Announcement (Updated Sept 2021)

If you’re after a ticket for an Arsenal game or have one to spare, then let your fellow Gooners know in this section and hopefully you’ll find a match. Please ensure you take the time to read the rules for this section carefully before posting.
gooner.ed
Site Admin

Announcement (Updated Sept 2021)

Post by gooner.ed »

UPDATE - 3RD SEPT 2021 - This part of the forum has now been changed so that people can start posts themselves, and I can retire! Please try and keep to the format detailed below with your thread titles - and hey, one thread per game. If the mods have time I am sure they will tidy up rogue entries. For old time's sake, I will start one more thread for the home League Cup game v AFC Wimbledon, but after that it's over to you good people wanting to buy and sell spares at Face Value...

ORIGINAL POST...
Guys (and Girls???) - So, I handed over The Gooner (and by extension the website and forum) to Layth Yousif last year (2020). I didn't have to worry too much about 'Ticket Match' last season for obvious reasons. I am not certain how much involvement Layth takes in the forum - but from the vibe I get, I imagine he will not be taking over the 'Ticket Match' duties due to time constraints.

Sadly, I do not have the time for forum duties these days (or indeed any real involvement with The Gooner beyond writing 400 or 800 words each issue at the request of the new editor)

So the plan is this - I attempt to find out how the f*** I can make this forum open to anyone to start a post - and you people run with it.

Try and keep it tidy in terms of the topic titles - it really helps a lot. So the format is as follows for the topic title

Team Name (H or A) Competition Season
So for example
Sheff Utd (A) FA Cup 2019/20
Chelsea (H) PL 2021/22
Wycombe (A) League Cup 2021/22
Villarreal (A) Europa League 2020/21
Rangers (A) Fr 2021/22

You get the idea

Until I can make the damn thing open to all posters, I'll just get the threads for August and September started...

Over and out for now!

DB10GOONER

Re: Announcement

Post by DB10GOONER »

Thanks Kev.

Rob Admin
Site Admin

Post by Rob Admin »

As requested by Kev this corner of the forum is now open so that regular members can start their own match day ticket threads. Any issues please let me know.

Rob.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Cheers Rob.

Lads, check if there is already a match ticket thread for your required fixture before posting a second thread for the same match please.