It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
slag

Post by slag »

Last edited by slag on Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:22 am, edited 2 times in total.

SPUDMASHER

Post by SPUDMASHER »

I think it's a bloody shame what has happened to him. Back in his day there was a beer culture within football and he was offered no help really. Ultimately he is his own worst enemy and it gets harder to sympathise with him when he refuses to seperate himself from his crowd of hangers on.

pixie

Post by pixie »

SPUDMASHER wrote:I think it's a bloody shame what has happened to him. Back in his day there was a beer culture within football and he was offered no help really. Ultimately he is his own worst enemy and it gets harder to sympathise with him when he refuses to seperate himself from his crowd of hangers on.
Anyone actually watch the documentary?? From what his wife and kid were saying he was a difficult person to live with, given to bouts of violence. Can`t believe she thought as he was violent towards her before they married, she didn`t have the sense to dump him, instead of marrying him, thinking he would change. :roll:

Lethal

Post by Lethal »

any family who have tv cameras follow them around while they try to save there father are a bunch of attention seeking idiots in my book

Rosie_titters

Post by Rosie_titters »

my brother is the spitting image of Gazza - and now lives in Scotland and all the scots shout Gazza at him in the street

Wayno

Post by Wayno »

I think what the Israelis are currently doing in Gazza is not very nice :roll:

Rosie_titters

Post by Rosie_titters »

Wayno wrote:I think what the Israelis are currently doing in Gazza is not very nice :roll:
:roll: now that is really piss poor, i thought end of the pier jokes were fucking dead :D

hugh jardon

Post by hugh jardon »

Last edited by hugh jardon on Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Lethal wrote:any family who have tv cameras follow them around while they try to save there father are a bunch of attention seeking idiots in my book
I thought exactly the same thing as i was watching

pixie

Post by pixie »

flash gunner wrote:
Lethal wrote:any family who have tv cameras follow them around while they try to save there father are a bunch of attention seeking idiots in my book
I thought exactly the same thing as i was watching
Funny , I thought the same about Gazza........might have been a talent on the field , but the programme made it plain he was a **** towards his family, and had no thought for anyone but himself.

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

I agree Pixie he is an arse of the highest order but did they need the cameras around to let him know they dont want to know him anymore? On a seperate note i thought Cheryl looked rough she used to be quite nice looking didnt she?

mrgnu1958

Post by mrgnu1958 »

i felt for everyone in the programme

Lethal

Post by Lethal »

flash gunner wrote:I agree Pixie he is an arse of the highest order but did they need the cameras around to let him know they dont want to know him anymore? On a seperate note i thought Cheryl looked rough she used to be quite nice looking didnt she?
i thought she married cuntley cole

shes fuckin gfogrgues imio

Radford149

Post by Radford149 »

spot on post

Radford149

Post by Radford149 »

hugh jardon wrote:
Total arseholes in my opinion. I watched Sheryl Gascoigne and kids on This Morning the other day who came on the show to announce that they were 'severing all ties' with Gazza.

Does this 'severing' include stopping cashing in by constantly going on TV and to the papers to talk about what an arsehole Gazza is? Of course it won't.

Will they all change they're names so they're not 'Gascoigne' anymore? Of course not, because if they weren't called Gascoigne nobody'd have a clue who they were. And they definately don't want that

They're all talentless and being from the north, presumably unqualified so their disgusting abuse of Gazza's illness is their only hope at attaining wealth.
you are totally correct mate and i agree with evey word