on the subject of Ramsey... He's fuckin awesome for a 17 year old. He's comfident, knows what he is doing and is two footed - A delight to watch.

Come on you reds!

Gooner92

Post by Gooner92 »

WTF has Almunia got to do to get some credit or any fucking support from his own fans? :evil: :twisted:

gus ceasar is a legend

Post by gus ceasar is a legend »

Gooner92 wrote:WTF has Almunia got to do to get some credit or any fucking support from his own fans? :evil: :twisted:
Not get beat from close on 30 yards would help!

:roll:

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

Gooner92 wrote:WTF has Almunia got to do to get some credit or any fucking support from his own fans? :evil: :twisted:
play well, perhaps? :roll:

Once again, we have the majority of the possession, and concede a goal from the first decent attack from the opposition. Sound familiar? different season...same old problem.
Last edited by g88ner on Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MizzNaughty

Post by MizzNaughty »

almunia could of saved that! well i think so anyway. thats the difference between average and good, i know the score dont matter but hes never gonna be good enough..

REB

Post by REB »

MizzNaughty9 wrote:almunia could of saved that! well i think so anyway. thats the difference between average and good, i know the score dont matter but hes never gonna be good enough..
theres your best answer gooner92
almunia is an average keeper at best and average keepers dont win you championships :banghead:

RaM

Post by RaM »

and sorry ram,, didnt see your link
that's perfectly ok. was only having a laugh with the two of ya. No offence whatsover was taken on my behalf.

But you know what is offensive? This kit.

augie

Post by augie »

Chippy wrote:For those of you still trying to connect, don't bother unless you want more ammo to agree with Augie. :roll: :(

Almunia shit. Bendtner shit.

Only bright spot is Ramsey looks good. :barscarf:

Dont know whether I am supposed to laugh at that remark or get pissed about it :? :roll: :wink:

Anyway it is only a pre season game but have to agree with chippy that bedtner is woeful today. What can one say about almunia ? :banghead:
Would like to comment on lansbury but am still trying to find him :roll:

Sagna looks good and ramsey has bossed the game really. Rest of team look off the pace which for the 1st pre season game is somewhat understandable

Gooner92

Post by Gooner92 »

REBEL GOONER wrote:
MizzNaughty9 wrote:almunia could of saved that! well i think so anyway. thats the difference between average and good, i know the score dont matter but hes never gonna be good enough..
almunia is an average keeper at best and average keepers dont win you championships :banghead:
Yeah ok, i would understand if he was completely useless and prone to error but he is not. So i don't understand why he is hated to such an extent.

Chippy

Post by Chippy »

I'm buggered now. Don't know anyone. :oops: :roll: :cry:

Augie I was not having a go. Honest. :hail: :wink:

MizzNaughty

Post by MizzNaughty »

Gooner92 wrote:
REBEL GOONER wrote:
Yeah ok, i would understand if he was completely useless and prone to error but he is not. So i don't understand why he is hated to such an extent.
i wouldnt say hes "hated"..people just arnt in favour of him being our number one, which is understandable