Dangerous Cult - avoid!!!

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
QuartzGooner

Dangerous Cult - avoid!!!

Post by QuartzGooner »

A cult called the Schiller Institute, run by an American called Lyndon Larouche, a virulently right wing convicted fraudster, is actively preying on students and the vulnerable.

If you know anyone going to or at university, war them about these people.

Avoid them.

They appear to have murdered a young British student and covered up the death.

More details.

http://www.justiceforjeremiah.com/

Cus Geezer

Post by Cus Geezer »

A cult called the Tottenham Hotspur Football Club, run by a Jew called Daniel Levy and a Cockney Spiv called Redknapp, who are actively preying on the poor poverty striken residents of the run down area of North East London which the cult derives its name from, as well as many unsalubrious areas of the South East such as Harlow, Welwyn Garden City and Basildon.

If you know anyone living locally, warn them about these people.

Avoid them.

Redknapp appears to have been involved in many financial misdemeanours which have been covered up.[/img][/quote]

ds

Post by ds »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

QuartzGooner

Post by QuartzGooner »

The man that was murdered was a family friend. If anyone can help in any way with the campaign would be appreciated.

http://justiceforjeremiah.com/content/help.htm

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

Very sad.

I sincerely hope they're successful with their appeal on Wednesday.

Charlie! Charlie!

Post by Charlie! Charlie! »

Sorry to hear this was a friend Quartz - this is dreadful.

The Joy of Cesc

Post by The Joy of Cesc »

I'm so sorry Quartz.

From a personal point of view, this has always concerned me, having a son away at uni. People may remember me mentioning that my son has Asperger syndrome, and, as such, can be quite vulnerable. Although on the plus side, he is out in the sticks at uni so maybe this rotten lot won't target more rural universities.

Once again, you have my deepest sympathy

QuartzGooner

Post by QuartzGooner »

A very nasty business all round. They lured kids in with "Anti Gulf War" protests, then it turned out to be a milita type cult group run by a millionaire American fraudster.

When the guy my family knew worked that out he protested about it, and they murdered him, and dumped his body by a road, to make it out that he ran in front of a car on purpose!

There appears to be a cover up of some sorts going on as the investigation was rushed and had many unanswered questions so they are trying to get a proper government inquiry and autopsy again.

Cus Geezer

Post by Cus Geezer »

QuartzGooner wrote:The man that was murdered was a family friend. If anyone can help in any way with the campaign would be appreciated.

Sorry to hear that Quartz, my gag above was just an attempt at ironic humour and sorry if it caused any offence, I'll delete it if you so wish.

QuartzGooner

Post by QuartzGooner »

Cus Geezer wrote:
QuartzGooner wrote:The man that was murdered was a family friend. If anyone can help in any way with the campaign would be appreciated.

Sorry to hear that Quartz, my gag above was just an attempt at ironic humour and sorry if it caused any offence, I'll delete it if you so wish.
Your gag did not cause offence, I found it quite funny actually.

I realise the title of the thread was a bit odd for here.

I just wanted to publicise this campaign in case anyone wanted to help so added some more replies after.

RaM

Post by RaM »

Very disturbing that intelligent young people can be lured into this kind of thing.

Charlie! Charlie!

Post by Charlie! Charlie! »

Quartz,

There is a two page article in the magazine "Shortlist" today and I read a bit more about this today. Shocking story - is there any more news?