FA Cup Semi-Final v Man City (Wembley)

If you’re after a ticket for an Arsenal game or have one to spare, then let your fellow Gooners know in this section and hopefully you’ll find a match. Please ensure you take the time to read the rules for this section carefully before posting.
topgoon

Re: FA Cup Semi-Final v Man City (Wembley)

Post by topgoon »

topgoon wrote:Just need one single spare if any season tkt holders/away scheme can't go.

If anyone can help please ,thanks

Now sorted. Got one last night on a silver membership with no away points. There are loads of seats in the upper tier. More than a few hundred .

HARLOW GOONER

Post by HARLOW GOONER »

XXXXXXXX wrote:I have spare tickets available in VIP block 501 on half way line if anyone is still looking.
They include access to bar overlooking Wembley Way, a free drink and food voucher, and were face value £100 each. Although in the Arsenal end (halfway line), it is a designated 'neutral' area so no 'colours' are permitted. Please message me if of interest.
This sounds too good to be true and when my mate looked into it he says block 501 isn't VIP but in the upper tier up in the rafters and that the tickets are probably £30 or £40 seats. This fella is telling more lies than the club do.

topgoon

Post by topgoon »

More importantly what's a one post wonder(possible tout) doing on the tickets forum.

Wakey wakey mods. Put down the chocolate

Goose

Post by Goose »

i know its a long shot but i am after 2 fir this as one of our group screwed up the ordering of tickets from the ballot. Am on trusted list and can meet over weekend in Essex / East london area

Goose

Post by Goose »

i know its a long shot but i am after 2 fir this as one of our group screwed up the ordering of tickets from the ballot. Am on trusted list and can meet over weekend in Essex / East london area

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

topgoon wrote:More importantly what's a one post wonder(possible tout) doing on the tickets forum.

Sorry your Lordship, I was away for a few days and my colleagues could not be arsed to check the ticket threads... :roll: :lol: :wink:

Anyballs, he's deleted now.

Newbies - READ THE RULES! :evil: :censored:

Rocky#7

Post by Rocky#7 »

topgoon wrote:More importantly what's a one post wonder(possible tout) doing on the tickets forum.

:lol:

HARLOW GOONER

Post by HARLOW GOONER »

X2 late tickets available for Wembley. They're sat together and in the lower tier in Block 119. These are Category A / Category 1 tickets with a face value of £60 each. The owners haven't asked for the extra booking fees and/or other postal costs etc so they're available for £60 each. Payment on collection.

PM if wanted and they can be collected in Wembley before the game on Sunday.

Cheers

** SOLD **