Gavin and Stacy

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
corkbarry

Gavin and Stacy

Post by corkbarry »

I was appalled,shocked at the disgusting scene i witnessed on the BBC Christmas special of Gavin and Stacy last night.

Gavin came down for breakfast wearing a f***ing Spuds shirt. The only good thing about it was that it was on so late that hopefully no children have been scarred for life.

REB

Post by REB »

was funny :lol:
great show bar the spu*s supporting main character :twisted:

Rosie_titters

Post by Rosie_titters »

Royale Family was alot funnier

Gavin & Stacey is hit and miss, and that fat bloke really does my head in - why would a good looking couple want to hang around a fat tosser like him - the only decent character is Uncle Bryn

although that stacey would get a good rogering from me

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

I like Gavin & Stacey...

Actually, I think the BBC have got some good sitcoms at the moment, with Gavin & Stacey, Outnumbered and especially Lead Balloon! 8)

Throw in Live at the Apollo and you've got some good comedy on the Beeb! :wink:

corkbarry

Post by corkbarry »

Chunky Monkey wrote:Royale Family was alot funnier

Gavin & Stacey is hit and miss, and that fat bloke really does my head in - why would a good looking couple want to hang around a fat tosser like him - the only decent character is Uncle Bryn

although that stacey would get a good rogering from me
I'm a bit worried that you like uncle Bryn :lol: dont go on a fishing trip :lol: :lol: