motorbikes?

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
SCREAM AIM FIRE

motorbikes?

Post by SCREAM AIM FIRE »

anyone got their, license? was thinking about doing my cbt at some point before march (apparently they're making it harder to pass or somthing?)

just wondered how hard it is to pick up the gear system, want to get an aprilia RS125 (always wanted one) although not sure what type of license i need for 1 of them

how hard is it riding a bike?

yeah stupid questions i know lol but just thought id ask :)
cheers

Radford149

Post by Radford149 »

motorbikes are the business, love them to death. do'nt think about doing your cbt, just do it. the only thing is once you begin to realise the freedom and time a bike gives you you will never want to drive a car again (especially in you live in the smoke)

REB

Post by REB »

had bikes all my life till the kids came so sold up. my last bike was a yamaha xj750 class bike :cry:

SCREAM AIM FIRE

booked the cbt...got a funny feeling the gear system will be hard to pick up though...:?

Radford149

Post by Radford149 »

SCREAM AIM FIRE wrote:booked the cbt...got a funny feeling the gear system will be hard to pick up though...:?
nah it ain't fella you be just fine

Magic Merse
Location: Stanford-le-hope, home of the world famous Dougie from McFly

Post by Magic Merse »

to be honest, its a piece of piss. Just do what is asked of you on the day. Don't go into thinking your Rossi.

SCREAM AIM FIRE

well did my CBT yesterday! felt so good riding a bike, gonna pick me up a new RS125 tomorrow, running it in will suck but i guess it will give me ample time to get used to the machine

also not looking forward to spending a small fortune on fully synth 2 stroke oil lol (£11 a litre = extortionate!)

QuartzGooner

Post by QuartzGooner »

SPUDMASHER

Post by SPUDMASHER »

Aren't you a bit young for a mid-life crisis :lol: :wink:

SCREAM AIM FIRE

lol never too young for a mid life crisis...(specially not when it'll save a shitload of money in the long run :-P