The "Clive Xhakatard is a C*nt" c*nt Thread

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
DB10GOONER

Re: The "Mike Fucking Dean is a C*nt" c*nt Thread

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Tue May 12, 2020 5:00 pm
I seriously hope they find the C.U.N.T Responsible and have him Gang Raped then set him on fire with slow burning high temperature Fuse Gel.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-52616071
I saw that story. Fucking despicable cùnt whoever he was.

Over here there have been numerous incidents of cops and paramedics being coughed on and spat on by filth claiming to have COVID. Absolute vermin. :censored:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Just checked with the Online Cùnt Register and I can confirm Mike is still a fully paid up member. Good on ya Mike for representing your fellow cùnts at the top level. 8)

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed May 13, 2020 3:55 pm
Just checked with the Online Cùnt Register and I can confirm Mike is still a fully paid up member. Good on ya Mike for representing your fellow cùnts at the top level. 8)
It must be difficult for Mike at this time to remain top of the c*nt list, he has no media machine behind him to promote his c*ntiness. Compare him to Herr Stupid Teeth who has the Anfield PR Machine behind him making videos of him trying a tie, or baking or shedding crocodile tears for frontline workers. Mike is on his own and yet maintains a high level of c*ntiness. I propose a minutes applause for Mike..

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Bradywasking wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 8:42 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed May 13, 2020 3:55 pm
It must be difficult for Mike at this time to remain top of the c*nt list, he has no media machine behind him to promote his c*ntiness. Compare him to Herr Stupid Teeth who has the Anfield PR Machine behind him making videos of him trying a tie, or baking or shedding crocodile tears for frontline workers. Mike is on his own and yet maintains a high level of c*ntiness. I propose a minutes applause for Mike..
You know when you put it that way it becomes obvious that the world just does not understand or appreciate the levels of cuntiness that Mike has singlehandedly attained and sustained throughout his life.

I want to see SlySports ease off the Stupid Teeth adulation and in its place show a series of slow motion clips of Mike being a cùnt and at the end freeze frame on him celebrating that scum goal with the word "HERO" emblazoned over the image. Because that is what the man is. 8)

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

miko deano is greek for SMELLY CUNTT. (true). :|

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

This SKANK SLAGWHORE gets just 2 years - While her 9yr old son is DEAD because of her Neglect... They should have given her 20!

I hope she gets what's coming to her in prison :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cornwall-52939564

Makes my fuckin' blood boil. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

I'd like a clarification of my own feelings please, Mike Dean is still a C U N T of the highest order, would you strongly agree, agree, disagree, strongly disagree?

Thanks in advance :rubchin:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

"VERY Strongly Agree"

:high5:

I will go so far as to say: Anyone who doesn't think mike dean is an odious CU.NT is a cun.t themselves. :proudtosay:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

GoonerMuzz wrote:
Wed Jun 10, 2020 6:01 pm
I'd like a clarification of my own feelings please, Mike Dean is still a C U N T of the highest order, would you strongly agree, agree, disagree, strongly disagree?

Thanks in advance :rubchin:
:rubchin:

Strongly agree. 8)

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Wed Jun 10, 2020 8:04 pm
"VERY Strongly Agree"

I will go so far as to say: Anyone who doesn't think mike dean is an odious CU.NT is a cun.t themselves. :proudtosay:

Like what you did there OBG. So assuming that MD doesn't think he's a cu.nt means he automatically is one. Good work :barscarf:

That principle would therefore extend to his family too.......but I have a hunch that most of them will think he is a cu.nt anyway :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

:D

I was wondering if anyone would suss what I did!?

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Thee BIGGEST CUNTT to walk the face of the Earth. :box:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:04 pm

Thee BIGGEST CUNTT to walk the face of the Earth. :box:
He looks like a burst old vagina that has become partially sentient, sprouted legs and started walking about the place. :censored:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :high5:

Tru Dat. 8)

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Man-idiot and talentless fuckwit Kanye West has announced he is running for President of the US. Because there just isn't enough stupidity in the White House yet. :lol: