Signed Memorabilia

Share details of Arsenal items for sale (NOT tickets), news of forthcoming events and fundraising with your fellow Gooners here.
1timegooner

Signed Memorabilia

Post by 1timegooner »

Hi everyone, I've just unearthed a football signed by 17 of the arsenal squad from what I think is the 2002/03 or 03/04 season. I was wondering if anyone could help me identify some of the signatures as I only recognise a couple, or even help me confirm which season it was signed.
Thanks!

EDIT: I have managed to identify some of the 12 of the 17 signatures but the ones shown below are still a mystery to me, any idea?
Last edited by 1timegooner on Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

goonarmy

Re: Signed Memorabilia

Post by goonarmy »

would probably be better if you just put photos of the signatures up straight away.

Can't see many people going for having to personally request photos so that they can do you a favour and ID them.

1timegooner

Post by 1timegooner »

goonarmy wrote:would probably be better if you just put photos of the signatures up straight away.

Can't see many people going for having to personally request photos so that they can do you a favour and ID them.
sorry I didn't know how to embed images in a forum thread, I've now posted the 5 signatures I still cannot identify

franksav63
Location: Home - Whitechapel - Arsenal Block 6 - Twitter - @franksav63

Post by franksav63 »

1timegooner wrote:
goonarmy wrote:would probably be better if you just put photos of the signatures up straight away.

sorry I didn't know how to embed images in a forum thread, I've now posted the 5 signatures I still cannot identify
The 2nd one in your list could be:-

Quincy Owusu-Abeyie (he was around in 2002)