A few for our Irish lot...

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
SPUDMASHER

A few for our Irish lot...

Post by SPUDMASHER »

Thanks for the link rebel :lol:

An Irish family have frozen to death outside a theatre in Dublin. They had been queuing for 3 weeks to see 'Closed For The Winter'.

Paddy takes his new wife home on his wedding night.
She lies on the bed, spread-eagled, naked, and says, "Paddy....you know what I want....."
"Yeah....the whole fucking bed by the looks of it!"

An Irishman staggers out of the pub one night, unzips his flies and starts pissing into the town fountain. A copper walks past and says, "stop that, and put it away."
The Irishman shoves his cock back in his trousers and zips up. The copper is about to move on when the man starts laughing.
"What's so funny?" asked the cop.
"Fooled you," says the Irishman, "I may have put it away but I didn't stop."

I've just seen Irish Paddy in the local newsagent and one of his shoelaces was undone, so I said, "watch out you don't trip up over your laces, Paddy."
Paddy says, "yeah, it's these bloody instructions."
I said, "what instructions, Paddy?"
Paddy says, "underneath the shoe, it says 'Taiwan'."

Twenty three people have been found glued to the ceiling and walls of a train station in Dublin.
Police believe Irish muslims have set off the first NO MORE NAILS bomb!

An Irish farmer was in the pub talking to his mates about his animals. 'Loads of my sheep have got Blue Tongue apparantly,' he says. 'I didn't even know they had mobiles.

REB

Post by REB »

oh spudmasher :belfastboy:

An Irish man is sitting in a pub one night when three Englishmen walk in. The men sit down and start to talk about how they can anger the Irishman. The first man says, "watch this." He gets up, walks over to the Irishman, and says, "hey man, I hear your St. Patrick was a faggot."
The Irishman just replies, "oh, is that so now?"
The Englishman, goes back to his seat perplexed, when his friend jumps up and says, "here, lemme try that."
So he goes over to the Irishman and says, "hey man, I hear your St. Patrick was a transvestite faggot!"
The Irishman only replies, "oh, is that so now?"
So the Englishman, frustratedly, goes and sits down with his friends.
When the third Englishman jumps up and says, "well, now, I gotta try that!" So he walks over to the Irishman and says, "hey, I hear your St. Patrick was an ENGLISHMAN!"
And the Irishman replies, "aye, that's what your friends were sayin'."

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

nice return REBEL :lol: :lol: :lol:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

The Queen and Princess Anne are out for a drive in one of the Queen's Range Rovers. Suddenly some armed robbers leap out of the bushes and stop the car. "Give us the money", they shout at the Queen.
"But I'm the Queen of England, I have no need for money."
"Oh, shit", says the leader of the armed band, and turns to Anne. "Give us yer jewels."
"But I don't wear my jewels all the time, only on state occasions."
The armed robbers look fed up, when suddenly they hear the sound of wailing sirens approaching. "Quick, out of the car! We'll have the Range Rover at least," and with that the robbers drive off.

As the Queen and Anne are waiting for the Police to get there, Anne turns to the Queen, "What did you do with all the cash you had? You're always loaded."
"Ah," says the Queen, "I saw the robbers and in the few seconds before they got to the car I rolled up my notes and tucked them into that little place that only women have." Reaching under her skirt, she produces several thousand pounds in notes.

"And what did you do with your jewels? You always wear lots of jewellery, my dear." The Queen says to Anne. "Well, like you, in those few seconds before the robbers got to the car, I slipped off my rings, necklaces and tiara, and like you, slipped them into that little place that only women have." Reaching down she plucks out her jewellery.

They both sit quietly for a few minutes, before the Queen turns to Anne "You know, if Camilla had been with us, we could still have the Range Rover."

REB

Post by REB »

IW8Goalmachine wrote:nice return REBEL :lol: :lol: :lol:
bloody english :lol: dont they realise that it was the irish that built there damn country :wink:

SPUDMASHER

Post by SPUDMASHER »

REBEL GOONER wrote:oh spudmasher :belfastboy:

An Irish man is sitting in a pub one night when three Englishmen walk in. The men sit down and start to talk about how they can anger the Irishman. The first man says, "watch this." He gets up, walks over to the Irishman, and says, "hey man, I hear your St. Patrick was a faggot."
The Irishman just replies, "oh, is that so now?"
The Englishman, goes back to his seat perplexed, when his friend jumps up and says, "here, lemme try that."
So he goes over to the Irishman and says, "hey man, I hear your St. Patrick was a transvestite faggot!"
The Irishman only replies, "oh, is that so now?"
So the Englishman, frustratedly, goes and sits down with his friends.
When the third Englishman jumps up and says, "well, now, I gotta try that!" So he walks over to the Irishman and says, "hey, I hear your St. Patrick was an ENGLISHMAN!"
And the Irishman replies, "aye, that's what your friends were sayin'."
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

REBEL GOONER wrote:
bloody english :lol: dont they realise that it was the irish that built there damn country :wink:
:-P :lol:

I was one of those "Irishmen that built that country" back in 1991 Reb. :wink: 8)

And believe me you forgot to mention "wasn't it the Irishmen that rode all of your women"!! :sex: :sex2: 8)

REB

Post by REB »

and still are db10,, must be the irish brogue, sweet talk any english wench :wink:

goonarmy

Post by goonarmy »

DB10GOONER wrote:
REBEL GOONER wrote:

I was one of those "Irishmen that built that country" back in 1991 Reb. :wink: 8)

And believe me you forgot to mention "wasn't it the Irishmen that rode all of your women"!! :sex: :sex2: 8)
Wasn't it the Irish that came over and stole everything?

REB

Post by REB »

whats that suppose to mean :?:

goonarmy

Post by goonarmy »

Not meant to mean anything...

REB

Post by REB »

goonarmy wrote:

strange thing to say if its suppose to mean nothing

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

goonarmy wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
REBEL GOONER wrote:

I think you're confusing us with Scousers... :-P

Or you had your bird rode by an Irishman with the gift of the gab and the golden langer and you are still bitter about it!!! :wink: :wink: :wink: