Another Kid????

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
SPUDMASHER

Another Kid????

Post by SPUDMASHER »

Okay, it's only in the Sun but:-

"Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger faces a tough battle to prise away teenage forward Victor Moses from Crystal Palace, with the London club wanting three times the £1m he is prepared to offer. (The Sun) "

Please don't let this be the other signing he has spoken of :banghead: :banghead:

REB

Post by REB »

more 17 year olds :roll:

SPUDMASHER

Post by SPUDMASHER »

I don't know why but I have a bad feeling that when Wenger said there will be one more signing that he was referring to this kid :roll: :roll:
We're all sat here waiting for an experienced but not star player to arrive and Wenger gives us another kid.
I fucking hate the summer :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

RaM

Post by RaM »

I bought this guy on career mode in FIFA after being at Arsenal for a few years. :lol:

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

this will be highly frustrating not to mention enraging if true :banghead:

T.S

Post by T.S »

I thought this was going to be a thread about Michael Jackson... :oops:

T.S

Post by T.S »

Just looked again and although I do want other signings, this kid is meant to be very, very talented.

Still, I've heard of him, which means that Arsene cannot possibly sign him!

donaldo

Post by donaldo »

Wenger is building a team to win the league in 2115.The lack of any experienced signings is frightening :banghead: :banghead:

green gooner

Post by green gooner »

This kid is a "forward" so I doubt he is the "one more body in the middle" Wenger was hinting at.

Not a thing wrong with buying up good young talent as has been said before, but where are the experienced heads we so badly need :x

SPUDMASHER

Post by SPUDMASHER »

I've just read a bit about him and apparently up to now he has mainly played on the left wing for Palace, scoring 3 goals in 13 games (a better return than Hleb :roll: ). He does look quite a strong lad and is eligible to play for England (he has done so at youth level), which would be useful should Platini and Blatter get their way. Overall he looks to be a decent one to sign but is definitely not the answer for our current requirements.

Magic Hat

Post by Magic Hat »

By far England's best attacking player in the U17's last year, did quite well for U19's this year. Certainly a player I wouldn't mind getting but there is no way Palace would sell him that cheap and those aren't quite the positions I want added too